Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to purchase several furniture from Taobao and I have been reading good reviews so far from fellow reno-talkers.

Want to seek everyone's advice on buying the following items throgh Amcon Express, cause as I understand from here bulky items are more worth buying through Amcon Express.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.7385961.1997985097.d4918997.xynXVy&id=41721292150&_u=o25irkr3ffc5

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=38910635959&spm=a1z0k.7385961.1997985097.d4918997.xynXVy&_u=o25irkr3f822

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.7385961.1997985097.d4918997.xynXVy&id=19794015020&_u=o25irkr371e4

Much appreciate all the advice from the experienced tao-baoers. :)

need help regarding payment on taobao.

anyone with experience with price adjustment on tb after you make payment with eNets?

I bought a bench custom made from tb but paid the price that is stated on the website and the seller change to the agreed price after i made payment. So how do i top up to the right price? i pay via eNets, so the amt deduce will change or i have to make another payment again?

another case is me buying handphone casing and there's suppose to me free shipping but was charged for shipping during payment but seller amended the price for me. so i get refund to my bank account?

im super lousy to type in mandarin, finding it hard to clarify these stuff with them. so someone help me.

Guest Cindi Sue

Hi,

Has anyone bought track lights from Taobao before? may I know what's the approved voltage for Sg? and whether is it safe to use? Will it spoilt easily?

thanks

Hihi, buying from tb can be very addictive. I have purchase quite a number of things from tb. Beginning I use 65daigou buy4u service, recently my last purchase I swap to a forwarder instead. If u are buying small n light weight items, u can use agent service like 65daigou, coz they will check ur items for u, whether item correctly send, any defect, liaise with seller for u, for out of stock, n chase seller to send items out etc. for forwarder they do not do checking for u, n u need to liaise with seller on ur own whether have they send out items, whether the item out of stock. 4px, prouter n legouqu, are official appointed forwarder from tb, but they only have air freight, n is by weight or vol weight whichever is higher. I just brought a shoe cabinet, two side table, kids scooter,small toilet cupboard, two bench chair n others small item, I choose to use sea fright from non official forwarder, as my items are not urgent n also by sea is cheaper, 1cmb is ard sgd115.