Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pocky7c

Looking For Wine Crate, Where To Buy?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think you should go with ebay there are various original and custom Wine crates and boxes and it is perfect solution which you need. If you need another resources then you should go with winepine which is provide genuine wine crates.

Edited by chrifJoson

my friend friend... her husband sell wine at denise and something... etc... those kind of shops. he picked it up for free... actually, why not just email them or call them or drop a visit and see if they can sell or best, give to you for free..... they have so many they got into shelving unit... pretty unique.... never know... sekali they actually throw away....

On a related topic, has anyone attached the sides of wooden crate wine boxes to the wall to make a feature wall? I'm thinking about doing this, and wondering if others can share their experience. In particular, I am wondering if the wood needs to be treated, because sometimes in Singapore wooden items become mouldy, and I'd hate to attached something to the wall which creates a mould problem! Any clues on how I would treat the wood?