Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Slowly admire ur photos again!

Missing u liao! Haha... Hope u will continue post with ur live-in condition photos or something! Thanks for sharing!

omg, u and Mr E really have many many things!! die die must have storeroom lor!!

kitties, colors, pink! mario land living room + wood kitchen!

i like the common toilet bi-fold door colors very much! din know can make three tiers of colors....

Thanks all for your kind words. There are some DIY projects still uncompleted so hopefully we still have the energy to get them done!

We designed our place ourselves with no input from any ID. It was intentional that we want a colorful and cheery home. This may not be what most people like but we envision this house to be a nest for long-term stay so we shall do it our way :) and of course, along the way, we keep buying stuff and now we just have so much. Neighbor edd is right! Without the storeroom, it will be unimaginable!

Your bedroom is so girly!! How did you persuade Mr E to accept all the pink and orange and red etc? Or does he like girly colours too? Haha...

Thanks all for your kind words. There are some DIY projects still uncompleted so hopefully we still have the energy to get them done!

We designed our place ourselves with no input from any ID. It was intentional that we want a colorful and cheery home. This may not be what most people like but we envision this house to be a nest for long-term stay so we shall do it our way :) and of course, along the way, we keep buying stuff and now we just have so much. Neighbor edd is right! Without the storeroom, it will be unimaginable!

Yup most importantly you and your hubby like it. Why bother about what others say.

But my wife and I think that u guys really have ALOT of stuffs, and this is like just a few weeks after shifting in !

Edited by macuser77

Your bedroom is so girly!! How did you persuade Mr E to accept all the pink and orange and red etc? Or does he like girly colours too? Haha...

Bro E 疼老婆 mah! :good:

Bro E 疼老婆 mah! :good:

Hi June and jus4fun, think my influence has rubbed off him over the years. He used to dislike Hello Kitty but now he looks out for limited editions for me. BTW, the bedsheet was chosen by him, and so is the curtain. I insisted on the lace which he likes but not too much! The bed was to go along with the whole look but we kinda made a boo boo on the Ikea Pax wardrobe. The doors should have been in white also, well sh*t happens ;p

Looking at the amount of stuff we have, YES we do have A LOT! Both of us are toy collectors. I still have about 2 boxes of Hello Kitties not displayed but these are not as 'precious' as those on display. Mr E has tons of toys and stocks. He has a small online biz so his stocks and equipment are all stored at home too. And we have the kiasu-sim in us.. well, we have extra stuff of most stuff, 2 vacuum cleaners, different types of mops, multiple pails, stools & foldable chairs etc. We are now exercising control in buying LOL

Congrats MK!

Your house is certainly unique! like edd said! So many unique things from retro, to colors, mario style brick wall, but the one thing that I thing that makes your whole house very homely is photos of you and Mr E. everywhere in different poses!

Both you and Mr. E must be collectors, your Hello Kitty probably cost more than some of your house renovation stuff! ;p

Enjoy! your great home! hope to see your D.I.Y. projects soon...=)

Take Care. =)

Our Toys (well, more of mine)

9312677971_28dfe86d31.jpg

Hello Kitty 1 by Makanology, on Flickr

9315485626_8b9149d710.jpg

Hello Kitty 2 by Makanology, on Flickr

9312706941_23e094a765.jpg

Hello Kitty 3 by Makanology, on Flickr

9315499274_a4d3662d89.jpg

Living Room 2 by Makanology, on Flickr

9315504958_e58fe08b75.jpg

Home sweet home by Makanology, on Flickr

Most of my Hello Kitty collection is limited editions with some figures already out of production. This has cost us quite a bit and we are seriously running out of space. Not forgetting there is very little space left for Mr E's War Hammer stuff!

Hi mk.

Noticed that your spices are stored below the sink (kitchen storage 1, quoted the wrong post). I personally think that it'll be mouldy in time to come as that area tends to be very humid.

This is especially so after using the sink, as water may splash out during the washing of dishes etc no matter how careful you may be.

Just my two cents' worth :)

Edited by macuser77

Hi macuser, thanks for the advice! The spices are stored underneath the cooker hob so hopefully it is ok. Under the sink, we have cleaning solutions, dry towels, pots and pans.

Hi macuser, thanks for the advice! The spices are stored underneath the cooker hob so hopefully it is ok. Under the sink, we have cleaning solutions, dry towels, pots and pans.

Oh, pai seh see wrongly