Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
retchlow

Wts: Eames Replica Side Chairs

Hi All

would like to transfer my purchase of the 2 Eames Replica Side Chairs (plastic) that I bot from Lush Lush to anyone who may be keen - cos I'm eyeing some other wooden vintage chairs

I've arranged for delivery to made in mid Mar but if you are keen, I can check if you can do a self collection in advance. I have ordered 1 x white & 1 x black. Again, if you want to have both chairs in the same color, I wil need to check with Lush if I can do a switch.

Bot the chairs at $110 each. Willing to let go for $95 per chair (if you were to take 1) or $80 per chair (if you take both chairs).

Do drop me a PM.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

am also selling this chair from Picket & Rail:

28757_10150985014333078_358406431_n.jpg

Delivery will be in March. Pls note that the seat cover is fabric, dark green. Paid $689 (includes delivery). Willing to let go for it at $550 (nego).

bumpzzz!

just an update: i can't change the colors of the replica eames chairs nor the fabric of the chair from Picket & Rail. hence, i'm willing to reduce the prices further.

pls PM me to discuss.

thanks!

Hi All

I just called up Lush again & they told me I can change my replica Eames Chairs to both white!

And they are ready for self collection at their store anytime (b4 CNY).

I need to sell both chairs. I bot it at $110 each. So willing to let of both chairs for $150 (final price).

PS: This is the matte version.

Edited by retchlow

I have been hearing so much about Eames chair since my childhood. My mom had one, I remember how passionate she was about it. I developed a similar interest in mid-century furniture as a result of which now I own an iconic Eames lounge chair replica from Manhattan Home Design http://www.manhattanhomedesign.com/eames-lounge-chair-and-ottoman.html . I, however, want to pick a lovely Barcelona Chair replica from MHD cuz I love their products. Can't go in search of another store all over again to make such an investment. And with my pets around who like lounging more than anyone else in my house, I would not want to see the original with scratches all over it.