Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Z3phy

Resale 4Rm Flat In Pasir Ris

KITCHEN

If you notice the lights, they match the carpentry! this is one of my favourite part of the hse.

20130502_Renocompleted9_zpsd53551fc.jpg

20130502_Renocompleted19_zps9072f2ff.jpg

a Peek into the insides!

20130502_Renocompleted18_zps66979c38.jpg

The cooking cum dining area. Also one of my favourite part of the hse.

TB Dining Chairs reassembled by ourselves. Sit at your own risk. Wahahaha!!!

20130502_Renocompleted6_zpsa429dc9f.jpg

I fell in love with these simple "bird" lights. the bulbs are supposed to resemble birds perched on a branch.

20130502_Renocompleted5_zps06ca23a0.jpg

Hi Z3phy,

May I ask if the pull out shelves were bought from TB too? if so, can I have the link pls.

I've shortlisted ID note as one of the renovators in my list too as the quotation was reasonable amongst the rest.. how was the workmanship after your renovation has completed?

Thanks

Sabrina

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Sabrina

Did u read my earlier posts? I did not recommend them to anyone. Everyday I see their work at home, I get reminded and feel upset. For more details.. I do not mind watsapping u.

Oh and the interiors, I bought from SG. Not tb. U got to get measurement and let ur contractor customized the cabinets.

U can get from excel or a smaller shop.. Can't rem the name. Let u know when I recall. Lol. Getting old.

Edited by Z3phy

Hi Sabrina

Did u read my earlier posts? I did not recommend them to anyone. Everyday I see their work at home, I get reminded and feel upset. For more details.. I do not mind watsapping u.

Oh and the interiors, I bought from SG. Not tb. U got to get measurement and let ur contractor customized the cabinets.

U can get from excel or a smaller shop.. Can't rem the name. Let u know when I recall. Lol. Getting old.

I would love to know where you got the internal shelving too! Considering doing that too

by the way, how much did you spend and wait for your dining set from TB? not sure if i should get it from TB. haha

Eh gosh i also stayin at corridor flat! And i changed my windows too.. ****, can we self handle this issue? :(

by the way, how much did you spend and wait for your dining set from TB? not sure if i should get it from TB. haha

I ordered way before my reno started. so I cant tell you how fast they took to deliver..

I had to asked them to hold the shipment. lol.

if I rem correctly, the 4 dining chairs cost abt S$140. (excluding shipping)

my table is customised by contractor.

For the window, I think some forummers say u can install padlocks on your own. but to each his own la.

some say grilles made of aluminium, so it's easily breakable. so use padlock on grille oso no use.

u gotta decide for yourself lo.

Hi Sabrina

hey Vanessa and Sabrina

bought the shelves at http://www.shanghaitonglee.com.sg/

go check it out. prices are VERY reasonable.

Thanks Z3phy! Ya, I read thru all the pages, but was still hoping after the rectifications and stuff, review of them will be better. Lol. Coz price are really attractive. But to save myself from unnecessary headaches and heartaches, I guess I must think it carefully..

And Thanks for the link for the pull out trays! May I ask if it is stainless steel? I was thinking of getting it from songcho but the price is rather ex for each tray. I shall check out the link u provided! Thanks again!

Rgds

Sabrina

Edited by Sabrinath

Thanks Z3phy! Ya, I read thru all the pages, but was still hoping after the rectifications and stuff, review of them will be better. Lol. Coz price are really attractive. But to save myself from unnecessary headaches and heartaches, I guess I must think it carefully..

And Thanks for the link for the pull out trays! May I ask if it is stainless steel? I was thinking of getting it from songcho but the price is rather ex for each tray. I shall check out the link u provided! Thanks again!

Rgds

Sabrina

yes.. I was attracted by the price too. but they have a lot of add ons.

like windows, hacking, etc.

I disliked that he tried to quote the min. so that we will choose ID note. He admitted this.

the final price is like another $10k more.

like I ask him to quote for me kitchen quartz top, he insisted on quoting solid top. then do top up after that. initially thot top up was few hundred..

everything adds up I guess.

then the tiles too.. his px for tiles only $2.40. others were going at $3.

for some tiles I chose were also $2.40. but due to size difference, ID note also charged extra top up. it's ridiculous.

