Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
elaine81

Inn A Hurry To Move

hi all ,

some suggestions & opinions needed. i am a sahm mum with 3 kids aged 13,11 & 2yrs old . we got a 3 rm flat from the sobf mar 2012. oredi sold our old flat , new flat keys collecting this few days i suppose . Actualli we hv ample of time to renovate.our new hse before moving in as the buyer of our old hse , actualli verbally agreed to let us extend our stay till 28th feb 2013.but just a few days bfore the cny , the buyer agent called & told us we hv to move by 15th feb(as the buyer rental comtract with jtc is over , if he wan to extend.stay , its either he pay 2k rental to jtc , but of cos he told us we hv to pay for him the 2k rental if we dun move ) , which is just 2days away from now .

My hubby & i tot , since our packing oredi done more than 3/4,once hdb gv us notice to collect keys, we will.just bring our barang together with my son's two giant playmat & our mattress , just move in without any renovations , nt even cement screeding , since also hv to wait a few weeks ...

anyone hv gone thru stituation like tat ? pls share . Or if u hv any other ideas , alternatives , pls share with.us ... tia

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi omg! I hope you have found solution... Incase you have not, maybe you can consider storing your items with storage company and stay with a relative until renovation is done? new flat will be super dusty, not suitable for your 2yo..