Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Newbee

Buying Lightings, W.C., Wash Basin

Hi,

Would like to seek some help to understand the different catogories WC.

Anyone know about the difference of S trap and P trap kind of WC ?

What is a trap , actually ?

Any advise ?

If I am not wrong the trap is where all your waste go to. Use S trap if the waste hole is in the floor. Use P trap if the waste hole is in the wall.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Refer to my blog for good deal in lights. For WC can try INDULGE at 246 Balestier Road, good pricing and service.

all my toilet basin, toilet bowl, shower accessories, toilet accesories, kitchen sink, tap..all from Royal Fanco.

I personally dun like to buy 1 item from 1 shop and...easier to mix and match in the shop when all items are there.....

and jus need to wait for 1 delivery man..instead of many..or cash and carry..

all my kitchen lightings from Elite illumination...cos there are few lightings...easier to remember the shape and design...also more bargaining power and easier if wanna change to other design. If u only buy 1 item, most likely, not much bargaining power lah...

I went to shop for a WC (toilet bowl) and a sink at Geylang and walked into this shop called "Heritage" that looked quite trendy and posh. I was first attracted to their 40% discount display on their window but wasn't thinking much about it since most of the shops along Geylang have similar posters.

I was served by this lady known as Irene (prob a Malaysian) and was impressed with her great service and knowledge of her products. She wasn't pushy at all and was patient with us througout the entire process. There was always a smile on her face and she made sure she chose for us the contractor with the lowest price for installation and best workmanship. In the end we ended up with 2 contractors - one to install the WC and another for the sink! And she made sure they threw in installation for mirrors, tap and toilet roll holders for free too.

We paid only $158 for a Baron toilet bowl that was going at a special price and a round-ish white ceramic sink that went for $98. A great steal and these were of good quality. The WC came with free fittings as well as a seat cover that closed slowly. Btw, this same model was selling at other shops for around $80 more.

We were so pleased that we ended up buying more stuff from them, all at discounted prices. She even gave us a small little discount after a short negotiation when we were about to pay up =)

Do pay them a visit! Heritage is located near Geylang Lor 41, but on the left row of shops just after you pass the big junction which joins Guillemard and Paya Lebar Rd. Look for Irene, I'm sure she'll not dissapoint you =)

I went to shop for a WC (toilet bowl) and a sink at Geylang and walked into this shop called "Heritage" that looked quite trendy and posh. I was first attracted to their 40% discount display on their window but wasn't thinking much about it since most of the shops along Geylang have similar posters.

I was served by this lady known as Irene (prob a Malaysian) and was impressed with her great service and knowledge of her products. She wasn't pushy at all and was patient with us througout the entire process. There was always a smile on her face and she made sure she chose for us the contractor with the lowest price for installation and best workmanship. In the end we ended up with 2 contractors - one to install the WC and another for the sink! And she made sure they threw in installation for mirrors, tap and toilet roll holders for free too.

We paid only $158 for a Baron toilet bowl that was going at a special price and a round-ish white ceramic sink that went for $98. A great steal and these were of good quality. The WC came with free fittings as well as a seat cover that closed slowly. Btw, this same model was selling at other shops for around $80 more.

We were so pleased that we ended up buying more stuff from them, all at discounted prices. She even gave us a small little discount after a short negotiation when we were about to pay up =)

Do pay them a visit! Heritage is located near Geylang Lor 41, but on the left row of shops just after you pass the big junction which joins Guillemard and Paya Lebar Rd. Look for Irene, I'm sure she'll not dissapoint you =)

I absolutely agree! I went to Heritage last week and was served by a lady named as Penny. She was very patient when explaining the different models to me and told me the differences. Prices were reasonable too. It was a whopping 40% off for most of the items and I must say most of them were quite sleek looking. When I told her that I need to bring my designer along to choose, she was very obliging and was not pushy. She just said can drop by anytime to have a second look.

When I went back to the shop with my designer 2 days later. she recognised us and helped us to select the various sinks, basins, taps, mixer, shower heads, etc. We took up 3 hours as we were not very certain on some of our choices and asked her to compare the prices various brands on the same items. Her service was very prompt and was throughout very polite and obliging when she served us. Can tell that she was very sincere to her clients and make sure that they get the right items that they want. She even threw in a few items FOC after we bought out stuff. We had an enjoyable time picking up our stuff at Heritage, good price good service.

Thumbs up for Heritage! Will definitely refer my friends and relatives to frequent the shop.

I absolutely agree! I went to Heritage last week and was served by a lady named as Penny. She was very patient when explaining the different models to me and told me the differences. Prices were reasonable too. It was a whopping 40% off for most of the items and I must say most of them were quite sleek looking. When I told her that I need to bring my designer along to choose, she was very obliging and was not pushy. She just said can drop by anytime to have a second look.

When I went back to the shop with my designer 2 days later. she recognised us and helped us to select the various sinks, basins, taps, mixer, shower heads, etc. We took up 3 hours as we were not very certain on some of our choices and asked her to compare the prices various brands on the same items. Her service was very prompt and was throughout very polite and obliging when she served us. Can tell that she was very sincere to her clients and make sure that they get the right items that they want. She even threw in a few items FOC after we bought out stuff. We had an enjoyable time picking up our stuff at Heritage, good price good service.

Thumbs up for Heritage! Will definitely refer my friends and relatives to frequent the shop.

Hey, you can try Hupfarri Bathroom at Changi Road (near Eunos MRT) . Prices were reasonable and good services too.

They have water testing corner, you can test your taps & shower head to make sure is what we are looking for.