Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Super heartz the pink phone!

Sadly yesterday we found out our pink phone is spoilt :( trying to figure out which part went wrong... Lucky this is from Taobao and not some vintage piece that is costly.

We bought our light bulbs from both Taobao and Aliexpress. Verdict: the Aliexpress LED lightbulbs are giving way now... Flickering after only 3 months' use!

9772929673_ea51e8b455.jpg

Aliexpress LED bulbs by Makanology, on Flickr

The Taobao ones are still going strong! Best to stick to Taobao ones (crown-rated) or Tmall.

We haven't ordered from Poh Seng as we wanna double-check that our kitchen tap can be fitted to it. Poh Seng seems to carry only Carysil granite sinks which look to be of similar quality to Blanco's (according to our laymen eyes). Carysil is made in India, if you don't mind?

Hi, so did you get end up getting Carysil? And what's the model you got and price? :) Thank you.

Hi, so did you get end up getting Carysil? And what's the model you got and price? :) Thank you.

Hi yes we have gotten the Carysil! And it is one of the best buys ever! We got it from Royal Fanco (6299 0543) who gave us the lowest price among the shops in Jalan Besar.

I can't remember the model but ours was a large single bowl 78cm long x 50cm wide. Price I vaguely remember as $300+... Think it's $380.

Hi yes we have gotten the Carysil! And it is one of the best buys ever! We got it from Royal Fanco (6299 0543) who gave us the lowest price among the shops in Jalan Besar.

I can't remember the model but ours was a large single bowl 78cm long x 50cm wide. Price I vaguely remember as $300+... Think it's $380.

Thank you. I went there to ask and it's $96 cheaper than where I bought from the shop my ID took me at geylang. Now have a very bad impression with my ID.

Thank you. I went there to ask and it's $96 cheaper than where I bought from the shop my ID took me at geylang. Now have a very bad impression with my ID.

wow $96 tips from the store for bringing clients?

wow $96 tips from the store for bringing clients?

;) you think so small amount only niah? commission from the total bill hor! everything in 2 bathrooms plus sanitary in kitchen.

;) you think so small amount only niah? commission from the total bill hor! everything in 2 bathrooms plus sanitary in kitchen.

Think the ID may see this as 'service charge' for accompanying you to buy?

Need help from all chefs, baking enthusiasts & new microwave owners! We have been trying to bake the most basic butter cake with our new microwave but nothing seems to work :(

We have ruined 3 cakes:

First attempt: we mistaken the rice flour as plain flour & ended with a butter kueh!

Second attempt: we overdosed on vanilla essence with ended with a bitter butter cake.

Third attempt: everything well almost perfect but the middle portion of the cake was not as well baked as the outside. Microwave couldn't circulate the heat well enough?

Our virgin attempts with the cookies were ok but we used the convention oven cos the microwave didn't seem to cut it. Halfway through, we switched the cookies to the convention oven.

Any tips and also butter cake reciepes suitable for microwave?