Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

As our kitchen cabinet is not installed yet, we focused on unpacking and the living room

9034849020_ce7f824677_n.jpg

Living room (work-in-progress; accents not added yet) by Makanology, on Flickr

There's still a lot to do here - clearing up the mess, trying to squeeze as many of my toys in the display cabinets as possible etc. think a house is never really one without adding the personal touches so we will work on this as we wait for the completion of our other rooms.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

As our kitchen cabinet is not installed yet, we focused on unpacking and the living room

9034849020_ce7f824677_n.jpg

Living room (work-in-progress; accents not added yet) by Makanology, on Flickr

There's still a lot to do here - clearing up the mess, trying to squeeze as many of my toys in the display cabinets as possible etc. think a house is never really one without adding the personal touches so we will work on this as we wait for the completion of our other rooms.

Ur pieces of craft bricks remind me of Super Mario!

Hallow! We have been busy! Busy sorting out the house, the remaining renovation works and our ROM/ wedding (yesterday!).

Today our new sofa cushion & covers came for our 20+ years old solid teak 3-seater. And also our OSIM uPhoria.

9006459260_9ee3a0b153_n.jpg

Living room (work-in-progress) by Makanology, on Flickr

Will try to add something to the wall on top of the sofa and on our red shoe cabinet (sans the white border protective sticker).

hey Makan!

congrates to you!!!:dancingqueen:

So cute. Reminds me of super Mario also! Hit the bricks get mushrooms! Love your wooden beams at the ceiling n the whole house is full of life!

Haha maybe we do have a deprived childhood!

On a positive note, our kitchen cabinets will be installed this Friday - yay!

Yay! I know the feeling of waiting for new updates! Lol I'm also waiting.. Wait till neck long long liao.

Noticed u using your lappy to hook to TV to stream video, can consider getting a media player like ac Ryan or better, mac mini to download n play direct!

Oh the lappy is there cos the study room is in a mess! We are streaming using the LG Smart TV so we can catch our k dramas on epdrama!

Errr I like k dramas more than Mr E. he only like those action ones like Iris and those period dramas with fighting! But we love our syfy ones like Fallen Skies, Walking Dead, Stargate etc and of course Game of Thrones! We watch more English dramas than k...

Game of Thrones! is an awesome show! Do you guys watch Homeland? Person of Interest? Spartacus? etc...

Errr I like k dramas more than Mr E. he only like those action ones like Iris and those period dramas with fighting! But we love our syfy ones like Fallen Skies, Walking Dead, Stargate etc and of course Game of Thrones! We watch more English dramas than k...

Game of Thrones! is an awesome show! Do you guys watch Homeland? Person of Interest? Spartacus? etc...

Yes we do but Spartacus is bit too vivid (gory) for me though I can stomach anything zombies!