Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
justin

Parquet Floor Sanding And Varnishing

Any idea what would be the cost for around 1,000 sqft? I assume that the sanding process would clear off any stains and fill up gaps in between the parquet tiles?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Any idea what would be the cost for around 1,000 sqft? I assume that the sanding process would clear off any stains and fill up gaps in between the parquet tiles?

Hi

Just to let everyone know that Hau Hau Parquet has move their office to Blk 5, Kaki Bukit Road 1, #B1-07, Singapore 415936.

Just went there to buy some wood adhesive for small repair. It seem their phone is still the same.

:P

Thanks everyone. My gaps are quite small so sealers should be fine. As for stains, they are more of rubber marks form office chairs. Not sure if this is easy to remove or not.

As for stains, they are more of rubber marks form office chairs. Not sure if this is easy to remove or not.

My issue was also something similar, because i got kids and they play toys (with rubber/plastic wheels)

I would agree with above poster as i also used the HCL89 product and the stains just dissapear. Really

recomended in my opinion

If they are just stains, i recommend you try to remove with HCL first.

Sanding parquet flooring will 'thin' down your wood. If worker over do, it could damage the clips between them, rendering some to pop out in future.

No offence, but WH1988 appeared to be from Hau Hau Parquet in my opinion.

I'm chanced upon renotalk threads discussion on timber flooring while doing research on my new flat (ready next year). I noticed WH1988 made the same comment about Hau Hau Parquet shifted their office in several similar threads.

No offence, but WH1988 appeared to be from Hau Hau Parquet in my opinion.

I'm chanced upon renotalk threads discussion on timber flooring while doing research on my new flat (ready next year). I noticed WH1988 made the same comment about Hau Hau Parquet shifted their office in several similar threads.

Yup they aren't very smart, are they?

So many posts all the EXACT same sentence... clearly it's marketing gimmick.

I would stay far far away from them, just based on how clueless they are.

Anyone has any REAL parquet company to recommend? Pls PM me if not convenient.

Looking to sand and revarnish too.

Thank you in advance

To tell the truth, we made renovation works 5 years ago and the prices were too high. More than all, we payed a lot for the down payment on a mortgage and we had a limited budget for home renovations. So that's why we did everything by ourselves. My dad worked in a craft workshop for wood and he helped us restore the floors ourselves. Frankly speaking, in our new house was a natural wood parquet, so he brought his 2 inch random orbital sander to to grind the coating to a perfect surface condition and then we covered it with a special varnish. Such way we economised some thousands$