Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kooky

Does The Chinese Zodiac Signs Of Family Members Affect The Feng Shui Of The Unit?

I have been lurking and reading up almost all the Forum since the day I registered myself as a member of this forum.

Before we purchase our flat, I don't know anything about Feng Shui and husband and I are not really superstitious. However, from this forum, I know that there are quite a few forumists have vast knowledge on Feng Shui.

For the sake of discussion, my husband is born in the year of Tiger, I am born in the year of Rat and my little girl is born in Rabbit year. We bought a flat directly from HDB and hence, we did not go through the flat-viewing process where I know some people will engage a Feng Shui master/practioner along before they decide which unit to purchase.

Hence, my question is does the chinese zodiac signs of the family members affect the flat? In general, what kind of flat is considered 'OK' to stay in? The first impression when we went into the flat after collection of the keys, was 'normal'; nothing eerie and the unit is not dim but we intend to make it brighter (e.g by hacking down some walls to let natural light to come into the flat, install glass and paint light colour on the walls etc).

Looking forward to learn a lot from the experts!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hence, my question is does the chinese zodiac signs of the family members affect the flat? In general, what kind of flat is considered 'OK' to stay in? The first impression when we went into the flat after collection of the keys, was 'normal'; nothing eerie and the unit is not dim but we intend to make it brighter (e.g by hacking down some walls to let natural light to come into the flat, install glass and paint light colour on the walls etc).

Should be the other way round la....flat affect zodiac....zodiac affect zodiac.....go in normml good la...mai chap siao liao la

Looking forward to learn a lot from the experts!

You talking about me?!

Should be the other way round la....flat affect zodiac....zodiac affect zodiac.....go in normml good la...mai chap siao liao la

You talking about me?!

What to do if zodiac affect zodiac in house?

What you are referring is whether the flat 'support' the occupants?

If the flat has 'good feng shui', it will help to enhance the luck of its occupants, and support you through the 'path of least resistance' to achieve your goals.

I think zodiac and zodiac is more to personal.....like my dad and me don't really talkzzz

What you are referring is whether the flat 'support' the occupants?

If the flat has 'good feng shui', it will help to enhance the luck of its occupants, and support you through the 'path of least resistance' to achieve your goals.

Bingo! "path of least resistance", objectives of true FS.

Luck? FS doesn't "absolutely assure"....., but "resonably assure".....

We study maths right?

It reveals relationship/correlationship and 'weight' between this and that, Y is a function of 1A+2Bx3C....

Same in life, there are countless 'A,B,C...' or, I call 'elements' that influence each of different amplitude, further more these are very dynamic, non static, that result in any specific 'end result'. Football match is not played by one man running, all participants 'run' at the same time as they deem fit(reactions to others' actions)!

12 animal signs facilitate one's memberance of others' 'age', but too little and simplied as 'elements' to result in and any specific 'end result' in life!

How I wish whole universe consists only these 12 elements, which could make my life more simple and predictable, but I'm sure life would be very unexciting, then.

Zodiac with 10 Gan and 12 Zi are simply man-made 'rules of game' with pre-defined 'meanings'. This game has been on and on for thousand years, and if we apply such 'rules of game' into real life with countless dynamic 'elements', what would one get eventually?

Siam la....mice and rabbit cage differently la.....big house, small house, good feng shui house or bad fs house....all the same....sure got zodiac crash course wanah

there is a cure for every problem. One important factor is to identify the actual problem and cure it for the desired outcome. This of course depends on the occupants of the house.