Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jaykr

An Experiement In Designing My New Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

HI MK,

This area is our service yard. Our purpose to built the kerb is to prevent the water from coming out and flooding the whole service yard with all the hair , shampoo etc... So the kerb definitely helps prevent that. But I don't think it will prevent water splashes. That we can just mop it off easily.

Also our meow is unique in that she just stands still when we bathe her. :P

It kinda meets our purposes. Hope this helps.

Is the kerb high enough to keep the water from splashing out when you bathe your cat? We explored something like this before and Alan quoted a similar height as yours. But we took it out to focus on something else.

Ok. PM you! =)

hi jaykr , thanks for the detail writeup. can you pm me the contact of the malaysian transport co ? regards

PMed you!

Take note its a Malaysian transportation company and thus the Malaysian number.

Hi,

could you share with me your contact for which you used for the craftbricks delivery back to sg?

Many thanks

Edited by jaykr

HI MK,

This area is our service yard. Our purpose to built the kerb is to prevent the water from coming out and flooding the whole service yard with all the hair , shampoo etc... So the kerb definitely helps prevent that. But I don't think it will prevent water splashes. That we can just mop it off easily.

Also our meow is unique in that she just stands still when we bathe her. :P

It kinda meets our purposes. Hope this helps.

Nice to have a master like u......so thoughtful. Your kitty is also very obedient when comes to taking bath. I heard some cats are toilet trained too.

She is not toilet trained but kitty box trained...;p

She also taught herself the art of retaliation, showing frustration and other womanly characteristics.... :lol:

Nice to have a master like u......so thoughtful. Your kitty is also very obedient when comes to taking bath. I heard some cats are toilet trained too.

Edited by jaykr

She is not toilet trained but kitty box trained...;p

She also taught herself the art of retaliation, showing frustration and other womanly characteristics.... :lol:

Lol :)

What woman characteristics?

Edited by potatoes

Hi Jaykr, can i have Alan number too? How much did you paid for your kitchen concrete sink? I planing to have it in my new flat. Thank you

What other characters? I shall not tell all as I might whacked by the woman here......; 8|

But give you an example... When she wants food, she would come around be so nice, purrr.... and other magical arts to make you feell...awhhhh...... ok ok here is some more extra food.... Once you give her the food,,,,, and you try to play with her, she look at you and like.... oiii! cannot see huh? I am busy doing my stuff....don't come disturb me.... .. Queen Control!! :P

Ooops! I said more that I should have..... I need to disappear!!!:ph34r: heheheheheh

Lol :)
What woman characteristics?

Hi Niko !

PMed you the contact!

The price I think depends on how long and wide and what else you are looking for in the concrete sink.

So my pricing might not be related to yours. However for reference, I have seen the following prices, 450 , 680 , 980 .

The pricing differs a lot because, some is just purely concrete sink , some includes tiling, like mine includes, sink support, tiling, laminate, drawers , casement door. Also the length of the sink support matters. mine is about 6 feet. most is shorter than this.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jaykr, can i have Alan number too? How much did you paid for your kitchen concrete sink? I planing to have it in my new flat. Thank you