Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Teofamily

幸福花园

Hi

You cement screed the wall in kitchen means just paint the wall and not putting up any wall tiles? Will it be difficult to wipe the wall due to cooking?

Yup, the previous wall tiles cmi, so hide it under.

So far, no stain till the wall, glass back do help. But I do have some dirty hand marks here and there due to workers still coming in the patch up, still can wipe out.

The most, paint the wall every year? :D Then I get to have different colour each year..... :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes, it's HOT. The Roman delicooker, my new toy.

Not induction, was using my Corelle glass wear to cook.

My egg omelette was very fast done.

Love the timer thingy, can set on timer to cook soup and off I go for my shopping.

389623_216293668525406_1027891479_n.jpg970346_216293671858739_777055964_n.jpg

Aiyah... read this much too late. This looks really good (especially the timer). Didn't know abt this, was thinking of getting an induction cooker but finally went back to normal stove. And the thing that I fear happened... my daughter cooked her lunch and left the stove on for 8 hours! Good thing that nothing happened and I discovered it when I get home... heart attack.

Aiyah... read this much too late. This looks really good (especially the timer). Didn't know abt this, was thinking of getting an induction cooker but finally went back to normal stove. And the thing that I fear happened... my daughter cooked her lunch and left the stove on for 8 hours! Good thing that nothing happened and I discovered it when I get home... heart attack.

8hours!!!! Wow, glad that nothing happen. But what happened to the food, become charcoal?

My son cooked soup till I reached home which was 4hrs, and I entered into a smoky-house, frightened me too. Of course, no more water in the pot and everything is black, was using glass pot, imagine if I reached home even later? Sure - broken.

So timer is good.

Now I noticed, when I removed the pot from the ring, the heat/red of the ring will go off automatically.

8hours!!!! Wow, glad that nothing happen. But what happened to the food, become charcoal?

My son cooked soup till I reached home which was 4hrs, and I entered into a smoky-house, frightened me too. Of course, no more water in the pot and everything is black, was using glass pot, imagine if I reached home even later? Sure - broken.

So timer is good.

Now I noticed, when I removed the pot from the ring, the heat/red of the ring will go off automatically.

She removed the pan and turn the stove dial the other way (instead of switching off) to the smallest flame. Didn't notice until I walked into the kitchen in dark and see the bluish small flame. Had a very serious talk with her. Hope she learn her lesson. I'm glad she enjoys cooking and didn't want to put her off from that, but at the same time safety must come first... so gotta stress she must be more alert.

Your house is turning out beautifully! The word that come to my mind when I see the pictures is "Romantic" :D

She removed the pan and turn the stove dial the other way (instead of switching off) to the smallest flame. Didn't notice until I walked into the kitchen in dark and see the bluish small flame. Had a very serious talk with her. Hope she learn her lesson. I'm glad she enjoys cooking and didn't want to put her off from that, but at the same time safety must come first... so gotta stress she must be more alert.

Your house is turning out beautifully! The word that come to my mind when I see the pictures is "Romantic" :D

How old was she that time?

Yes, learning the lesson is important. I'm sure she won't repeat it again. It's must be frightening for her.

Thanks, for your compliments. :)

Actually, it just happened last week :jawdrop: She is 14 years old. I think I am more frighten than her.

Actually, it just happened last week :jawdrop: She is 14 years old. I think I am more frighten than her.

Sure frightened than her, we know the consequences, she might not. Good time to allow her to learn.

Maybe you can get the Roman stove too, got timer.

I love it, as I can forget that I'm cooking too, getting old... :P

Ya, I'm toying with getting a stand alone induction from Taiyo that I saw. Shall check out the Roman stove. Thanks!

Ya, I'm toying with getting a stand alone induction from Taiyo that I saw. Shall check out the Roman stove. Thanks!

Will be going to Roman's free cooking lesson, care to join?

Think they have it almost every weekends near Bugis.

Can learn new dishes and bring along friends.