Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Erwinong

To Renovate Only Bathroom In Home: Advice Needed

Hi all,

I hope to get some advice from anyone who has done renovation or repair works only to their master bedroom's bathroom.

Actually I only need to change the tiles on one side of the wall and fix some piping issues. The toilet bowl, basin and other walls etc should remain intact. The size of the wall should be about 2.1m (Length) x 2.3 m (Height).

Before I find a contractor, I would like to know if the job can be finished within 1 day? This is so that I know what I should expect from them.

And will it be a dusty and messy job generally? If so, this probably means I should cover up some of the stuffs I have in the bathroom or even the master bedroom?

Sorry for the newbie question! Thanks for your advice.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

I hope to get some advice from anyone who has done renovation or repair works only to their master bedroom's bathroom.

Actually I only need to change the tiles on one side of the wall and fix some piping issues. The toilet bowl, basin and other walls etc should remain intact. The size of the wall should be about 2.1m (Length) x 2.3 m (Height).

Before I find a contractor, I would like to know if the job can be finished within 1 day? This is so that I know what I should expect from them.

And will it be a dusty and messy job generally? If so, this probably means I should cover up some of the stuffs I have in the bathroom or even the master bedroom?

Sorry for the newbie question! Thanks for your advice.

If using the overlay method most likely it can be done within a day and minimum mess coz they just fix the new tiles over the old ones.but this type of ala carte job will cost a little higher.