Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wiselypoh

Wardrobe And Kitchen Cabin For Bto4Rm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I know what you mean. with tight budget 6k can do everything? buide in Kitchen cabin, master, guest and common room build in wardrobe.

It totally depends on the size, material, pattern and brand of cabinets and wardrobe that you want. You can be a little bit more specific of what exactly you are looking at. There is a wide range of options available in the market that suits different pockets.

Hi, not an expert... but according to my experience on average a wardrobe is around 1K... kitchen wise my mum just added a small row on cabinet in her kitchen.. cost her around $3-4K.

If you are on budget, you may want to go Ikea to take a look. I like their flexible kitchen system.. you can just get the minimum for the kitchen first and add on when you have more budget.

How much is kitchen cabin, build in wardrobe for master, guest and common room?

Hi, I think it depends alot on size & material. My Grandma pl just done up..my parents & Aunty shared the cost..Its $6500. Did up top & bot kitchen cabinet with solid surface top for bot. 1 full height sliding wardrobe & 2 full height swingdoor wardrobe. All in nice laminated finish. The workmanship quite gd. I found this contractor for her. Friendly & can speak mandarin/dialect.

You can call him to get a quote. AH Tan:82004448

Edited by ngkw1310