Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

Hmmmm..more like the stars and diamonds rating.

BTW, what do the hearts signify?

Five hearts make one diamond

Five diamonds make one crown

Crown got blue color and golden (golden > blue)

This rating is given by users who purchased from the taobao seller

So the higher the rating, the more people have rated good

I noticed that usually the higher the rating, the higher the price for the same product too

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Requested Peeka to try their best to deliver asap, and they did it.

Instead of next week, my items arrived today at my convenience time.

My mirror is in one piece:

941192_202297816591658_1927499198_n.jpg

Only one basin is broken... but staff from Peeka is willing to offer me a replacement, not the same design.

Not their fault, but they are so sweet.

The other 13 items including a jade bracelet is in good condition.

Will get another bigger mirror in my next order.

Hi, mind sharing the taobao link for the mirror pls?

Taobao is mainly for chinese local purchasing, for payment by international credit card, you have to check with the seller whether they accept.

Alibaba/aliexpress is the platform for international/export, they do accept foreign credit card.

hope this will help you :yamseng:

Hi there, i am very very to shopping on taobao and all...

I was at alibaba.com, and they have a minimum quantity for purchase.. Am at the right site?

Could you guide me where and how do i get onto that platform where i can pay with my SGP credit card for purchases on Taobao?

Any information and help provided will be very much appreciated! Thanks so much!

i have been using 淘宝 since 2 yrs back till now i am still buying things from there, i buy those chapalang stuffs from china then ship to 广州 which is my shipping company in china. after shopping finished from there ship to Singapore (take about 10-14days) charge is 550rmb for 1 CM/3 (cubic square) need to declare 7% gst to custom also. for cooking ware you need ava license to claim the items. things like induction cook, 高压锅,rice cooker...blabla...as long those stuffs using in kitchen need this license...radio communcation devices is more tough to bring in.

Good morning everybody! I'm the newbie here. Thank you for setting this thread Vanessa. You gave me the courage to make my 1st purchase!

Just curious, is Taobao website hacked or they change the homepage? I have tried since last night but it always pop on the "Taobao travel" instead of the usual home page for shopping?

Your inputs are much appreciated!

Cheers!

OMG. You guys... have no idea what you are doing to me... Google translate is my hero!

I am a Chinese D7-er. This thread has opened a whole new world and a potentially horrible can of worms...

I am trying to figure out how to actually BUY something... and it's confusing. Some sellers need deposits?

And they don't necessarily ship to Singapore? Use forwarders like variation of Vpost?

HELP! Is there a tutorial somewhere?

Thanks!

Dragonnite, any advice on what chinese text i should type into taobao to find this stool? Anyone else can assist??? Please?

barstool_zps6cc0f509.jpg

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for starting this thread - you and the taobao gurus here are changing my life!

I was browsing and I saw a stool like the one you are looking for

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w1003-3686637176.11.KnZ19J&id=12498522083&scene=taobao_shop

Hope it helps!