Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jaykr

An Experiement In Designing My New Home

Hi bb 1314 ,

I am hoping it would go along very well with the kitchen cabinet color and the floor color.

I like the design as it is sticking out but subtle . Hope it looks great.

Got any pictures to show how it appears your kitchen? Is done yet?

Check my t-blog. Link below at my signature.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes choosing granite sink purely for looks :D

For the craftbricks, we did some rough calculations of the walls we will be covering; also researched on the completed brick walls of other forumers (I tried to count the number of bricks they used!). Finally we double-checked with Alan. We rounded up the figure as it would be safer to have extras!

You can also give your wall dimensions to the JB craftbrick contact, she can advise you on the amount needed.

Hi Retch,

Will inform you if I need more. I think I might have access of the craftstone and lack of crack bricks.

Ive got almost a carton of craftbricks left. Not sure if u r getting d same one but if u r keen let me know? Can sell at discount.

I tried to do that, but she said not possible to estimate well, as there are doors and entrance on both sides and windows. She gave an estimate but different from Alan's.

Anyway, bought it already, so no choice I guess. Will try to use it other rooms or extend to wall.

You can also give your wall dimensions to the JB craftbrick contact, she can advise you on the amount needed.

Hi BB 1314,

I have checked out your T-blog, remember I asked about the Blum stuff in your T-blog. The tiles is not clear so not able to see the pattern in the tile. Got any close up shot?? ;p

Check my t-blog. Link below at my signature.

I tried to do that, but she said not possible to estimate well, as there are doors and entrance on both sides and windows. She gave an estimate but different from Alan's.

Anyway, bought it already, so no choice I guess. Will try to use it other rooms or extend to wall.

Then ok la, just go with Alan's estimation should not be too far. If not enough, you 8| him and ask him to sponsor the rest lor :P

I think I found a solution to transport my craft bricks / stone. I got a transport for Singapore 200 bucks to transport directly to my place. hopefully they can do it during working hours so that the contractors will be around to help carry it to my place.

I think the design is so subtle , cannot captured in the camera. =)

Its ok, thanx! I will get to see it soon in my kitchen wall! ;p

Hmm this one can see?

image_zps943c8da6.jpg

Work in Progress Random Pics :

Master BedRoom Bathroom :

8651084423_eac9c3e559_c.jpg

Kitchen :

8652184530_84b381d351_z.jpg

Common Bathroom :

8652187476_f6ec451053_c.jpg

8652185846_4fae51ec34_c.jpg

Living Area used as Storage :

8651090461_31b73307f3_c.jpg

$200 not bad for the cross-border transport! Considering the stuff is so heavy and I think overall, cost savings versus buying them locally is still good, right?

HI,

Sorry about it. Its not a transportation company. Its just someone my cousin knows who drives a lorry so he is helping transport the materials.

Hi, can i check which transport co u used for the craftbricks delivery back to sg? Many thanks!

Definitely! Even after GST. its pretty worth it. I think I save over 800 bucks.

$200 not bad for the cross-border transport! Considering the stuff is so heavy and I think overall, cost savings versus buying them locally is still good, right?