Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
normanho23

Apex Or Advance Mover Services: Avoid At All Costs!

To avoid ay confusion with other movers who might have the same name, here are the details of the company:

Apex Movers or Advance Movers or Advances Services and Transport

No 1 Yishun Street 23 #03-24 YS-One Industrial Building

Singapore 760441

Person in charge: Carol (98377117)

REASONS:

1. NO SHOW FROM THEM ON 4 FEB 930AM DESPITE CONFIRMATION ON 1 FEB.

2. DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO CONTACT ME UNTIL I CALLED CAROL ON THE PHONE AND SHE PROMISED ME THAT SHE WILL CHECK WITH HER GUYS AND REPLY ME IN 10MIN.

3. NO RETURNING PHONECALL FROM CAROL UNTIL AFTERNOON TIME WHEN ANOTHER MOVER CALLED AND TOLD US THAT THEY WILL BE THE ONE MOVING OUR CARTONS AND STUFF.

4. THE REPLACEMENT MOVERS ONLY CAME AT ABOUT 530PM AND WE ONLY FINIHSED MOVING AT 1030PM.

5. CAROL PROMISED ME THAT HER GUYS ARE EXPERT IN MOVING AND WILL BE ABLE TO FIT 1PC 3M L-SHAPED SOFA, 1PC KING SIZE BED FRAME, 1PC 2-DOOR FRIDGE, 1PC TUMBLE DRYER, 1PC 1.5M LONG PIANO PLUS ANOTHER 50 CARTONS IN ONE SINGLE 15 FOOTER TRUCK LOAD. WE ENDED UP HAVING 2 FULL TRUCKLOADS WITH LESS THAN 50 CARTONS.

LESSONS LEARNT:

1. MAKE SURE THE MOVER COME TO YOUR PLACE AND GIVE YOU AN ACTUAL QUOTE RATHER THAN THRU THE PHONE.

2. CALL THE MOVER 2DAYS AND 1DAY IN ADVANCE TO SEEK CONFIRMATION FROM THEM ON THE MOVING. DELAY IN MOVING CAN REALLY CAUSE LOTS OF HEADACHES.

3. MAKE SURE YOU MONITOR THE MOVER WHEN THEY ARE STACKING YOUR THINGS IN THE TRUCK. I CAN SEE LOADS OF GAPS IN BETWEEN WHEN THE TRUCK MOVED OFF.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

To avoid ay confusion with other movers who might have the same name, here are the details of the company:

Apex Movers or Advance Movers or Advances Services and Transport

No 1 Yishun Street 23 #03-24 YS-One Industrial Building

Singapore 760441

Person in charge: Carol (98377117)

REASONS:

1. NO SHOW FROM THEM ON 4 FEB 930AM DESPITE CONFIRMATION ON 1 FEB.

2. DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO CONTACT ME UNTIL I CALLED CAROL ON THE PHONE AND SHE PROMISED ME THAT SHE WILL CHECK WITH HER GUYS AND REPLY ME IN 10MIN.

3. NO RETURNING PHONECALL FROM CAROL UNTIL AFTERNOON TIME WHEN ANOTHER MOVER CALLED AND TOLD US THAT THEY WILL BE THE ONE MOVING OUR CARTONS AND STUFF.

4. THE REPLACEMENT MOVERS ONLY CAME AT ABOUT 530PM AND WE ONLY FINIHSED MOVING AT 1030PM.

5. CAROL PROMISED ME THAT HER GUYS ARE EXPERT IN MOVING AND WILL BE ABLE TO FIT 1PC 3M L-SHAPED SOFA, 1PC KING SIZE BED FRAME, 1PC 2-DOOR FRIDGE, 1PC TUMBLE DRYER, 1PC 1.5M LONG PIANO PLUS ANOTHER 50 CARTONS IN ONE SINGLE 15 FOOTER TRUCK LOAD. WE ENDED UP HAVING 2 FULL TRUCKLOADS WITH LESS THAN 50 CARTONS.

LESSONS LEARNT:

1. MAKE SURE THE MOVER COME TO YOUR PLACE AND GIVE YOU AN ACTUAL QUOTE RATHER THAN THRU THE PHONE.

2. CALL THE MOVER 2DAYS AND 1DAY IN ADVANCE TO SEEK CONFIRMATION FROM THEM ON THE MOVING. DELAY IN MOVING CAN REALLY CAUSE LOTS OF HEADACHES.

3. MAKE SURE YOU MONITOR THE MOVER WHEN THEY ARE STACKING YOUR THINGS IN THE TRUCK. I CAN SEE LOADS OF GAPS IN BETWEEN WHEN THE TRUCK MOVED OFF.

Worse movers so far i encounter, they will delay your timing and also lots of hidden cost when completion.

Person in charge : Carol

Tel: 98377117

Lots of tactic on the delay,

I personally felt that even they cant fulfill their schedule they will still take in and let us the one who is gonna pay them or in a way a goat for (slaughter) to suffer in the end.......

Avoid at all cost even is at totally free

tommy8989, I want to share my nightmare of moving services provided by Advance Care Delivery Pte Ltd, the contact person is Bernard. This company is located at Blk9010, Tampines St 93,#04-81, Singapore 528844. They advertised FREE boxes, FREE quotation etc. and they even stated this on their own website and printed boxes as well. BUT........after the move, they will want you to RETURN the so called 'FREE boxes' to them within one month!!! So far moving companies I encountered never asked their clients to return the boxes when they given out as FREE boxes!! This company is so lousy that they said free boxes to be given if you engage our services but they did not (or never plan to) tell you that you must return them the boxes after you unpack or the so called 'REFUNDABLE deposit' is not refundable!!

THis is called CHEATING! This company employs cheap foreign workers to do the job for you, they charge you and BEWARE OF HIDDEN costs!!!!! AND after moving, they come back to you to ask you to return their boxes, which is RIDICULOUS!!! The so called free boxes given to us are actually USED boxes. They want to charge us for the USED boxes!!!! what a joke man!

I engaged Helping Hand previously and they are good. They also provide free boxes but never asked us to return and of course didn't charge us for the 'free boxes'!! This time round I only have few boxes of items so I decided to look for small moving companies and now I learned my lesson!! All these companies normally have HIDDEN costs! What makes it worst is they even come back to ask you to return the boxes!!! OMG......what kind of company is this, even though they claimed 'we provide free boxes for moving, if you want extra boxes, we will charge you the box at $4 per piece.' Take note....this $4 per piece is NOT BRAND NEW box, is USED boxes!!

They did not say 'I will borrow you the boxes, once finished moving, you have to return us the boxes.' FREE means something given out and not taking back but they anyhow advertise 'free' and later on demand you to return the boxes or they will charge you.

BEWARE of this company 'Advance Care Delivery Pte Ltd' -- DO NOT USE them! AVOID AT ALL COST!!!