Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

I have searched through the forum, but there isn't a thread on good sites fellow forumers have found deals on taobao. There are heaps of good reviews on how reasonable and good certain items like flat packed furniture, lighting (from pendant to LED lights), and even kitchen/bathroom fixtures like taps etc.

Can successful buyers share the links to the taobao dealers they used? And any dealers we should avoid.

Very keen on buying some stuff there to save money, but my mandarin isn't the best....hoping for some help.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I will get the ball rolling...from renotalk, type in "Jomoo 水龙头" and there is a china made brand that seems to have good reviews from the local chinese and from some forum members.

i tink there was some lively taobao discussion in kim76 tblog thread recently. Maybe u can read abt it.

Edited by and888

i tink there was some lively taobao discussion in kim76 tblog thread recently. Maybe u can read abt it.

Thanks for the tip! Will check it out!

Hi Vanessa,

At last someone start a shopping thread! :good: :good:

We thought of starting one too but we are already too deep into our thread to start a new one.

Anyway, u can check out my blog. There are discussion of Amazon stuff and some Taobao.

I'm more into Amazon but recently I'm looking into Taobao, but i need to brush up my Chinese.. haa..

The link below will link u straight to my blog where there are some recommendations from dragonnite in taobao.

U can probably PM him if you have more questions. He mention he had bought more 1000 items from taobao :bow: :bow: :notti: :notti:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47187&view=findpost&p=776268

If u love cooking and baking, Amazon got lots of utensils that are way cheaper than Singapore. Pages 30 and above mostly is sharing what are we buying in Amazon and I had just finished a gp buy from Amazon. If you are interested, u can let me know.

Hi Vanessa,

At last someone start a shopping thread! :good: :good:

We thought of starting one too but we are already too deep into our thread to start a new one.

Anyway, u can check out my blog. There are discussion of Amazon stuff and some Taobao.

I'm more into Amazon but recently I'm looking into Taobao, but i need to brush up my Chinese.. haa..

The link below will link u straight to my blog where there are some recommendations from dragonnite in taobao.

U can probably PM him if you have more questions. He mention he had bought more 1000 items from taobao :bow: :bow: :notti: :notti:

http://www.renotalk....ndpost&p=776268

If u love cooking and baking, Amazon got lots of utensils that are way cheaper than Singapore. Pages 30 and above mostly is sharing what are we buying in Amazon and I had just finished a gp buy from Amazon. If you are interested, u can let me know.

Hi Kim! I am actually on your tblog right now reading through the items from amazon. I have also liked the fb page...but i thought maybe one just dedicated to taobao might come in handy...easier to zoom in and get tips. heh!

Btw,, do keep posting when the sales are for like robinsons, mayer etc....that will come in very handy.....I am sure a lot of people will appreciate it. How do you become a robinson member?

Hi Kim! I am actually on your tblog right now reading through the items from amazon. I have also liked the fb page...but i thought maybe one just dedicated to taobao might come in handy...easier to zoom in and get tips. heh!

Btw,, do keep posting when the sales are for like robinsons, mayer etc....that will come in very handy.....I am sure a lot of people will appreciate it. How do you become a robinson member?

For taobao, I still not there yet... mainly because my Chinese is not good.. Not that my English is good :P

So someone else has to start...

Btw, we have posted on how to be a member at Robinson at my blog.

For taobao, I still not there yet... mainly because my Chinese is not good.. Not that my English is good :P

So someone else has to start...

Btw, we have posted on how to be a member at Robinson at my blog.

Signed up for the Robinson card already...and to make sure i stay being a good girl...i cancelled my citibank card...LOL

Signed up for the Robinson card already...and to make sure i stay being a good girl...i cancelled my citibank card...LOL

Oh... U shouldn't have.... Tangs got 12% rebate for citi card holders!!!! For a few times a year...

Oh no... Don't cancel :bangwall: :bangwall:

Oh... U shouldn't have.... Tangs got 12% rebate for citi card holders!excl.gif! For a few times a year...

Oh no... Don't cancel :bangwall: :bangwall:

Sigh.....i forgot about that! Thanks for the prompt.....never mind...will wait for them to call me to ask me why i wanna cancel...operator said card cancellation is busy at the moment...then i will tell them i wanna cancel cos of the subscription...then they will waive it! LOL

Sigh.....i forgot about that! Thanks for the prompt.....never mind...will wait for them to call me to ask me why i wanna cancel...operator said card cancellation is busy at the moment...then i will tell them i wanna cancel cos of the subscription...then they will waive it! LOL

:good: :good: