Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We are still addicted to Taobao even though we have moved in for half a year! Guess most RTalkers are guilty of that too :D

Here's what we did to our main entrance

11041425154_88ddc5c411.jpg

DIY project to our home entrance by Makanology, on Flickr

Love the doorbell we bought from Taobao!

11142411284_e307ace96c.jpg

Our Love Nest Doorbell by Makanology, on Flickr

love ur entrance! from the stairs to the doorbell and to the pots!!

Thanks retch! Was thinking of drilling some wire baskets underneath the windows next to our entrance to put some plants but I think that's pushing our luck too much with the authorities lol... Though we saw some people doing that... Still thinking about it :)

Go for it, i say. To be green is good.

We were re-doing / packing the study room when she found a bottle of refill blue ink and played with it... Ended up with blue tongue, mouth and paws!

Yesterday Mr E was painting an old table and she tried to do the same thing... Sneaky little one!

Edited by Makanology

We were re-doing / packing the study room when she found a bottle of refill blue ink and played with it... Ended up with blue tongue, mouth and paws!

Yesterday Mr E was painting an old table and she tried to do the same thing... Sneaky little one!

haha that's funny! did you guys scold her?

haha that's funny! did you guys scold her?

Of course! But when we first saw her with all the blues, that moment was woah! Lost for words! You don't know if you should scold, cry or laugh!

11434350294_54e48b1d81.jpg

Top of all doors not painted! by Makanology, on Flickr

6 months have passed since we moved in and today we found shoddy work done by Alan. His painter did not paint the top of all doors, including the main door. I mean, shouldn't one be proud of their work and do a complete job? There is simply no professionalism shown.

Hi Mr/ Mrs E, just like to check if u have any sliding windows done by Alan? I just discovered that mine has SERIOUS leakage problem after recent downpour!!! I happened to be at home and was totally shocked that the rain is coming into the house!!! My floor, wall and curtains all wet! Never seen such lousy works before in my life!!

Sigh... I've been holding back not wanting to post but I have been getting quite a bit of "surprises" from Alan and felt like grumbling a little ... Numerous mistakes was made by him and now he is saying we keep asking him to rectify and change. The last straw came when he asked me to look for my own plumber to do the job ... Big sigh

My first post and it's such comments ...

Edited by jayque