Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

Hi, can I ask, if the seller states he ships to 物流公司, does that mean he does not ship to May's warehouse or address indicated by me? How does our goods reach May in such case?

I've shortlisted some Kohler sinks, taps and rain showers :P

Only thing I don't dare to order is toilet bowl cos seems like the specs are different from sg, probably won't be able to install here I guess.

you mean 物流集中点?then u hv to ask the seller how much extra to 送货上门...typically this is for those items that 包邮 - cheaper for the sellers to ship...may's people will not go and pick up from these pickup points...otherwise, just provide the seller with may's warehouse address and ask if they ship there...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ooooh I see. Thanks so much! I will ask seller before I buy then.

On a side note, anyone knows if the china taps/mixers fits sg HDB flats? Does it fit well or need to go source for valve of sorts? Totally have no idea if the rain shower will fit my BTO toilet...

Hi, can I ask, if the seller states he ships to 物流公司, does that mean he does not ship to May's warehouse or address indicated by me? How does our goods reach May in such case?

I've shortlisted some Kohler sinks, taps and rain showers :P

Only thing I don't dare to order is toilet bowl cos seems like the specs are different from sg, probably won't be able to install here I guess.

his mrsyap , can share the link for ohhler sink , taps etc ? thanks

Btw, how do we know the weight of the item?

I intend to buy 6 chairs and is not sure on the freight charges.

Thanks

usually indicated on the item listing, but for so many, they probably can optimise the packing for u especially if u tell them u r shipping overseas...ask the seller for total estimated weight then n dimensions cos probably u will b going by volumetric weight n not actual weight liow...

I just did some purchases over at taobao. Realised that if the merchant does not support Credit Card purchases you will not be able to buy items over 2000rmb using visa or mastercard. So check with the merchant before bidding.

just wondering did anyone buy the combi blind from Taobao? I'm confused about shipping cost. Some seller estimate 1m2= 2kg. Is it safe if I estimate the volumetric weight to be 100cm x 10cm x 10cm /5000 = 2kg? Buy from Taobao cheaper or Q0010 cheaper?

just wondering did anyone buy the combi blind from Taobao? I'm confused about shipping cost. Some seller estimate 1m2= 2kg. Is it safe if I estimate the volumetric weight to be 100cm x 10cm x 10cm /5000 = 2kg? Buy from Taobao cheaper or Q0010 cheaper?

Hi,

You can try get from this seller coz one of the forumer had ordered from them and he claims the quality is good. You can view from Tampines t-blog

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/ROLLER-BLIND-BLACKOUT-ROMAN-VENETIAN/406118278

I need help..

1) When i select 物流运费 (green box)is it the correct way?

2) Which one should i choose 快递 or 平邮?

3) I have been calling May from AMCONEXPRESS but her phone is OFF. Did anyone contact her the last few days?

Order1_1_zps08f32e42.jpg

I need help..

1) When i select 物流运费 (green box)is it the correct way?

2) Which one should i choose 快递 or 平邮?

3) I have been calling May from AMCONEXPRESS but her phone is OFF. Did anyone contact her the last few days?

Order1_1_zps08f32e42.jpg

1) Don't understand this question... :unsure:

2) I would choose 平邮 cos 1) not in a rush, 2) don't know what's the difference between the 2 :lol:

3) Yup, same for me. Send her email instead. She will respond to emails.

Hi beejeebee,

Thanks for your help...

1) some seller sent to all places to china so i select guangtong>>>guangzhou, correct?

2) so if i choose 平邮, seller will sent to May's warehouse (china), right

3) i have already sent an email to her regard to the address in china, shipping cost ect...but i don't dare to place order till i get a confirmation from her. i'm afraid sent to the wrong address :D

Order1_zps1f90da52.jpg

1) Don't understand this question... :unsure:

2) I would choose 平邮 cos 1) not in a rush, 2) don't know what's the difference between the 2 :lol:

3) Yup, same for me. Send her email instead. She will respond to emails.

Hi beejeebee,

Thanks for your help...

1) some seller sent to all places to china so i select guangtong>>>guangzhou, correct?

2) so if i choose 平邮, seller will sent to May's warehouse (china), right

3) i have already sent an email to her regard to the address in china, shipping cost ect...but i don't dare to place order till i get a confirmation from her. i'm afraid sent to the wrong address :D

Order1_zps1f90da52.jpg

1) I don't select the delivery location here. I specify at the checkout page.

2) Ehhhh I'm not sure cos so far haven't encountered this! Better to check with seller first.

3) Her response time getting longer these few days... :D

1) I don't select the delivery location here. I specify at the checkout page.

2) Ehhhh I'm not sure cos so far haven't encountered this! Better to check with seller first.

3) Her response time getting longer these few days... :D

dun pick 平邮, that's surface mail and god knows how long it will take, if it gets there at all...the charges are typically the same as 快递 so no point...and 快递 got tracking...

as beejeebee said, during checkout, the default is 快递...EMS is like speedpost/DHL if yours is urgent...the options you saw in the page for the item usually indicates this seller can ship overseas...most time, there isn't this option...