I really do not recommend them.

painting sucks, tiling sucks. these are basics.

my kitchen laminate got an airbubble. and it has only been wat? 5 months?

sorry.. I get worked up. coz I pay so much to see slipshod work.

oh... and FYI, song cho is not SS. it's just double coated chrome. way overpriced. dun be fooled.

Edited by Z3phy

Kitchen shelving

if i rem correctly, Excel is also not stainless steel. it's all chrome coated... same as mine. but mine not double coated la. lol. but price is like 25% of Song Cho.

Side track abit... i'm looking forward to my JB Fishhead curry trip this weekend. lol. anyone tried it? Kam Leng fishhead. they only sell 1 dish ONLY.

yes.. I was attracted by the price too. but they have a lot of add ons.

like windows, hacking, etc.

I disliked that he tried to quote the min. so that we will choose ID note. He admitted this.

the final price is like another $10k more.

like I ask him to quote for me kitchen quartz top, he insisted on quoting solid top. then do top up after that. initially thot top up was few hundred..

everything adds up I guess.

then the tiles too.. his px for tiles only $2.40. others were going at $3.

for some tiles I chose were also $2.40. but due to size difference, ID note also charged extra top up. it's ridiculous.

I really do not recommend them.

painting sucks, tiling sucks. these are basics.

my kitchen laminate got an airbubble. and it has only been wat? 5 months?

sorry.. I get worked up. coz I pay so much to see slipshod work.

oh... and FYI, song cho is not SS. it's just double coated chrome. way overpriced. dun be fooled.

Gosh!! This is definitely not what a houseowner want after spending so much on renovation. And I didn't know the tray from songcho was not stainless steel! For that price, it's really exorbitant!

Thanks for the advice and sharing of experience Z3phy! :)

Hi Z3phy,

Just curious, regarding song cho products not being stainless steel, where did you hear it from ? I've got friends who are using the same dish racks for more than a decade and it's still good to go.

Thanks in advance !

Hi Z3phy,

Just curious, regarding song cho products not being stainless steel, where did you hear it from ? I've got friends who are using the same dish racks for more than a decade and it's still good to go.

Thanks in advance !

i'm sure it's good. it's double plated chrome mah.. means u knock 1 layer, still got additional layer of protection.

how I know it's not SS? I asked song cho salesperson at kallang if it's stainless steel. she said no.

haha.. is it too direct?

Gosh!! This is definitely not what a houseowner want after spending so much on renovation. And I didn't know the tray from songcho was not stainless steel! For that price, it's really exorbitant!

Thanks for the advice and sharing of experience Z3phy! :)

yes.. I definitely got more to grumble about. the list is almost endless.

I can tell u, my mosaic tiles were a disappointment. (TOILET)

1. not straight. no need to use ruler oso can see. seng ngeh quite badly. I ask them redo.. same result.

2. unprofessional. the mosaic is black and white. but at the corners, two columns of white tiles meet. -.- AT EVERY CORNER. how ugly rite.

3. my piping doesn't flow well, sometimes water take so long to go down.

4. my floors are black tiles. the grout in between is inconsistent. some white, some black, some non existant (aka hole)

5. pd door not smooth.. I told contractor.. he say, ok wat.. if ask the pd door guy come down he will think we very ngeow. -.-

this is only the toilet hor.. still got long list.

I can tell u they are very good salesperson. naïve me was sold.

hahaha.. sorry.. I feel like an old grumpy lady. but i'm really unhappy la!!! let me fa xie!!! hahaha..

Edited by Z3phy

i'm sure it's good. it's double plated chrome mah.. means u knock 1 layer, still got additional layer of protection.

how I know it's not SS? I asked song cho salesperson at kallang if it's stainless steel. she said no.

haha.. is it too direct?

Ya very direct. Haha.

Stainless steel or not, the lifetime warranty gives us assurance.