Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
benauhc

Something Old, Something New

Ahhhh!! I love your place! I love so many things about it I dont know where to start. I love your lights on top of your dining table. You have so many of the things I am eyeing. The stools from Comfort. Your soon to come Butcher's Block. Your fan. Your dining table. The Laundry stickers on the glass! Its beautiful!

Thanks! Your reno is turning out well too. Can't wait to see it all come together.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow!! Love your house Reno. Great selections and congrats on completion of your Reno journey and moving in.

From the vintage lamps & Tom Dix lights, to your gorgeous tiles and on to your white kitchen. Lovely and so cosy! Hahaha.... That laundry room decal is ssoo cute too. I even love your new floor layout on level 1. So nice to be able to have a foyer area. Too bad I don't have a recess area, so not able to do that.

Btw, how are your little gals adjusting to their new gorgeous bedroom. They must have been thrilled with the new bed. :D

Thanks.

My two girls love their beds, especially the climbing bit. Now our bed time stories can involve the animal decals on the wall or imagine that they are high up on the tower on their beds.

your home reno looks **** shiok. must be satisfying :good:

thanks. hope it stays that way. it will be hard maintaining the way it looks now.

hi benauhc,

the commune leather sofa looks great with the durban oak floor. may i know its specs(length and depth)? how much did you pay for it ?

Congrats Benauhc, it is certainly an impressive renovation. I immediately fell in love with your kitchen design and the glass entrance to the laundry area. I also like the way you decorated your place ... very creative n artistic!

hi benauhc, the commune leather sofa looks great with the durban oak floor. may i know its specs(length and depth)? how much did you pay for it ?

Hi texas5, the sofa was selling for abt $2300. The measurements are 2m wide and 0.9m depth.

Congrats Benauhc, it is certainly an impressive renovation. I immediately fell in love with your kitchen design and the glass entrance to the laundry area. I also like the way you decorated your place ... very creative n artistic!

Thanks patatoes. The decorating part was very haphazard but the furnishing was inspired by the many RT blogs out there.

We are on the final lap of our reno journey. This is the final week of renovations, so by hook or by crook, everything needs to be in place before we move in next week.

On Monday, we took leave to receive some of our furniture and to oversee some installations. Here are some of photos that I took around the house.

View from the foyer. Blinds are mostly up, less two which holding brackets had to be shortened.

8675398778_a5eee8debf_z.jpg

Our brown leather 3-seater from Commune.

8674296639_86fc43edcc_z.jpg

Our White Aluminium Louvre Bi-fold bathroom door

8675401702_14d5da3e3b_z.jpg

The Ezziliving Lift 4 Laundry System installed

8674298331_4179184916_z.jpg

We bought the LED strips from TB and got the electrician to install them across the kitchen cabinets.

8675402850_3f9470ec1e_z.jpg

Hello! Can I ask where you got the white louvre toilet door from?? I wanted that exactly and when I had asked my contractor if he could get us that he said he didn't know of any suppliers of aluminium louvre doors. May I know who your supplier is?

Many thanks!

Hello! Can I ask where you got the white louvre toilet door from?? I wanted that exactly and when I had asked my contractor if he could get us that he said he didn't know of any suppliers of aluminium louvre doors. May I know who your supplier is?

Many thanks!

Hi Anna, my ID got the window contractor to fabricate the bi-fold louvre door. I could not find any suppliers selling such doors either when I was doing research. However if you do not mind a PD type (slide and swing) louvre door, you can check them out on the pddoor website.

hi benauhc

thanks for the reply.

Im thinking of using herf as well. assuming you have done an overlay, im wondering whether you have some pics of your main door kerb?

im concerned abt how the herf installation will look at the main door kerb and whether water(when hdb washes the void deck) can seep in between the old tiles and the herf? do u have any pics of that ? t

Can post more pic of your Kitchen-to-Service-Yard glass door?

Your design looks interesting

Hi Anna, my ID got the window contractor to fabricate the bi-fold louvre door. I could not find any suppliers selling such doors either when I was doing research. However if you do not mind a PD type (slide and swing) louvre door, you can check them out on the pddoor website.

I see I see. Thank you very much for the reply though! I'll check out the website and see what can be done. Thank you once again :)

Some progress in the past week. Kitchen, Service Balcony and Foyer are all tiled up. The main areas will be laid with HERF starting this week. Hope to update this blog in a more regular basis too as reno enters its final few weeks.

8605744113_9e10347ca1_b.jpg

Do you mind sharing where you fouind the black and white tile you have used as bathroom flooring? I have been looking high and low for them :( and if you don't mind sharing the price, that would be fabulous. Thank you so much!

hi benauhc thanks for the reply. Im thinking of using herf as well. assuming you have done an overlay, im wondering whether you have some pics of your main door kerb? im concerned abt how the herf installation will look at the main door kerb and whether water(when hdb washes the void deck) can seep in between the old tiles and the herf? do u have any pics of that ? t

hi texas5, I'm not using HERF at the main door. I'm using tiles for the foyer area. But here is a pic of what it may look like. You can paste a strip vertically and the cap goes over it. Best get your ID/contractor to talk to the Evorich salesperson and get them to advise what is recommended for the main door.

8938403244_1527c0a72e.jpg