Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

Need taobao help from the gurus again...I am looking for something similar to this cage light...but i need a ceiling light...so without the wire hanging down..it doesn't have the "hat". Essentially the cage bit protecting the bulb and it is ceiling mounted. I am sure i have seen this on renotalk...but i can't seem to find it! :(

Anyone seen this on taobao? Dragonnite?? Kim??? Anyone?

redcagelight_zps457e7f03.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello all taobao supporters,

May I know where can I find the wall switch for lights, fans, etc. I am thinking to change the panel of the switch which is already turn yellow.

Many thanks in advance! :)

Hello all taobao supporters,

May I know where can I find the wall switch for lights, fans, etc. I am thinking to change the panel of the switch which is already turn yellow.

Many thanks in advance! :)

it's ok, I found it here http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.8.rFh7lF&id=15012486716 :)

Just need to look for the conventional fan switch where u can change the speed of the fan .... not sure how to describe that... hehe

Anyone got a good link to taobao for square led downlights with drivers? I can't seem to find any if those.. And I realized the lights rarely has cool white.

Anyone got a good link to taobao for square led downlights with drivers? I can't seem to find any if those.. And I realized the lights rarely has cool white.

超薄方形 LED

try this search term.

Haha Vanessa u been buying so much stuffs on amazon alrdy... I wish I have but I don't....I share pics once I install my batch 1 in 2 weeks' time okie.

anyone got new taobao loot to share? fingers itchy again... :sport-smiley-004:

amazon not enuf ah ? :notti:

only bought stuff like mobile phone covers etc....no home stuff... :sport-smiley-018:

amazon not enuf ah ? :notti:

only bought stuff like mobile phone covers etc....no home stuff... :sport-smiley-018:

not enough....fingers itchy...my excuse is that it is a new home...gotta get heaps...starting from scratch :notti:

ooooo non home stuff also share!!! Might get tempted! :dribble:

i got a new HTC One, so had to buy the covers etc that go with it...

Seepoo cover (includes a screen protector)

htcm7lre1.jpg

Seepoo is a made in HK brand, I bought a red and a yellow (for a friend), came with a free grey one (which comes without the screen protector)...quite good quality and grip, all the cutouts, buttons etc all match, made of flexible silicone...

imak screen protector

T2at5_XoVaXXXXXXXX_!!436825870.jpg_360x3

another HK brand made in china, i bought this not just because of the anti-fingerprint properties but that this packaging features protectors for the various camera lenses on the phone...:good:

The following are other covers ordered together, these are hard covers, some were easy to put on, some were not...mixture of covers for friends and family...

Hello Kitty

T1Sh9rXsJhXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_310x

Red girl

T1toKmXsBdXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_310x

Eiffel Tower

T2CL_ZXe8aXXXXXXXX_!!814613806.jpg

not enough....fingers itchy...my excuse is that it is a new home...gotta get heaps...starting from scratch :notti:

ooooo non home stuff also share!!! Might get tempted! :dribble:

i think we were distracted by the amazon global shipping offer....and lay low off TB for awhile. lol.