Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Z3phy

Resale 4Rm Flat In Pasir Ris

Wow! SGD 800 for 2 sofas are a good steal! I got my sofa set from fortytwo.sg (previously known as beds.sg) at $500, pretty good price too. If I have read your T-blog earlier, I might have opted for Taobao too. Lol! :lol:

OMG! That's soooooo sad, considering that your furniture are brand new. However, like what you say, no choice lah, since she's still a small pup and also your precious little one. Don't be angry with her. Just need to go cover up the rest of your furnitures so that she won't create more disasters at home. Chill chill... :D

got pros and cons lo... the 42.sg is local mah.. any problem can change or call them up. for mine, wan to complain oso cannot.. so mafan.

the side stool (separated from main sofa) is not stable lo.. as in the legs not even, each time only 3 legs touch the floor. lol.. so i have to 靠 it to the main sofa to stabilise it.

yahlor...now the bed got a hole. hahaha..the PU leather torn and the wood exposed. now i see liao just feel abit 可惜。 never watch over her thoroughly enough.

nmind la.. if the wood start to rot or wat, then we'll change. if not, i think can just leave it for a few years. Lucky the frame only $220. not the 1.8k one i initially wanted.

Hi sis, bet by now u've finished with all ur unpacking, cleaning & settling in liao hor.. Cheers! :)

Any final updates of pics? Hv not seen ur rooms & the one big toilet leh :notti:

urmmm.. i never take any photo coz one room is like a storeroom. the masterbedroom full of clothes.. the kitchen has too many things lying ard.

=X told u i'm very untidy liao.. and yes, i haven clean the glass. hahaha!!! i'm not sure i intend to.

give me some more time bah... hahaha!!

come in to see riven's pic, got calming effect leh! :wub:

pls featue riven in the final pic update :sport-smiley-018:

i will do that but as above, give me more time. lol :bleah:

she's really very adorable. ask her to sit, she will auto "hi 5" after sitting. coz that the usual progression of command.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

no stress no stress.. mostly impt is 住得开心!! we only k-po nia.. haha!! :lol:

thanks ah... i know i need to clean up la..

too bz playing my game at night and enjoying the house. ahaha!!

patience guys!

got pros and cons lo... the 42.sg is local mah.. any problem can change or call them up. for mine, wan to complain oso cannot.. so mafan.

the side stool (separated from main sofa) is not stable lo.. as in the legs not even, each time only 3 legs touch the floor. lol.. so i have to 靠 it to the main sofa to stabilise it.

yahlor...now the bed got a hole. hahaha..the PU leather torn and the wood exposed. now i see liao just feel abit 可惜。 never watch over her thoroughly enough.

nmind la.. if the wood start to rot or wat, then we'll change. if not, i think can just leave it for a few years. Lucky the frame only $220. not the 1.8k one i initially wanted.

urmmm.. i never take any photo coz one room is like a storeroom. the masterbedroom full of clothes.. the kitchen has too many things lying ard.

=X told u i'm very untidy liao.. and yes, i haven clean the glass. hahaha!!! i'm not sure i intend to.

give me some more time bah... hahaha!!

i will do that but as above, give me more time. lol :bleah:

she's really very adorable. ask her to sit, she will auto "hi 5" after sitting. coz that the usual progression of command.

Buy Riven more toys n bones bones to bite around hehehehe

i feel you tooo...when your furniture got ripped off...can cover up that area??

i still have 4 boxes in my room..going to clear them up tonight hahaha

eh.. abit hard to cover. coz it's at the bottom corner. unless I drape a long quilt over.

hahaha...

nmind la... dun think abt it le.

Riven got so many toys le.. think she's spoilt.

every few days got a new toy.

think u guys gotta wait till mid jun.. I will have to find motivation to clean up and take pic.

lol

=)

Many of us hv gone to length to make sure every inch n corner of our reno is well carried out, n we can't help but get upset over lousy job done or bad purchases. But at the end of the day, 住下来了往往也就算了.. 好不茅盾 right? Haha! :)

sigh... jus4fun, you are right. but sometimes u do regret certain decisions.

everyday i look at the mosaic tiles in the toilet and i think of the contractor.

look at the horribly painted walls and think of him again.

my wardrobe doors are done reversal. as in i have to open the left side first before the right panel of the door.

i told myself i would "never ever ever" using him again.

of coz when i look past all these, it's my home now and i'm so comfortable in it, i dun feel like going out at all.

anyway.. i finally found and charged up my camera. so maybe some photos by monday. =)

That's one way how our ID/contractor make an impression upon us... though it's somewhat the negative way for our cases... Lol! :lol:

Looking forward to ur photo montage... meanwhile njoy a great lwe!! Cheers! :)

Edited by jus4fun

sigh... jus4fun, you are right. but sometimes u do regret certain decisions.

everyday i look at the mosaic tiles in the toilet and i think of the contractor.

look at the horribly painted walls and think of him again.

my wardrobe doors are done reversal. as in i have to open the left side first before the right panel of the door.

i told myself i would "never ever ever" using him again.

of coz when i look past all these, it's my home now and i'm so comfortable in it, i dun feel like going out at all.

anyway.. i finally found and charged up my camera. so maybe some photos by monday. =)

Yeah you are right! Even when there's defects or unsatisfactory area in the house after the renovation, it is still your comfortable house afterall. In addition, if you look back at how much you all gone through to get this renovation done up, you will love your house a little more because time & effort have been sacrificed. For mine, even if it's not done perfectly, it will always be my perfect home in my eyes. Ha! :lol:

Oh awesome! Looking forward to photos! Woohoo! :sport-smiley-004:

Have a great great long weekend! :good:

Remember I mentioned yesterday about my wallpaper not showing the 3D effect in my photos?

I tried to take a picture and the result is quite accurate. Here's a closeup.

20130502_Renocompleted11_zpscf6aca2e.jpg

I've got extra 10m of it. I dun think i've any use for it. Anybody wants?

Left for work this morning... saw a Pontianak liao. so early.

last tue got 2 male pontianaks at almost 1am!!!

20130502_Renocompleted10_zps34813c3d.jpg

Hi can u share with me where u bought the wallpaper from. Been looking for brick wall like wallpaper. Can pm me the contacts? :) thanks! xavier.kohpk@gmail.com

hi guys... i've been away for some time.. MIA. lol!

think the photos gotta delay till next month. every weekend in june is packed.

Hullo xkwisit!

i bought the wallpaper from TB. but i saw the same one in the wallpaper shop in marina sq. theirs abt $500 for abt 4 to 5 panels. with installation.

i bought at less than $100. but installation cost me $300.

Hi Swaskie! long time le...

she's now 6 months old and already a head bigger!!!

but still not big enough!

hahaha.. 4 more months to grow!!!