Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Ba Zhi Analysis At Fu Lu Shou - My Experiences

It has been a long time since i contribute. Many forum members always looking for "other forum member who paid money" and then try to get feedback whether MR A is good or lousy, etc

Fu Lu Shou - many shops of geomancers - some famous (at top floors -u all know who he is), some never heard before ones (at ground floors). Having nothing to do, at ground floors - there are ONLY 2 geomancers - who perform all kinds of services - house fs, ba zhi and zi-wei, name selection, etc etc.

So i decided to walk into a geomancer shop (a shop which states no pricing) and ask pricing - wah $30 for ba zhi analysis. (ok cheap man, lose $30 at most) - but no customers inside - should i walk in ? - i decide not to since it is a young chap of 40s who told me the price.

However next day, i was having lunch there and decide to walk walk again - wah now that shop got customers but geomancer is an old man with a specs.

I walk in and waited at the sofa chair (at the same time look see look see around the area) because there is a auntie or perhaps a grandma with a grandson analysing with geomancer. What i heard was SHOCKING !

(all conversation in chinese, that geomancer does not speak english - i try to translate here - sorry i only evedropped the conversation)

Customer Grandma : can you tell me whether so and so life ?

Angry Geomancer : cannot , this are the basics and you want to extract more information ? $30 is only like that, the most i refund you back !

Customer : can you find out for me about blah blah blah

Angry Geomancer : (he is getting impatient and black face already - and me sitting at the sofa, hearing geomancer telling her off) - by the way, i saw the grandma there and went for lunch and came back and she is still there, attempting to extract more information ! (i kind of piss out and want to walk away due to lousy customer service, but aunty take refund money and then walk out calmly -i guess these aunties $30 want the sky lah ..can't blame geomaner)

My turn for this "ba zhi medical review" ...

Me : Hello, ba zhi $30 right ? (kns i ask stupid question right !) BA ZHI services can tell what information ? (kns i also want to extract max information like previous customer !)

Geomancer : Huh ? what services you want ? Orr ..ba zhi tell u on BASIC information like job suitability, marriage, health, etc

Me : (kns ..$30 gone liao ..) ..ok here is my birthdate : dd/mm/yy, time : hr/sec

Geomancer start manual plotting and within 10 minutes (not using computer) - he plot my 5 elements and written chinese text (kns again, like doctor handwriting which i do not understand) ..aiya suay lah ..$30 gone liao

I was surprised by his 100% accuracy

1. You got 2 children (100% right) no more than that ! (no wonder my wife do not want 3rd kids) - wah ba zhi can see that ? he just tell direct from chart.

2. you and your wife like to have small argument - (100% right)

3. He ask me for my job and i told him IT : he say "you very tired working in IT" because that is the Fire element acting ono my Metal element. You should only try to work within your Metal element and you won't feel tired. - 100% right. (he then show me some defined jobs for each element, and it is 100% right that those job previously i work under Metal elements - i never feel tired and enjoy it)

4. (My job contract ends in Aug) and before i say anything : he told me to stay put and go ahead to be entrepreniur from Horse Year onwards and it will be plain sailing at the way (100% right)- because i told my wife i want to be on my own business after contract ends and i was hestitating between looking for job and be my own little boss. (actually another Thai monk said the same thing to me)

I began to ask questions like lottery etc, he say "everyone has this, but must see from lucky months, however ba zhi no months generation, difficult to see, only way is to use Zi Wei chart ..but he needs to plot my zi wei for a maximum of 10 days (very detailed without using computers) and then he will review with me for an hour, and he will tell me what is the right time of doing things at each stage in life...)

(.i need to go out now ..i will update later) ..sorry

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

..now back to my topic ..before i left the geomacer i ask more questions

a) how many years of experiences he has ? - 40 years. His is all based on experiences.

b) he told me : "if you have any doubts in future, you can walk in anytime (with my fixed ba zhi which he has hand-written) and ask me any questions" . wah i m impressed ...good customer service (how many of you , including myself has seen previous geomancer and they no time to entertain you ?). He said no charges because the document he pass me has everything pre-calculated.

Now the $30 has "dig out" truth from the chart. I am not saying he is the best, but what i want to point out is

1. his ability to read from experiences

2. his ability to stand on his 2 feet against the aunty (and i saw him refund the $ to her) - this means he knows his stuff well.

