Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

果然是师父 :bow: :bow:

Thanks for the info. But I did see some of the big furniture packing that is protected by wooden planks.

For example those boxes by Nexer, those are natural wood right?

I provide the link to Nexer's purchases from TB

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51161&view=findpost&p=779542

D00F7A54-6B3B-4858-A347-484ED890ACF9-6895-000005B56A9E2266.jpg

only shipper know how to see..haha

i also dont know but i always get reminded ask sellers dont use natural wood,just use treated or plywood

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

only shipper know how to see..haha

i also dont know but i always get reminded ask sellers dont use natural wood,just use treated or plywood

Haaa.. I guess the law state so but they are not really enforcing it.

And I believe those protection on the boxes are just natural wood. Using plywood or treated will just jack up the cost.

Anyway, I hope mine will not get stop by the custom!

agree with kim...the green one is not bad, only 1 bad review out of the lot, quite a few of the reviews look genuine to me...but i would do a search for more sellers if i were you...

just did a quick search (search term:欧式复古台灯 书房) and this seller looks to have better sales track record - poke around and see if they carry the colour/style you want...

【子蘭】欧式复古典 银行台灯 实木书房民国老上海办公台灯 包邮

Thanks Dragonnite & Kim. The green one sold in many shops , I like also but don't match my room. Will search further and pay attention to the ratings and review. Thanks for the pointers. :)

Sorry, can share a pic of ur side table? I spent a lot of time searching, still didn't find one I like.

I planning to get the dining table nexer got. Anyone I could tag alone? but think that is quite huge.

I searched for table lamps also. So many nice ones but seem fragile n I dun dare to order via tb.

Does anyone had contact - email or URL link of Amcon?

Thanks

Amcon & 65Daigou, which one better for heavier items & which is better for bulkier items?

Bulkier will be Amcon.

Heavy ah.. Got to see how heavy. If u know the weight, then u can cal the shipping cost for 65diagou. See chart below from 65diagou. Amcon charge min 1 cubicmeter at 550rmb.

65diagoushipping.png

heavy go by ship also

coz ship count volume size

i order cables for my customers, if i fly in, would cost $1k+ shippin even base on my non profit price

i come in by ship,hmmmmm on volume is like $80..haha

yup yup.. i like nexer table.. got a bulky coffee table in my list atm.. so waiting to c if can lump it to 1cubic meter lor.. kim.. u got anything to add on??? :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Have you ordered your stuffs or are you still waiting for someone to join u to order? if you haven't let me know. I want to order few stuff. I can share shipping with you. PM me

thanks

any one seen the petal coffee table in taobao shops before?

6026b0b7266ce8bc94d68353d32ad3edd8fc4b18_1000x1000.jpg

This should be something that is very common and i thot of getting this but can't seem to find in taobao. If anyone see please let me know ok? Thanks!

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing so much about shopping and the nice/good stuff from taobao! Much appreciated!

I'm interested to try taobao too and have contacted May from Amcon Express for her rates etc.

That part I am more or less clear.

The problem now is I do not know how to place the order. :bangwall:

May said her clients have a 支付宝 account that allows them to buy directly from taobao. Only thing is you need a china account to transfer money into the 支付宝 account. May said some of her clients get her to do that - they will transfer money to her and she will put into their 支付宝 accounts for them. This sounds a little unsafe for me, I will probably wanna avoid this until I have tried and tested her services :P

She also mentioned she can help to buy the things but she charges a certain fee PER LINK. If I'm not wrong, it's 30-50RMB per link.

It seems quite high for me especially if I intend to buy many small items together with big items.

So I would like to ask if anyone has bought directly from taobao before using credit card? If yes, are there any extra charges?

From what I know, there's a DBS/POSB promo with taobao but I don't really know how it works.

I opened a taobao account and when I tried to check out I reached this page, and this is what I see when I select the "信用卡" (credit card) tab.

taobaocreditcardpage.jpg

Then when I click on “选择其他” (select others), this is what I saw.

taobaocreditcardpageselectothers.jpg

There's no Singapore bank that I can select. :(

Did I do anything wrong in the process? Appreciate all advices and help given! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing so much about shopping and the nice/good stuff from taobao! Much appreciated!

I'm interested to try taobao too and have contacted May from Amcon Express for her rates etc.

That part I am more or less clear.

The problem now is I do not know how to place the order. :bangwall:

May said her clients have a 支付宝 account that allows them to buy directly from taobao. Only thing is you need a china account to transfer money into the 支付宝 account. May said some of her clients get her to do that - they will transfer money to her and she will put into their 支付宝 accounts for them. This sounds a little unsafe for me, I will probably wanna avoid this until I have tried and tested her services :P

She also mentioned she can help to buy the things but she charges a certain fee PER LINK. If I'm not wrong, it's 30-50RMB per link.

It seems quite high for me especially if I intend to buy many small items together with big items.

So I would like to ask if anyone has bought directly from taobao before using credit card? If yes, are there any extra charges?

From what I know, there's a DBS/POSB promo with taobao but I don't really know how it works.

I opened a taobao account and when I tried to check out I reached this page, and this is what I see when I select the "信用卡" (credit card) tab.

taobaocreditcardpage.jpg

Then when I click on “选择其他” (select others), this is what I saw.

taobaocreditcardpageselectothers.jpg

There's no Singapore bank that I can select. :(

Did I do anything wrong in the process? Appreciate all advices and help given! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Seems like they accept bank of china credit card...

You can try to apply for 1...

Seems like they accept bank of china credit card...

You can try to apply for 1...

Yup that's what I just noticed too! I'm looking at Bank of China website now :D

Thanks Instinct!

But just wondering has anyone ordered from taobao using other cards before?