Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Try this for re upholstery. Havent use them though, bookmarked it fr some where for ref

Yong Huat Industries

(BLK 60 #01-09 Seng Poh Lane Singapore 160060

+65 62237659.

Opens Mon-Sat 1030am-7pm.

Aiya, I search high and low, can't find YH's exact address... only know a rough gauge of its location from some ppl online. and you have it!

I sent my chair to "tumpang" at Kim Hwee sofa industry but haven't buy my fabric yet. Hehe. Makan, i think I passed you this contact before right? If you need let me know.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I sent my chair to "tumpang" at Kim Hwee sofa industry but haven't buy my fabric yet. Hehe. Makan, i think I passed you this contact before right? If you need let me know.

Today Mr E went to ask the furniture shops at BB Central and we were quoted $400-500 to do new cushions for the 3-seater sofa (1 big back piece + 1 big seat piece). Excluding cushion covers which sewing is around $150-200 (fabric self-supplied). Price ok? The sofa length is around 2 meters. Edited by Makanology

Today Mr E went to ask the furniture shops at BB Central and we were quoted $400-500 to do new cushions for the 3-seater sofa (1 big back piece + 1 big seat piece). Excluding cushion covers which sewing is around $150-200 (fabric self-supplied). Price ok? The sofa length is around 2 meters.

Er, do these shops do themselves or they send to factories to do? Cos Kim Hwee does the upholstery themselves. I went to their office which is their factory actually. Perhaps you can email them pix of your sofa and ask for quotation?

Er, do these shops do themselves or they send to factories to do? Cos Kim Hwee does the upholstery themselves. I went to their office which is their factory actually. Perhaps you can email them pix of your sofa and ask for quotation?

Oh email is good! You are gonna kill me cos I always forget to write down the contacts you have given me :P

thanks so much! Fr what I read.. its to polish brown rice..

But my family alr takes brown rice on daily basis.. so can save the $$??

Hi I found out more about my Mom's new toy.

The brown rice we buy from the super-market is unpolished which many people find it hard to eat. So this machine will help to remove bit of the outer to make it more delectable. You end with having grains that are between unpolished brown rice and fully polished white grains - nice & fluffy and 'lighter'.

So don't think it will help in saving $ cos it is more to enhance the taste. It doesn't take much time to polish the brown grains and you can keep the leftover water to be used ala 'SK II' for your face :D

The machine not cheap though (I almost fell off my chair when mom told me; wondering if we have given her too much pocket money monthly). S$844 if you are Diamond member. There is a promo at S$1400 for 2 sets so you can share with someone else. Malaysia is retailing this at RM3000+. Hope this helps!

Hi Makanology, wat's up these few days? Reno started on 2 May as scheduled?

By the way, hijack ur blog a bit.. attention all new fellow 3-roomers who have yet to embark on ur reno journey: there's an advertorial in Sqrm May 13 edition which features a re-configured 3-rm unit.. very nice.. if i had ventured upon something similar a yr ago.. my hse will look very diff now..

Ya hacking has started but haven't gone down to see our place yet! Got involved in an accident but no fault of ours though we were busy filing claims against the other party. To distract ourselves, we went shopping again:

8705114648_b17cbef514_q.jpg

Untitled by Makanology, on Flickr

8705124032_de005c4265_q.jpg

Untitled by Makanology, on Flickr

Edited by Makanology

Ya hacking has started but haven't gone down to see our place yet! Got involved in an accident but no fault of ours though we were busy filing claims against the other party. To distract ourselves, we went shopping again:8705114648_b17cbef514_t.jpgUntitled by Makanology, on Flickr8705124032_de005c4265_t.jpgUntitled by Makanology, on Flickr

Hope everything is alright and nothing serious Makanlogy

Haha nothing serious but our car has now gotten a new 'backside'! Just got our car back today and tomorrow we are heading to burn more holes in our pocket & our first visit of our hacked-up house. Hope they have completed the hacking & cleared the debris!

Haha nothing serious but our car has now gotten a new 'backside'! Just got our car back today and tomorrow we are heading to burn more holes in our pocket & our first visit of our hacked-up house. Hope they have completed the hacking & cleared the debris!

Ooh, going to be an exciting moment.

Gd to hear nothing serious!! :)

Ya hacking has started but haven't gone down to see our place yet! Got involved in an accident but no fault of ours though we were busy filing claims against the other party. To distract ourselves, we went shopping again:8705114648_b17cbef514_q.jpgUntitled by Makanology, on Flickr8705124032_de005c4265_q.jpgUntitled by Makanology, on Flickr

Bought LG tv cool.... Hehehe 42? Cant see the box clearly ha