Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

Then

1) Find product, copy & paste the product URL then click “EZ-BUY” button, put special remarks if you need to, submit.

2) Review all your orders in the shopping cart, check out.

3) Go to “My Prepay” or “My Payment” to top up (fill up transaction details after transferring to us).

4) Complete your 1st payment (product cost + domestic shipping fee).

5) We will start to process your orders, order status will be updated timely and you are able to monitor order progress.

6) Ship orders to Singapore after they reach our China warehouse.

7) Select delivery method (home delivery /self-collection / MRT pickup / Neighborhood collection) when your parcel arrives in Singapore, and make your 2nd payment (international shipping fee + agent fee).

9) Receive delivery notification and review our service.

There is also this demo page where a series of video will guide you on how to register as a 65diagou member to purchasing your stuff.

Btw, I'm not from 65diagou, but I use their service.

U can go into my blog to see some of the stuff we bought.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a2106.m861.1000384.d110.pSqe5X&id=2459651739&scm=1029.newlist-0.1.50008932&ppath=

I am checking this link out but the prices when I put into peeka is totally different. Anyone can advise why? :(

Thank you so much...

Hi MiracleSG, i am not sure about the price difference because i've never used Peeka as my ship forwarder. Imo peeka or 65daigou is only good for small and light weighted items. for sinks, faucets, bathroom accessories, lightings or anything bulky or big items, you should find your own ship forwarder which normally only charge 110-120 SGD per cubical meter, and deliver to your door step in 10-15 days. The best is to find a few others on forum and share the shipment cost to make it even cheaper. As you see from Peeka, their per cubic meter is at 250 SGD.

Another place you can look for is sg.jd.com, self-collection with free shipment, this is another giant online retailer in china which recently extended their business to singapore.

for using your own ship forwarder, you only need to purchase directly using Alipay (DBS or visa/master card with 3% transaction charge), put your delivery address provided by your forwarder, and wait for all your purchases to reach their warehouse. they take care of everything from there. simple as that. you pay them shipment + self-declared GST when they deliver. I've used them http://www.le-feng.com/singapore.htm and a few others.

It' so frustrating on Peeka recently. I went with them even though their cost is slightly higher coz of their "excellent customer service" but they are taking forever to reply my queries. I know China is having their Mid Autumn hols now so there's a further delay.

Is there anyway to reach them faster? Do they reply on orders that have been paid faster than orders that are not paid yet?

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a2106.m861.1000384.d110.pSqe5X&id=2459651739&scm=1029.newlist-0.1.50008932&ppath=

I am checking this link out but the prices when I put into peeka is totally different. Anyone can advise why? :(

Thank you so much...

hi Miracle

you just need to key in the price you see on the site, cos Peeka only captures the highest value, so you just change it accordingly. I am super new to this too - and am enjoying every sec of it! Peeka has been super awesome with my queries to ask the sellers. Now, fingers cross that all arrive on time, i opted for the 7 day express - cos based on what i have purchased it is still wayyyy cheaper than getting it in sgp - about 600SG cheaper for my whole loot!

Loot:

2 kohler toilet basins

2 kohler taps

1 kitchen sink (sellena)

1 kitchen tap

2 sets of sanitary wares, like towel rag, toilet roll holder etc

2 shower rack

may have also 'accidentally' added some other items like Shoes, Bags etc.. heeeheee!

Man... I am torned between so many TB purchasers. Amcom, Peeka and Daigou69.

For normal kitchen/bathroom items like sink, taps and lights, who is recommended?

If I were to add in large items like sofas, office chairs, who should I choose instead? :dunno:

Hope some TB gurus can advise. :bow:

Hi Miracle,

I am currently using Peeka for those loot mentioned above - at least they will check for me. I think for non-breakable items, probably go with Amcom, but they dont check for you etc. Where else, Peeka and Daigou do check for you. For amcom, i have checked with her the price of a 20 ft container, it is rmb8500 excluding paper work, door to door.

so really, it is all up to you.

HI Darjoe,

I understand that you have to make a payment of 80% before shipment and the rest (+shipping charges) before they deliver to you. Correct?

But how do you know how much you got to pay for the shipping and plus some other additional charges?

Reason i'm asking because I intend to buy some bathroom accessories and 1 or 2 chandelier lights which I believe could be quite heavy but they are very cheap compare to those selling here.

I need some advise here.

HI Darjoe,

I understand that you have to make a payment of 80% before shipment and the rest (+shipping charges) before they deliver to you. Correct?

But how do you know how much you got to pay for the shipping and plus some other additional charges?

Reason i'm asking because I intend to buy some bathroom accessories and 1 or 2 chandelier lights which I believe could be quite heavy but they are very cheap compare to those selling here.

I need some advise here.

Hi,

I have only made a part payment for 4 items when i first placed them - however, i have now 8 more items purchased and they have not asked me to top up the part payment yet. as for the shipping charges, i am pegging it to another 20-30% more my current purchase amount. for some items such as basin, i know the dimension,yes i know it is not accurate as there will be packaging etc, but from teh basin dimension i wil have a good feel on how much the shipping would be (would say at least 80% accurate)... and when u get them to purchase, they will list down all the prices involved EXCEPT shipping. Have you registered for an account yet? Go take alook at the site - it is rather straight forward.. good luck!

Hi Darjoe,

Possible to give me an update on the shipping charges after you have gt them? Im going ahead with 65 daigou at this moment. If Peeka is good, i will use them for my 2nd purchase

Loot:

2 kohler toilet basins

2 kohler taps

1 kitchen sink (sellena)

1 kitchen tap

2 sets of sanitary wares, like towel rag, toilet roll holder etc

2 shower rack

may have also 'accidentally' added some other items like Shoes, Bags etc.. heeeheee!

Hi darjoe, have you received the items? Any pics to show?