Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Does anyone know what it mean, 物流跟踪:物流公司数据异常或系统异常? I have a few item with this message.

Do i have to wait till (1) ALL my stuff arrive in China warehouse then ask May to delivery or (2) ask her to delivery those that already in the warehouse?

Untitled_zpsfecae56c.jpg

dragonnite, are you able to answer the above?

Thanks in advance

beejeebee,

Will you update TB system that the item have been received..example : May cmf received in 1) China warehouse or 2) when the item reach SG, you received then update and review? Which one?

dragonnite, are you able to answer the above too?

Thanks in advance.

My first purchase from Taobao via Daigou.

I like the Daigou website - very easy to use. Tried calling their phone earlier - no one picks up. However, very prompt replies via Enquiries. & to and fro order clarifications efficient and well captured in your respective itemised/order trackings.

Do note though what you see as price in Taobao website may not be the final price you pay. I have been requested to pay extra (but Daigou will seek permission prior to order placements) due to additional domestic charges (minimal) or in my case for paintings, actual price differ from the web price - possibly due to no more promo price or size I requested - - overall I need to add btw S$20 - S$40.

My items are shipped out from China via sea already! Transit time per them is 12-16 days. Happily waiting.

My bulky items are the paintings, which I had underestimated their sizes and weights. Overall weight was approx 35kgs and they reduced to 33kgs after re-adjustment. Minimal I would say. My total purchase of $210 will have a shipping charge of $116. They do charge agent fees, for mine I think approx $20+. If I allocate all the charges, my painting is approx <S$100 per set - not sure if that's a lot of savings though.

Overall pleasant purchase experience with Daigou - yet to receive the products so will reserve delivery experience later. 2nd purchase? Small items definitely. Big items i have my reservations as I do not like to buy "blindly" without firm shipping costs displayed upfront, so I guess that's something you need to accept or get use to.

Edited by lot85

Has anybody tried www.sgshop.com.sg?

They are another agent and their site seems easy to use but not sure abt the shipping rates.

Any gurus can advise?

beejeebee,

Will you update TB system that the item have been received..example : May cmf received in 1) China warehouse or 2) when the item reach SG, you received then update and review? Which one?

Hi hi, sorry missed your question.

I will go for option 2. :)

Hi guys,

for those who have done your renovation, can check if the following items have any restrictions from hdb if i were to buy them from taobao?

- toilet bowl

- toilet basin

- rain shower

- kitchen sink & tap

like must follow their dimension or size etc.

Thanks

dragonnite, are you able to answer the above?

Thanks in advance

Think your question was about an error message in the system - you can go direct to the courier company's website to check on the status of the delivery...probably TB's connection to their system was faulty...

your other question was :

Do i have to wait till (1) ALL my stuff arrive in China warehouse then ask May to delivery or (2) ask her to delivery those that already in the warehouse?

option 1 - otherwise you pay the $110 the number of times your delivery gets split...

your 3rd question was :

i usually update on case 1 cos the time between it reaching the warehouse and reaching SG could be very long...firstly, there's an automatic period after which the system will auto confirm (varies, dependent on what the seller sets), secondly, it's not very nice/fair to hold up the payment to the vendor as some of them can be quite small and cash flow for them is tight... review can always be done later...