Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

Hi may i know may to ship items like dining table or furniture where the seller indicate that you need to do self collection at a certain location...thks

Try chatting with the seller and request for a delivery to the particular address, provided it is within the city.

They may charge you for shipping though but normally is quite low.

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Try chatting with the seller and request for a delivery to the particular address, provided it is within the city.

They may charge you for shipping though but normally is quite low.

that's great,thks for the replied

Sea...i yet to receive my items ...will share my first review on peeka hahaha

Wah... so cheap.

I bought 2 sets of lightings.... via air. Cost me $100 plus.

Hi renojoy, u used which agent?

my few sets of lightnings are also heavy but cost me me less than $150. I am using peeka.

I used the help of Trading1.

Think he/she is a forwarder?

From supplier to warehouse in SZ to doorstep - not more than 1 week.

Overall I still save about S$200. (saw the exact same item in a shop in Defu selling at S$400plus after disc).

So, not too bad lah, huh? :D

• Like 1

my few sets of lightnings are also heavy but cost me me less than $150. I am using peeka.

Renotalk is wonderful! I've picked up soooo many tips and tricks. Thanks to many many former contributors, Just made my 1st (small) purchase. Used Peeka as some had mentioned the good service. So far, they have been very responsive to my queries, so that makes me feel better using them.

Just to share. I went to light shopping in Balestier and saw so many lights that are same/similar to what I see on Taobao. However, when I asked where the lights are from, the sales ppl (from various shops) told me it is from Taiwan, tsk tsk, hard to believe them!
Would love to hear from anyone who had good experience with their lighting purchase. Thanks in advance & Happy New Year!

Hi Lucky huat huat,

Does Peeka charge cheaper than 65daigou?

I only ordered once from 65daigou, $27 for shipping for 2kg item which I think quite ex.

Hi siewli1987,

peeka charge by volume cubic, daiguo charge by weight. i bought over 40 items but my shipping cost was only like 200++ via sea shipment plus my items some are quite heavy and big stuffs like study chairs, chandelier lights etc

Edited by lucky huat huat

Hi Lucky huat huat,

Does Peeka charge cheaper than 65daigou?

I only ordered once from 65daigou, $27 for shipping for 2kg item which I think quite ex.

that's very expensive,you should use the official taobao forwarder where they charge 35 for 1kg and 12 for subsequent 500g

Hi all, i am trying to order items from taobao and tmall myself and send it to Amcon warehouse for sending it to Singapore,

Any issue with using credit cards to pay for taobao and also...for amcon...the excel file Miss May Ho send...i got no idea how to fill up at all LOL

Any tips will be very appreciated =D

Hi all, i am trying to order items from taobao and tmall myself and send it to Amcon warehouse for sending it to Singapore,
Any issue with using credit cards to pay for taobao and also...for amcon...the excel file Miss May Ho send...i got no idea how to fill up at all LOL
Any tips will be very appreciated =D

Hi there, you can try reading my blog, posted about buying from TB and using Amcon, may be of a little assistance.