Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

No worries, we just have too much stuff which confuses people LOL

But you two are very neat and well organised!

Anyway my wife is a huge fan of hello kitty too! Just that they are all hidden in the cupboard haha...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

@macuser, Mr E is the neat one. I am more of 'put everything inside the cupboard and worry later'.

Do get Mrs Mac to show us her Hello Kitty collection!

@ retch Thanks a lot. As what ProjectH said, we have finally 'graduated' and what a journey it has been! How are you settling in?

Hi Piaget, these are Besta cabinets but instead of using the wooden shelves, we used Ireda glass shelves so that the Dioder LED lights can shine through. All from Ikea.

Looking at the amount of stuff we have, YES we do have A LOT! Both of us are toy collectors. I still have about 2 boxes of Hello Kitties not displayed but these are not as 'precious' as those on display. Mr E has tons of toys and stocks. He has a small online biz so his stocks and equipment are all stored at home too. And we have the kiasu-sim in us.. well, we have extra stuff of most stuff, 2 vacuum cleaners, different types of mops, multiple pails, stools & foldable chairs etc. We are now exercising control in buying LOL

Wooh.....your toys look great and neatly arranged on the display shelves.

I used the similar concept for kids toys too....one for my daughter to display her barbie dolls n one for my son to display all his toy cars.

My wife also like to buy and keep many stuff.....I had to build plenty of storage to keep them. Lol. :)

Ikea Besta range and they come in 2 different depths, think 20cm and 40cm. We got the smaller depth as display cabinets.

Hi Makanology, may I chk how u install e light inside e cabinets leh? Sorry for e nod question ;(

Hi mango13, these are ikea Dioder led lights and we kinda cheated a bit; we asked our electrician to help us install them ;)

EDIT: Mrs Makan here, a-ha! I was wrong. Mr E installed the lights himself. He has just replied mango13.

Edited by Makanology

Hi Makanology, thx for ur reply. My Reno been completed & now doing some deco ard e house ;) if I buy e cabinet now, can I still install e lights into it leh?

Basically once the cabinet is installed, u can still loosen it but not remove it thought. U can mark and chart where the lights are gonna be, then hide the ugly excessive wires behind the cabinet.