Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

Hi Z3phy,

Thanks! by the way is Amcon and May related?? sorry I am blur. Thanks

Haha yes May is the boss of Amcon if I'm not wrong.. Or at least she works for Amcon :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I got May to order. so did not take note of the sellers location. shipping prices from seller to GZ were minimal too. Placed order in Mid Feb. all items less 1 reached her today. most items reached her last week. so i can safely say, abt 3 weeks.

then from her GZ warehouse to my place, she gave me an estimated 8 days. so have to prepare for abt 4 to 5 weeks notice if you guys are ordering. some sellers are pretty slow.

i'm not so good at recommending. need to know what you like and need. But many pple recommended the Jumoo brand for reliability. can try =)

there are many types, you'll need to choose between 1 or 2 taps, 1 or 2 inlets or outlets, movable head, the list goes on.

i think small items shouldnt be a problem. but i'll like to order by tomorrow. so let me know! =)

Hi Zephy,

Really have a lot of choice...is OK. I can't decide now. You go ahead order. Thank you. ;)

Hi Zephy,

Really have a lot of choice...is OK. I can't decide now. You go ahead order. Thank you. ;)

okie dok! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi,

is the aluminum spice rack stainless steel? Thanks :)

Hi, it's made of aluminum.

Thanks for the reply. :)

anyway how do we order from TB if I do not use May? still very blur after reading the post.... haiz

Thanks for the reply. :)

anyway how do we order from TB if I do not use May? still very blur after reading the post.... haiz

Can try 65daigou if you are ordering non bulky items. Bulky = pendant lights, furniture etc.

i know i'm being rude.. but i really wanna laugh out when i saw this!

Don't be like that lah... we must be 相亲相爱, brothers and sisters. Kekekke :dancingqueen:

Can try 65daigou if you are ordering non bulky items. Bulky = pendant lights, furniture etc.

Thanks bleucheeze. I understand the part if I am ordering non bulky items, use 65daigou. But how do i use TB? any1 can guide me, plzzzz....Thanks alot! :)

Thanks bleucheeze. I understand the part if I am ordering non bulky items, use 65daigou. But how do i use TB? any1 can guide me, plzzzz....Thanks alot! :)

A simple google search helps :) 65daigou actually has a tutorial on how to order stuff among other info. http://65daigou.com/Help/Default.aspx

Edited by bleucheeze

hi

anyone can recommend gd LED downlight from taobao ?

i am not gg to buy philips brand to save costs .

thanks in advance

I've the same question!

I dont mind buying philips from Taobao, but the few links that were recommended in the earlier pages were all round downlights.

Wondering if anyone knows there's any good and reliable square downlights?