Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jaykr

An Experiement In Designing My New Home

i like the green & grey tiles in the bathroom! condition of your flat looks good.

all the best to your reno!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bb1314,

Thank you for visiting my tblog. well, it is big compared to current flats, so hope it turns out well with the tiny budget I have. ;p

Wow 179sqm is huge compared to the current new flats. Happy experimenting!

Hi, bleucheeze,

Thank you and I definitely hope it will be smooth sailing!. :D

Hope your reno will be a smooth sailing one!

Hi Retchlow,

I actually, like the color too, but not in the size of the tiles as there are just too many grout lines and they are super white. ;P My partner on other hand hates it!. ;p

So no choice have to remove it. When I 1st saw it , I was like ok, I am not going to hack any of these things. ;)

Thank you for your wishes and help!

i like the green & grey tiles in the bathroom! condition of your flat looks good.

all the best to your reno!

I jut realized that ur house is huge!! Jaykr! It's a jumbo or EA?

I second rtechlow, I love the colour in your toilets and kitchen, pity that u're removing them.

Have a smooth Reno and enjoy! :)

Edited by ment0s

Hi Ment0s,

Its an E.A. I like the tiles too but my partner insists that on it looks good on photo only but when you see it in person and with all the grout lines it is not nice.

I am not picky, but my partner definitely is. Woman! bah! :bleah:

Hoping that colors we chose for the kitchen and bathrooms turn out well. :good:

I jut realized that ur house is huge!! Jaykr! It's a jumbo or EA?

I second rtechlow, I love the colour in your toilets and kitchen, pity that u're removing them.

Have a smooth Reno and enjoy! :)

Edited by jaykr

I was trying to keep to my simple budget so trying to see if can source tiles from J.B. :P

But after discussion with Alan and the amount of work I have to do to move the tiles from J.B. to Singapore, decided to get it from Singapore.

But J.B. has some fantastic tiles never see in Singapore. I was thinking of getting some of their mosaic tiles or small number of tiles of a particular type and add it into the Singapore tiles but seriously no time ! so I didn't.

Will add more of the tiles I visited and saw soon.

Eh, u went JB to source for tiles?

It is so challenging to arrange the transportation between JB and S'pore right? We were sourcing for a logistics company (S'pore & M'sia) before for our craft bricks, but none bothered to entertain us. So we decide to lug back the 10 cartons bit by bit ourselves (3 trips).

Hi MK,

Yup... it definitely is. The craftstone place is also not very near and is in one ulu place.

I bought the crafstone but have yet to bring it in, trying to figure out how to bring it in slowly as I do not have a car. ;p

Tiles would be worst as they are very much heavier per box! ;p

It is so challenging to arrange the transportation between JB and S'pore right? We were sourcing for a logistics company (S'pore & M'sia) before for our craft bricks, but none bothered to entertain us. So we decide to lug back the 10 cartons bit by bit ourselves (3 trips).