Then I am interested in details of my life, so he told me is using Zi Wei with better clarity. I told him to plot and will meet him 2 weeks.

1. You got 2 children (100% right) no more than that ! (no wonder my wife do not want 3rd kids) - wah ba zhi can see that ? he just tell direct from chart.

2. you and your wife like to have small argument - (100% right)

I have seen quite a few bazi master liaozzzzz..... they have what my course master always called "opening speech". This is usually pretty the same. Of coursezzzz they have the experience to look at the bazi pillars first. Generally most people don't have more than 2 kids, especially you are of the LKY erazzzzz and most people cannot avoid having arguments with wife or husband. Think hor......how many married couples never argue..... BGR already have arguements liaozzzz

You should be more impress when the bazi master can tell you what health problem you have, some description about your house, which year you loss money, your kid is boy or girl.......

3. He ask me for my job and i told him IT : he say "you very tired working in IT" because that is the Fire element acting ono my Metal element. You should only try to work within your Metal element and you won't feel tired. - 100% right. (he then show me some defined jobs for each element, and it is 100% right that those job previously i work under Metal elements - i never feel tired and enjoy it)

If he is 100% accurate, he can't even name your type of work? Most that i have seen, at least describe the various jobs I'm suitable in. Some even told me my exact occupation. I think your shop must be the one having 4D pasted at the shop screen, am I right?

I have seen quite a few bazi master liaozzzzz..... they have what my course master always called "opening speech". This is usually pretty the same. Of coursezzzz they have the experience to look at the bazi pillars first. Generally most people don't have more than 2 kids, especially you are of the LKY erazzzzz and most people cannot avoid having arguments with wife or husband. Think hor......how many married couples never argue..... BGR already have arguements liaozzzz

You should be more impress when the bazi master can tell you what health problem you have, some description about your house, which year you loss money, your kid is boy or girl.......

If he is 100% accurate, he can't even name your type of work? Most that i have seen, at least describe the various jobs I'm suitable in. Some even told me my exact occupation. I think your shop must be the one having 4D pasted at the shop screen, am I right?

hmmm perhaps i do not know what to ask (my mindset was only thinking of $30 service).

i think arguments - he is referring to "i suan u, u suan me" ..like hokkien saying "tu lai tu ki" for every small thing. I am not referring to major quarrels which is ONCE in a while (that one everyone sure have).

Health problem he did indicate, but i did not list down in my thread. - 100% accurate. (health problem is consistency, not once in a while cough or sneeze)

Actually he also listed out relationship with other women - which i do not wish to post in threads - (i myself know) .. - 100% accurate.

As for questions on description of house - can ba zhi alone tell that ? as in staying in hdb, condo, landed or sentosa cove ?

As for questions on loss money - can ba zhi tell that ? as in what situation lose money ? Or ba zhi can calculate the dollars and cents that are lost ?

As for boy girl children thing - hmmm u are right ..i will ask him.

As for job, i must be fair to him - all of us change jobs over the years. But he probably ask from the context of whether the current job suits me, not trying to predict what job i m having now.

4d - his shop does not display 4d numbers.

Honestly i put this topic because every members expect from other people's experiences (which is avoid paying if can and get the best services). I do not want to advertise that he is the best ..no ...but this is from my $30 experiences only. (Let me wait till he answer my Zi Wei first and i will provide more information here)

I also do not want to mislead others. If he cannot "see" what is in the chart, i will put his name up so no one will go there again. Just like you haves a list of bad fsms.

As what you stated, you have seen a few ba zhi masters - which means you probably have pay some money to get experiences. Probably your masters are "in the hundred dollars range" - while i want to try out cheapo ones to see the differences.

Since this geomancer say can ask any questions, maybe u wish to list them out and i can ask as well. That will help me a lot and to maximise $30 ..lol

Hi All

Some members private message me for the geomancer.

I do not wish to mislead you (just because geomancer point out correctly to me).

