Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi makanology, yes the shower in your master bedroom :)

Checked the link but it seems there is no screw to link the water pipe like yours. Do we need to request for that?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hmmm I don't remember requesting for it. Asked my hubby and he thinks you can buy it from this 古玛卫浴 全铜仿古 明转暗转接头 花洒配件 花洒接头 卫浴配件 http://tb.cn/YAzijVy

古玛卫浴仿古暗装转明装 偏心大拐脚淋浴套装固定件/大孔距调节件 http://tb.cn/HZqijVy

Hi there, sorry we will not recommend our contractor as he did a very bad job with our renovation. However for the window grills, this is quite a common design. Many contractors call it the 'chocolate bar' design (imagine Van Houten chocolate...) so you can ask your chosen contractor for it. I think our door grill is also something basic and common. Ask your contractor for a few catalogues to choose from. Good luck 😊

Hi,

How much is the kitchen door? can pm me your contact for the door? :) hazeltanww@gmail.com

Cheers,

aSteRuS

Hey Mr & Mrs E!
Finished browsing through your entire thread, so sorry to hear of your misfortunate experience. But despite all the rough sea, I must still say that your house looks great! (Minimal credit to your contractor)
Just some random questions below! :) Just curious, so did you all do anything to these 2 pretty pieces?

I see the beautiful legs of that table! Is it hard to DIY? Dyou just screw on a table top for that? Cheers!!

Awww, how i wish i chanced upon this blog eariler.

My reno is also done by Alan, really regretted engaging him.

1) He always forgets about things and when you ask him to rectify he will give a thousand excuses and blame you saying its your fault.

2) His Cement Screed wall is not done properly and alot of cracks, he told me you never wipe the wall with wet cloth (what bull****? i have not even shift in and i have never heard b4 such things)

After i consult a few other contractor and also a friend of mine who also in renovation industry, all comes down to Alan guy not good in mixing the right proportion or just they are saving material.

3) Because of number (1) you will have more stress and it may affect your relationship with your spouse.

4) Not responsive to messages

5) Rectifications not done properly

6) Did not leave any tiles/craftbricks for us to change in future, and claim the tiles are theirs not ours.

Mainly due to the him not taking in our specific instructions and blaming us and charging us more for rectification works which is not rectified properly, his workers also do not have any pride in their work which therefore cause a lot of ugly works.

Hopefully people who engaging Alan sees this T-Blog and consider again.

For people who has bad experience with him, is there anyway we can raise the issue up to any of the authorities? i really think he should not be in this industry.

No offence to Alan Supporters, i only spoke what i experience with him.

On 4/22/2013 at 11:39 PM, Makanology said:

How I wish the renovation can be done in 3 weeks! It is like 'wait long long' especially I heard the carpentry delays experienced by fellow club Alanists here :( to the extent that we decide to be safe; we told our contractor that we will cancel his wardrobe and book the Ikea PAX wardrobe. Cheaper & more door designs to choose :)

Hey! How is your IKEA pax wardrobe?? is it still in good condition? 

was considering ikea wardrobes but unsure if they will last long, or if they are of good quality..please help! 

How I wish the renovation can be done in 3 weeks! It is like 'wait long long' especially I heard the carpentry delays experienced by fellow club Alanists here :( to the extent that we decide to be safe; we told our contractor that we will cancel his wardrobe and book the Ikea PAX wardrobe. Cheaper & more door designs to choose :)

was considering ikea wardrobes but unsure if they will last long, or if they are of good quality..please help!