Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

how abt turning it into a tree (ya i mean a tree with a trunk & brunches with leaves & a bird or 2 chirpping on top...) in your toilet... like dat 够 nature le ba? idea right? haha! :lol:

Actually we are thinking of this too! Wondering where to buy fake leaves... And we build a 'garden' in the bathroom. Like that, 'doing business' will be therapeutic LOL

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Actually we are thinking of this too! Wondering where to buy fake leaves... And we build a 'garden' in the bathroom. Like that, 'doing business' will be therapeutic LOL

Think can get from garden shop? or shop at TB? :notti:

You can try copy this wordings into TB website....藤条是塑料制品,叶子高档布料

Hoping the next chapter be as blemish-free as possible though that seems to be a tall order. Aiming next Tues or Thur, can't expect contractor to work on Labour Day haha

i think alan is very busy recently. he promised to send the quotation on monday but til today still havent receive yet. :(

luckily we are not in a rush :)

thanks so much! Fr what I read.. its to polish brown rice..

But my family alr takes brown rice on daily basis.. so can save the $$??

Hmmm I have no idea. Later I go back, I ask mom. She said the polished rice is of better quality but once polished, have to keep the grains inside the fridge.

i think alan is very busy recently. he promised to send the quotation on monday but til today still havent receive yet. :(

luckily we are not in a rush :)

Hmmm I suggest by end this week, if Alan doesn't come back to you yet, better give him a call. But he doesn't remember names, you must quote your address to jolt his memory. Good luck :)

Meeting Alan tomorrow for our first actual site measurements. Hope no bad surprises that will jack up the renovation cost!

@ment0s hey long time no hear... Have u moved in yet? Show more pix leh!

Yes definitely will use them. Yesterday met a vintage seller and she said these are corning ware Jaj series. Here are the plates:

8668186683_92cb37402c_q.jpg

Hidden gems at Mom's by Makanology, on Flickr

Pardon the Unicity bottles! How I wish my mom bought bowls from the same series, if any!

Hello back !! Yup we've moved in but no Internet till Friday. Can only kaypoh here and there and post replies using mobile.

Pics have to wait.. Heh

I see that you collect vodkas too! We just got that too. haha Wait till u see the husband's collection, we built a shelf for it and d**m... It's gg to be filled up again! Boo!

I love ur assortment of dinnerware!! But with the baby in the house. Her hello kitties melamine plates and stuff are fighting for space w my cabinet space!! No fanciful stuff for me. Boo!

But once again, congrats on collecting the keys! Hope everything runs smoothly fr now on!

Huat ah!

Edited by ment0s

how abt turning it into a tree (ya i mean a tree with a trunk & brunches with leaves & a bird or 2 chirpping on top...) in your toilet... like dat 够 nature le ba? idea right? haha! :lol:

Lol i like yr idea!!!

Makanology, it also depend on the color of ur toilet tiles n then match to the pipes not necessary paint black ma