I feel that for $30, we should not expect minute details. I suggest the following

a) I m meeting him next week for zi wei. Therefore i will let u know whether this geomancer can "interpret and translate" DATA well. Do not worry, whether he is good or bad, i will post his name here (and let ivy keep his name for collection) :sport-smiley-004:

Note that i m looking for his expertise in interpret and translation from the past (based on charts data), and hope fully he can say something IN THE FUTURE. (of course i always have this doubt that people can forcast the future)

I hope that you will not spend transport and $30 to meet him if he turns out to be another wayang person. Don't worry i pay money and you will hear from me soon.

Hi All

Some members private message me for the geomancer.

I do not wish to mislead you (just because geomancer point out correctly to me).

I feel that for $30, we should not expect minute details. I suggest the following

a) I m meeting him next week for zi wei. Therefore i will let u know whether this geomancer can "interpret and translate" DATA well. Do not worry, whether he is good or bad, i will post his name here (and let ivy keep his name for collection) :sport-smiley-004:

Note that i m looking for his expertise in interpret and translation from the past (based on charts data), and hope fully he can say something IN THE FUTURE. (of course i always have this doubt that people can forcast the future)

I hope that you will not spend transport and $30 to meet him if he turns out to be another wayang person. Don't worry i pay money and you will hear from me soon.

Could I please borrow your thread to ask a question? TIA!

What is the psychology of a person who did a Bazi anaylsis? The Bazi analysis would say not only the past, but also the future. The past couldn't be changed, but what do you do with the future component? Do you, for example, follow it when the future says that..."you would become rich opening a gold mine in Myanmar"?

In my family archive, I could find my Bazi analysis written in a big piece of red paper, it was apparently done when I was a baby, with comments handwritten on it by my grandfather. The FSM wrote the analysis in beautiful handwriting, in a poem format, but I never got the chance to get someone to decipher the analysis in depth.

But I do know that what happened in my life had been predestined. Not because of the Bazi analysis. Over the years, I would have dreams that provided snapshots of the future. These were not the ordinary dreams, because I could recall them vividly when I woke up, they were lucid. For example, one day I could be walking along a street in London and then suddenly realized that what I was seeking around me appeared in a dream before, and I could tell myself that..."in the dream, this door would open, a lady would walk out and then talk to the person standing there...", and then the scenario would next play out exactly as I stood watching.

Anyway, the point to make is not about whether there is a supernatural ability, but the question of "what do you do with the future component of a Bazi analysis?".

Cheers!

yes i agreed in the old days : some handwritten things in red paper.

I will try my best to answer your core question : what do you do with the future component of a Bazi analysis

a) Assume there "is" such a component called "future directions" - i will probably follow and "implement" it, but i will NOT do it blindly but must be within my means. It will always be a balancing act of how many percent.

b) But before I jump into "future", my first psychology barrier will be :

- how good is this geomancer ? I either gather feedback from forum or I pay money to try it myself.

- how good is this geomancer good in "past" translation ? If he can READ from the chart that my house , marriage, children, change of job, etc zero on actual month of that year ..i consider him good enough. I cannot be demanding that he must READ to exact details like which day or hour i get married, when i make love to have children, etc ..that is almost impossible. Maybe fanatics fs members will do that, but not me.

- As you can see, i interpret from a "consumer" view, therefore my experience with the geomancer will be very consumer-based : oh he predict that correctly, but unfortunately I am in-experienced to ask the "right" bazi questions. Eg sexes of the children.

I really hope the forum members here can provide some "direct" questions for me, so I can also shoot the geomancer. But please ask from consumer view, not challenging him on his interpretation like "branches of bazhi" which i myself do not understand.

yes i agreed in the old days : some handwritten things in red paper.

I will try my best to answer your core question : what do you do with the future component of a Bazi analysis

a) Assume there "is" such a component called "future directions" - i will probably follow and "implement" it, but i will NOT do it blindly but must be within my means. It will always be a balancing act of how many percent.

b) But before I jump into "future", my first psychology barrier will be :

- how good is this geomancer ? I either gather feedback from forum or I pay money to try it myself.

- how good is this geomancer good in "past" translation ? If he can READ from the chart that my house , marriage, children, change of job, etc zero on actual month of that year ..i consider him good enough. I cannot be demanding that he must READ to exact details like which day or hour i get married, when i make love to have children, etc ..that is almost impossible. Maybe fanatics fs members will do that, but not me.

- As you can see, i interpret from a "consumer" view, therefore my experience with the geomancer will be very consumer-based : oh he predict that correctly, but unfortunately I am in-experienced to ask the "right" bazi questions. Eg sexes of the children.

I really hope the forum members here can provide some "direct" questions for me, so I can also shoot the geomancer. But please ask from consumer view, not challenging him on his interpretation like "branches of bazhi" which i myself do not understand.

I just speak as a layman.

There is the future component in Bazi analysis.

I would think that, psychologically, you would (or should) believe in life destiny before consulting for a Bazi reading. Because that is what it is all about, to understand your life destiny.

And so, the act of consulting a FSM is destined, what kind of FSM you get to meet (good or bad, beneficiial or destructive) Is also destined? Therefore, I would find it slightly odd that, after consulting one, there is some second-guessings around? The Bazi methodology (again, I want to emphasize that I speak as a layman in case someone jumps) is structured, programmable, and so what is left should be the interpretation?

(In this context, I thought that having a list of bad FSMs is quite appealing. I don't see the publisher as commercial driven. Publishing a list of good FSMs would sound commercialized).

I read that in ancient China, the FSMs were those scholars who, unfortunately, for one reason or another, failed to pass the Imperial Exams. They were cultured and respected by people, and those gifted one would subsequently further evolve the FS, Bazi theories which are being used today. But FS, Bazi readings are big businesses today ($688 for a house audit?)

Cheers!

Actually psychologically, i did not "pre-believe" in life destiny (because i cannot see or touch them) :sport-smiley-004:

When I approach BaZi, it is more of "where to head" in the best directions.

As for 2nd guessing, i see it this way

a) when pple go for 2nd guess or 3rd guess or see number of times with different geomancers, i would say they really want to see someone who can interpret data as accurate as possible. (past data, not future). I would say (for myself only) - if one can accrately describe to the minutes details of the PAST based on data, then i would say the geomancer is experienced and learned enough to "forcast the future".

b) I still have doubts on people forcast into future, therefore i still have reservation on this point until i met a geomancer who can tell me more details on point (a)

Now may i know how many technics or templates available that can tell a person's past or future ? Is it only Ba Zi and Zi Wei only which reads the birth date ? Sorry i do not believe in cards , etc

Purely my views, regardless being coined as 'hero', 'authoritarian stylist', 'intruder', 'expert', 'no respect'...etc, I accepted all 'titles'. My 'intrusion' may cause some discomforts and generate negative emotional reaction, or the other way round, take it(if u like), ignore it(if u dislike).

I have the 'red paper' stuff too. These were delivered from my late father's 'tang' elder brother's son on 'yearly basis', without fail, till 1994 when my late father 'call home by the Lord'. This 'tang' brother was a fsm, as well as 'fortunate' teller. His skills have been imparted to his son (who is about 30 yrs older than me, but have to address me 'brother', his children(2 older than me) call me 'uncle'). Lived in AMK now, but has stopped practising his 'expertise' due to old age). My late father knew well about ying ying, wuxing, tianGan and dizhi concepts, why i know? Because he has constantly told 'his' 9 children about it. When I was young, he taught me 'how to read the day of month' from the moon shape. On and off, he said 'what winds were about to blow'. I was young, did not really pay 'attention' to all these, I recalled. He came from China when he was 21, carried with him a 3ftx2ftx2ft red 'solid wooden crate' with a lock- now in store rm of my 3rd's home. There is a 'tong shu' in it, he constantly flip and read, and told us not to read, unless with 'skills', otherwise would cause 'blindness'. I didn't understand and was not interested then. When i was born, he was 46, now i'm 49.

However, 2 'warnings' he gave have been planted into my memory since young, he said many times:

1. Avoid water, water, water and water ! Till now i till don't catch the implications.

- Avoid real 'Water'? Like sea, pool ? Or Woman? - 女人是水?

2. 32 yo has 'great incident' - if can 'pass' then 'pass', otherwise 'call home by the lord'. I married in 29, told my wife this and 'get prepared'. I was sort of living in 'fear' before turning into 32. I deemed to have 'passed'.

He 'knew' bazi methodology and believed it firmly.

I firmly believed in 'pre-destiny'.

I watch magic, enjoy it, but can't play it. It is 'no big deal' to me.

I hold no crystal ball, can't see future. But I do 'make thing happen' to what i want via knowledge, skill and planning.

Thus far I experience no miracles, but believed in 'supernature' power - another 'power' which overcomes 'laws of nature'.

'Time' is a concept describing some relative 'movements' between planets, in short.

1 yr = earth revolves around sun one complete cycle.

1 month(lunar) = Moon revovles around earth one complete cycle.

1 day = Earth 'self rotate' one complete cycle.

Human created this 'time' concept to record happening of events, to make sense for 'memory recalling' in relative movement of Earth and Moon surround Sun.

Bazi or 4 pillars is fundamentally constructed around 'time' concept, with some other concepts 'attached' to each gan and zhi.

- 12 DiZhi were originally 'used', or 'invented', or 'create' to denote 'self-rotation' characteristics of a 'day'.

- 1 dizhi represents present's '2-hr'.

- between 11pm -1am is called '子', and so on.

- There are only 60 possible combinations of different Gan and Zhi into a 'GanZhi' format. The 60 combinations is called 'Sexagenary cycle'or 六十花甲 or 一甲子。

- Due to the 'constraint' of 12 dizhi naming, 'time' concept in bazi methodology could only be 'move' in a '2-hr' block interval.

- The format of bazi is such (ganzhi),(ganzhi),(ganzhi),(ganzhi). Represent year, month, day, time.

- The movement yy,mm,dd,tt is 'incremental'. Meaning tt moves first in 2-hr block till it completes a 24-hr cycle, then 'dd' increase 1 so on and so forth.

- Bazi methodology 'assumes' that those who born on same yy,mm,dd,tt carry same 'destiny'. The 'patterns' are fixed, non dynamics. This is a very big big big 'loop hole' which I can't patch it, till this pt of time.

So, bro, can u help to ask this fsm the following:

- Twin on same yy,mm,dd,yy have same 'destiny'? How to explain?

- Those, whoever, born on the same '2-hr' on a particular yy,mm,dd,tt, on this planet, having same 'destiny'?

- After 60 yr, when the 'Sexagenary cycle' repeats, those 60 yo men, and just-born babies with same yymmddtt, have same 'destiny'?

‘天机不可泄漏’ seem to me is the only 'answer' he can give. Hope yr $30 really value for money. The honey and milk remains yours if you can understand this 'answer'.

I just speak as a layman.

And so, the act of consulting a FSM is destined, what kind of FSM you get to meet (good or bad, beneficiial or destructive) Is also destined? Therefore, I would find it slightly odd that, after consulting one, there is some second-guessings around? The Bazi methodology (again, I want to emphasize that I speak as a layman in case someone jumps) is structured, programmable, and so what is left should be the interpretation?

What said concern Ontology and Epistemolopy, about 'life', 'existence', 'self', 'being'...etc. Don't come from 'lay person'. It concerns one's 'reasoning' power....

怀疑并不是缺点。总是疑,而并不下断语,这才是缺点 - 鲁迅.

I'm sure Bazi notation is 'structured', 'progammable', and as sure as it is likes the sun will rise from the East tomorrow.

Interpretation is always subjective to the 'understanding to this world' of the interpreter. See the 'blind' touch the elephant case. Definitions of all bazi terms are fixed, different ppls interprete differently, that's all. See modernist, symbolic interpretivist and post modernist.

Edited by bepgof

Actually psychologically, i did not "pre-believe" in life destiny (because i cannot see or touch them) :sport-smiley-004:

When I approach BaZi, it is more of "where to head" in the best directions.

As for 2nd guessing, i see it this way

a) when pple go for 2nd guess or 3rd guess or see number of times with different geomancers, i would say they really want to see someone who can interpret data as accurate as possible. (past data, not future). I would say (for myself only) - if one can accrately describe to the minutes details of the PAST based on data, then i would say the geomancer is experienced and learned enough to "forcast the future".

b) I still have doubts on people forcast into future, therefore i still have reservation on this point until i met a geomancer who can tell me more details on point (a)

Now may i know how many technics or templates available that can tell a person's past or future ? Is it only Ba Zi and Zi Wei only which reads the birth date ? Sorry i do not believe in cards , etc

(First of all, I wish you and all readers a Happy & Prosperous New Year. Gongxi gongxi. We had pouring rains over the last two days, and I couldn't really recall the last tims it poured so much on the first day of Spring.)

I have a slightly different approach to life destiny; life destiny in my context, not the one as defined by one's Bazi.

I would think that, when one has received a proper education and grew up in conducive environment with good parental guidance, then he should possess a good value system. He would know what is right or wrong, he would respect the others and help the disadvanted, where possible, etc.

In this context, I would think that how he seeks his life direction, what to do next, is a matter of getting the right timing.

In other words, when you possess a good value system, what to do in your life is not a question of what, but when. As long as what you are trying to do would not bring down the family, would not cause any hardship to others. Life shouldnt be full of regrets..."I should have done this, could have done that...etc". So what if the step you took ended in a failure? This is what a life journey all about, about discovering who you are and what do you do in this earth.

In ancient China, what people could do in their lifes were very restricted, compartmentalized. Farmers continued to farm, fishermen continued to fish etc all registered. Some professions, once registered, couldnt really be changed. Like stage perfromers, prostitutes etc. Want to be a carpenter? He would have to serve as an apprentice to a willing master, without pay for the first few years until he graduated. Until the tail end of Qing Dynasty, there was no vocational school, and the first was established by Christian mission. The only liberating avenue was education, to be a learned, to pass the Imperial Exam. Or to join the army, hopefully he would command it one day. Or to be a businessman, which until the Qing Dynasty a deplorable profession bringing shame to a family. It was only the emergence of the Shanxi trade group that businessmen started to be accepted.

Under this kind of compartmentalized life, people sought to get the right timing to get married, to build a house (I doubt that there is this thing called a housing developer then), to sow the seedlings, to start a journey, even to start a fishing trip etc. All for the right timing. Even when getting a 'chiam' in a temple, one would have to ask if it was the right time by first throwing the dice (what is the correct word for it?)..

So, I would think that one could get an answer of "is this the right timing" from a Bazi reading, but not the type of question like "should I start a gold mine in Myanmar?".

Cheers!

Edited by Lauer

This afternoon, I went to the geomancer for the appointment for the zi wei dou shou. Before i go into details, i had friendly discussion about himself (there was a loud lion dance / dragon dance) - so we kind of stop talking but talk informally about other matters. I find out more about him

a) he told me there are many templates in interpreting the destiny, but he focus only on bazi and zi wei

b) his house fengshui experience - he told me he followed his teacher in HKG and they even audit a Brunei palace before. (he can say anything he wants here)

c) house fengshui - he told me it is necessary for ONCE baseline will do and it changes the next 20 years. (hmm if that is the case, why should i follow other fs master and was told yearly audit is necesary ?) - maybe other forum members can comments.

d) He told me he has relationship with thai monks - which he say if i ever need such services, he can consult him. Let me describe a bit more on this below

Anyway i guess that was just a sales speech from him - main thing whether he is good in interpreting my data chart.

1. Health - he told me i have respiratory problem when young, few years later i will outgrown it - 100% accurate (i have "hey gu" (hokkien translation) during young days and i have outgrown it.

2. properties - he told me i have 2 houses now - 100% accurate.

3. wealth - i cannot keep wealth in younger days, only middle age onwards - my wealth is well managed and keeps increasing. - 100% accurate. Also he told me i have no inheritance - 100% true

4. type of wife i married - my wife don't not interfere my life and vice versa - 100% again ! Also say my wife got earning power (hehe sometimes i borrow $ from my wife) - 100% accurate

5. Marriage - 100% again. He told me i married late and at what age i got married.

6. My characteristics - 100% - generally he did say what my friends also said about myself (i know some of you disagreed with general statment like this - but i think he summarise well on my characters)

Other things i do not wish to say more as i wish to keep it private ..but above are general enough for a person seeking advice.

Again he told me that if i am stuck and need advice on issues, walk over to his shop and his advice is free. (but must bring his documentation).

Now let me go into another topic on his sales speech on the monk thing described above

i) some of the customers who already has a good life (but wants a better quality life) - can put 5 dragon pearls which are outsourced to overseas Thai monk to chant. The 5 big pearls are named as "jin long", "fu long", "qiang long", "sheng long" and "qing long" (long means dragon in chinese). He has a brochures to described this. He told me these 5 pearls will be put in the best place at house fengshui. However if u moved house, he will again do free of charge to move the 5 pearls to the new house (aiya it like moving your home altar to another new place) - This service cost $4k.

ii) house fengshui - he charged about 780. I ask him what he needs to do to make things better at home, is it placing objects again ? He told me yes, and something cost $100+ dollars, but not necessary to do all this.

I've given a comprehensive description on him. I would say interpreting PAST data is accurate. Does that mean interperting future data component is accurate too ? That remains to be seen as i have many years ahead of me to reflect back.

Also the sales speech describe by him (house fs and monk thing) - was it another "make money scam" for people who wants to chase better lives ? I cannot comment, but is this a bad impression to his translation skillset ?

Total damage i paid : $200 for zi wei (if it is expensive, please look for alternatives). If you have $20 ziwei or direct internet translation, please let forum members know.

The geomancer is unit # B1-07

This afternoon, I went to the geomancer for the appointment for the zi wei dou shou. Before i go into details, i had friendly discussion about himself (there was a loud lion dance / dragon dance) - so we kind of stop talking but talk informally about other matters. I find out more about him

a) he told me there are many templates in interpreting the destiny, but he focus only on bazi and zi wei

b) his house fengshui experience - he told me he followed his teacher in HKG and they even audit a Brunei palace before. (he can say anything he wants here)

c) house fengshui - he told me it is necessary for ONCE baseline will do and it changes the next 20 years. (hmm if that is the case, why should i follow other fs master and was told yearly audit is necesary ?) - maybe other forum members can comments.

d) He told me he has relationship with thai monks - which he say if i ever need such services, he can consult him. Let me describe a bit more on this below

Anyway i guess that was just a sales speech from him - main thing whether he is good in interpreting my data chart.

1. Health - he told me i have respiratory problem when young, few years later i will outgrown it - 100% accurate (i have "hey gu" (hokkien translation) during young days and i have outgrown it.

2. properties - he told me i have 2 houses now - 100% accurate.

3. wealth - i cannot keep wealth in younger days, only middle age onwards - my wealth is well managed and keeps increasing. - 100% accurate. Also he told me i have no inheritance - 100% true

4. type of wife i married - my wife don't not interfere my life and vice versa - 100% again ! Also say my wife got earning power (hehe sometimes i borrow $ from my wife) - 100% accurate

5. Marriage - 100% again. He told me i married late and at what age i got married.

6. My characteristics - 100% - generally he did say what my friends also said about myself (i know some of you disagreed with general statment like this - but i think he summarise well on my characters)

Other things i do not wish to say more as i wish to keep it private ..but above are general enough for a person seeking advice.

Again he told me that if i am stuck and need advice on issues, walk over to his shop and his advice is free. (but must bring his documentation).

Now let me go into another topic on his sales speech on the monk thing described above

i) some of the customers who already has a good life (but wants a better quality life) - can put 5 dragon pearls which are outsourced to overseas Thai monk to chant. The 5 big pearls are named as "jin long", "fu long", "qiang long", "sheng long" and "qing long" (long means dragon in chinese). He has a brochures to described this. He told me these 5 pearls will be put in the best place at house fengshui. However if u moved house, he will again do free of charge to move the 5 pearls to the new house (aiya it like moving your home altar to another new place) - This service cost $4k.

ii) house fengshui - he charged about 780. I ask him what he needs to do to make things better at home, is it placing objects again ? He told me yes, and something cost $100+ dollars, but not necessary to do all this.

I've given a comprehensive description on him. I would say interpreting PAST data is accurate. Does that mean interperting future data component is accurate too ? That remains to be seen as i have many years ahead of me to reflect back.

Also the sales speech describe by him (house fs and monk thing) - was it another "make money scam" for people who wants to chase better lives ? I cannot comment, but is this a bad impression to his translation skillset ?

Total damage i paid : $200 for zi wei (if it is expensive, please look for alternatives). If you have $20 ziwei or direct internet translation, please let forum members know.

The geomancer is unit # B1-07

Thank you for the field report.

I could google for what the Ziwei would cover. In your case, does it provide the timing or cycle (of the up and down of the respective category)?

Cheers!