Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hapihippo

Looking For Window Film

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

We just did our window film recently due to feng shui purpose so we have to use reflective film type. We asked for 3 contractors to quote. After looking at the properties of the solar film, we go with Window Cool.

The salesperson recommended us that we can use one-way mirror for bedrooms and the lighter one for living room. We were hesitated at first because of the price. But we worked out with the salesperson about our budget. When the staff come for installation, they realised that they need more help to finish the work. They made a call and one more staff turned up very shortly. We're impressed with the team support. So far no bubbles, and the rooms are also cooler. Luckily we listened to the sales' recommendation to use lighter one for the living room cause the film really cut down the amount of light.

You may want to contact Kengy at 9191 6008.

:D

Hi

We just did our window film recently due to feng shui purpose so we have to use reflective film type. We asked for 3 contractors to quote. After looking at the properties of the solar film, we go with Window Cool.

The salesperson recommended us that we can use one-way mirror for bedrooms and the lighter one for living room. We were hesitated at first because of the price. But we worked out with the salesperson about our budget. When the staff come for installation, they realised that they need more help to finish the work. They made a call and one more staff turned up very shortly. We're impressed with the team support. So far no bubbles, and the rooms are also cooler. Luckily we listened to the sales' recommendation to use lighter one for the living room cause the film really cut down the amount of light.

You may want to contact Kengy at 9191 6008.

biggrin.gif

Hi DTbabies,

Can share with me the quote from the 3 contractors?

Keen to get solar film for my home too.

Thanks in advance.

Window film is quite useful to myself and I get a quote from 3M and V Kool,the price is sky high, and another sales came in with same specification of film with lower price, of cos he did a comprehensive film testing before I signed with him. You may look for him to compare too,

Tristan 9771 3892