Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Myap76

Good And Cheap Feng Shui Shifu

I enjoy this thread, the way some of you put it very funny....I am not talking about the FSM okay. I am saying the way you reply...........lol

Mine is an EM, so as a ballpark figure, does that mean I must be prepared to pay at least $1000 if I want to engage service of a FSM? Is this figure the current market rate?

Got many out of market rate wan ah....offer them $400-$500, surely got some desperado take wan ah....but then again....think twice LOL

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I enjoy this thread, the way some of you put it very funny....I am not talking about the FSM okay. I am saying the way you reply...........lol

Mine is an EM, so as a ballpark figure, does that mean I must be prepared to pay at least $1000 if I want to engage service of a FSM? Is this figure the current market rate?

I got a quote from Master Chang since so many people engage him..

But with all the good comments, he also got a lot of bad comment. so I a bit scared. He quoted me $584 for a 4 room flat.

So far, I decided after getting quotes to engage Master Jeff Lo after checking and seeing he is not in the bad fsm list.

But since he only going to do my flat this weekend, I dunno if he is good or not. But he came recommended by my cousin.

Apparently, he did for my cousin house first cos his wife is sickly. Then now his office too.. and his office like expand a lot since the last 2 years he engage this master.

So, wish me luck people!

He charging me $499 for 4 room flat.

bro can pm me his contacts?

Hi Kcwee,

Agreed your statement. Cheap doesn't mean good but expensive also not guarantee good. FS don't have market price. Some ppl quoted me $1288 for 5rm and most of them quote $688. I got good recommendation from one of our forumer here, <$500 for 5rm. I will give a try. My previous fsm died liao. He really good but pity died at very young age 39. Anyway, just a guide line and I learnt fs too but not master yet. Still on learning stage.

Lai....shake hand le...

Good got many ways...good in service? Good in results? Good in price? Fsm died so early also got many reason....died because don't know how to remedy house? Died because of retribution? Died because of disease? Died of sudden death or natural? Fsm want to look after people MUST also look after themselves first tio bo? I very straight...pai seh

Wah lau eh....cheap may not be good....expensive also no guarantee durian from good tree in segamat. Charge $50 want or not? Advise liao dare to apply or not, mai siao siao....ends up getting cheap and more troubles le!!!

Hi Kcwee,

Agreed your statement. Cheap doesn't mean good but expensive also not guarantee good. FS don't have market price. Some ppl quoted me $1288 for 5rm and most of them quote $688. I got good recommendation from one of our forumer here, <$500 for 5rm. I will give a try. My previous fsm died liao. He really good but pity died at very young age 39. Anyway, just a guide line and I learnt fs too but not master yet. Still on learning stage.

100 percent agree! One of my friend attended some feng shui courses. He even got certificate certifying him to be 'a master'. Approach some of us. Fortunately I wasn't ready yet. Two of them after following his advice got messy in their lives. "A" don't want to join our happy hours because don't want to see him anymore, though he dodn't want to disclose, I think the menaing is obvious. "B" now still trying to find a suitable job.

I feel that those people who just learned and passed out should first apply themselves as guinea pig, show the history of success and maybe work on their family members and relatives first. Let their relatives do the talking rather than keep doing trial and error on other people.

Kcwee, do you believe in retribution?

Surely believe....I allsoo learn fs but where got dare to anyhow advice....just advise myself ho liao.....people's life at stake, some people learn a few tricks here and there hai si lang.... surely got retribution come back to them. Your this friend is one of those many who "graduated" and thought want to make a living out of it......sadly, eh si many people. So many of my course mates graduated can't even settle their lives first...want to advice people wah lau... my foot le!

In forum, different....so many peole ke kiang anyhow whack and wanker....I join in la

100 percent agree! One of my friend attended some feng shui courses. He even got certificate certifying him to be 'a master'. Approach some of us. Fortunately I wasn't ready yet. Two of them after following his advice got messy in their lives. "A" don't want to join our happy hours because don't want to see him anymore, though he dodn't want to disclose, I think the menaing is obvious. "B" now still trying to find a suitable job.

I feel that those people who just learned and passed out should first apply themselves as guinea pig, show the history of success and maybe work on their family members and relatives first. Let their relatives do the talking rather than keep doing trial and error on other people.

Nevertheless...

Enjoy!

Ah bro.....trainee you dare try I also dare not.... don't want to be guinea pig si boh

Best is ask friends, ask colleagues, ask relatives ask and ask...will finally hear one gilat one...don't kena bluffed by testimonials. Masters also use marketing strategy? Scratch your head and think first ho boh?

Go for trainee. They also called themselves Sifu after graduation. There is no way you can track whether they are experienced or not.

fake website easy to setup with testimonials.

lemon law do not apply here and fengshui matters not admissible in court.

Ah bro.....trainee you dare try I also dare not.... don't want to be guinea pig si boh

Hi all,

Can anyone of you can recommend a good and cheap feng shui shifu for my 5rm HD? I just bought resale unit at woodlands and planning for renovation.

I will seek advice from fsm before I start the reno and need to choose a good date to start the reno. pls recommend a few good fsm. thanks in advance

Wah lau eh....cheap may not be good....expensive also no guarantee durian from good tree in segamat. Charge $50 want or not? Advise liao dare to apply or not, mai siao siao....ends up getting cheap and more troubles le!!!

Go for trainee. They also called themselves Sifu after graduation. There is no way you can track whether they are experienced or not.

fake website easy to setup with testimonials.

lemon law do not apply here and fengshui matters not admissible in court.

since you are looking for fsm

maybe you can try looking for master Adam @ 90954954

quote for 4 room is at $388 ( special promo price now)

Edited by alvzz

I got a quote from Master Chang since so many people engage him..

But with all the good comments, he also got a lot of bad comment. so I a bit scared. He quoted me $584 for a 4 room flat.

So far, I decided after getting quotes to engage Master Jeff Lo after checking and seeing he is not in the bad fsm list.

But since he only going to do my flat this weekend, I dunno if he is good or not. But he came recommended by my cousin.

Apparently, he did for my cousin house first cos his wife is sickly. Then now his office too.. and his office like expand a lot since the last 2 years he engage this master.

So, wish me luck people!

He charging me $499 for 4 room flat.