Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I think my mom is super happy about me helping to clear her cabinets... So that she can buy more stuff. She actually has this machine that polishes or cleans or ionizes rice grains (sorry I still can't decipher what that machine does but mom swears that our rice which has been processed by it is the super best quality with great health properties ...)

Anyways just bought this:

8672723578_65ce5ff6b7_q.jpg

Latest vodka baby! by Makanology, on Flickr

HI, what's this machine that yr mom has? Cld u pls share more? Im interested. Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i subscribe to alot of vintage collectibles fb page too!

i love blue floral with either gold or silver lining. according to one collector, she said these are rare & i got a few from her recently. will update my t-blog & you can check them out :)

i'm still searching for spoons, soup bowl & dessert plates.

It is very hard to get a full set but when you really get hold of it, wow the satisfaction is beyond description right?

Just went for our flat inspection and spent some time scrutinizing the common bathroom of the flat that will soon be ours:

8675524994_24cc3af834_q.jpg

Flat inspection day by Makanology, on Flickr

2 VERY visible pipes in the common bathroom = super-duper freaking ugly!

To top it all, check out the 'crowning' glory of the middle pipe:

8675527638_616d25e57c_q.jpg

This is indeed the MOTHER-of-all pipes! Now what are we supposed to do with this?

Edited by Makanology

ya pretty impossible so will make do with a mixture. i came across a full set but it's been reserved :(

Alamak! So sayang! Hopefully another full set will come up soon

Haha, wait till you see this:

8668175089_1a3b76f082_t.jpg

Hidden gems at Mom's by Makanology, on Flickr

There are 3 of us at home so parents bought enough Dumex to exchange for this and some plates of assorted sizes. So now, we really do not need to buy any crockery :)

Is this the milk powder Dumex brand? Ha

Just went for our flat inspection and spent some time scrutinizing the common bathroom of the flat that will soon be ours:

8675524994_24cc3af834_q.jpg

2 VERY visible pipes in the common bathroom = super-duper freaking ugly!

To top it all, check out the 'crowning' glory of the middle pipe:

8675527638_616d25e57c_q.jpg

This is indeed the MOTHER-of-all pipes! Now what are we supposed to do with this?

Lol mother of all pipes..Wa i tot my pipes are classic yours are more classic! Box them up lo... Hide them

Lol mother of all pipes..Wa i tot my pipes are classic yours are more classic! Box them up lo... Hide them

boxing up the queen will be like creating a full-height boxy compartment in the toilet & taking up some space... must see the designing 功力 of ur ID/contractor liao... :lol:

This queen a bit hard to be boxed up! It is not just thick but wide-spreading like a tree or an upside-down octopus. It is like to do a vertical box-up and a false ceiling. That will make the common bathroom really puny. Thinking of leaving it open and follow what retch did - paint it black. But then it will look quite sci-fi, urghhhh!

Hmmm.....

You can paint it and try to re-purpose the area for something you need in the bathroom. The trunking can be the fixtures to hold some bathroom fittings? ;p

This queen a bit hard to be boxed up! It is not just thick but wide-spreading like a tree or an upside-down octopus. It is like to do a vertical box-up and a false ceiling. That will make the common bathroom really puny. Thinking of leaving it open and follow what retch did - paint it black. But then it will look quite sci-fi, urghhhh!

how abt turning it into a tree (ya i mean a tree with a trunk & brunches with leaves & a bird or 2 chirpping on top...) in your toilet... like dat 够 nature le ba? idea right? haha! :lol: