Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

I was looking at this light. How would I check what kind of bulb to use and how to install the bulb.

Experts please help...

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.49.JtZ5px&id=18945779515

says is a normal E27 socket, supports energy saving bulbs, fluorescent and LED bulbs...E27 is the normal screw on type, i believe...

Haha Vanessa u been buying so much stuffs on amazon alrdy... I wish I have but I don't....I share pics once I install my batch 1 in 2 weeks' time okie.

Mrs yap...sorry to bug..have you installed the stuff? Tempted to buy from your seller...kitchen tap...and bathroom shower stuff....but a bit apprehensive...waiting for your feedback :P

Hi

I was looking at this light. How would I check what kind of bulb to use and how to install the bulb.

Experts please help...

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.49.JtZ5px&id=18945779515

I extracted the translation from google:

[specification] A section: Diameter 26CM, B section: Diameter 12CM, C models: Diameter 25CM

[Power] E27 lamp holder * 1, can put energy-saving lamps, incandescent bulbs, LED energy saving bulb, (products are not presented in this paragraph source)

Suitable light source power: 51-60W

In summary, what it means is E27 (screw on type with a power of no more than 60W).

Take note the size is about 1 foot in diameter.

How do you plan on installing the lights? If you do not know how to install, you have to factor in the cost of getting someone to install. This is household electricity 220V so don't attempt to change your existing lights if you are not sure. Be safe.

I extracted the translation from google:

[specification] A section: Diameter 26CM, B section: Diameter 12CM, C models: Diameter 25CM

[Power] E27 lamp holder * 1, can put energy-saving lamps, incandescent bulbs, LED energy saving bulb, (products are not presented in this paragraph source)

Suitable light source power: 51-60W

In summary, what it means is E27 (screw on type with a power of no more than 60W).

Take note the size is about 1 foot in diameter.

How do you plan on installing the lights? If you do not know how to install, you have to factor in the cost of getting someone to install. This is household electricity 220V so don't attempt to change your existing lights if you are not sure. Be safe.

thanks for the reply. I was thinking of getting electrician to change it. But I m looking for something simple one. I have posted another link but I can't seems to find the dimension the light. I hope someone will help me. :)

thanks

says is a normal E27 socket, supports energy saving bulbs, fluorescent and LED bulbs...E27 is the normal screw on type, i believe...

thanks for info.

I have changed my mind and looking for somthing simpler like

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a220m.1000858.1000725.210.H4kEfj&id=14302446993&user_id=852330671&is_b=1&cat_id=50064614&q=&rn=01574b2a575d774838e2c4d2ad132789

Hi, I am trying to get this light. but I couldn't find the dimension on this light. It only says medium and large (I am using google chrome, I am non chinese so I can't read chinese)

Please help me find the dimension of this light

thanks

Sorry, I couldn't read as well and I don't see any dimension indicated.

Hey, I bought bathroom square/round sinks and my bathroom taps from here cos she has package for that. V cheap I think slightly over 100 for one set! Haha. But to be honest I feel what she sold is not authentic though it's very heavy and very nice. How can it be so cheap right? Let me go dig the links later. But got to say he/she is a very friendly and helpful seller. I remind her many times I am shipping overseas and she pack alot of styrofoam inside.

LOL...i am very tempted with this seller you used....http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5.w4002-1793236015.42.UqQt96&id=19092680443

what did you buy from this vendor?

Ladydr, i got curious so clicked on the link to see the light....here's the dimensions.

http://img03.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i3/852330671/T2PHu7XfJXXXXXXXXX_!!852330671.jpg

Interesting. Are these real (as original Siemens and Legrand)?

Did you buy them?

Thanks.

Hi Pelect,

I will only start to collate my list and buy after my wedding next year and when my BTO flat is about to be completed.Originality wise every country will have OEM kind of factory and authorized factory/agents.Only in SG everything is mark up.Comparing our nearest neighbour Msia,JB its cheaper there if u wanna source and travel.