Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Everyone,

I also considering engaging Idees to manage my reno.. Going to meet them next Sat... Hope they are able to work within our budget

My house was done by Idees last year. Their price are really competitive and the 3D drawing was impressive however the workmanship was disappointed.

Till date, I still have to source my own to do repair works....

Edited by hugobossy

Hi hugobossy,

Thanks for the post... Appreciate it..

Can trouble you to let me know who the ID was? The guy we are likes going to work with is the GM of the place..

Now I am rather worried...

Thanks again

Hi hugobossy,

Thanks for the post... Appreciate it..

Can trouble you to let me know who the ID was? The guy we are likes going to work with is the GM of the place..

Now I am rather worried...

Thanks again

As long you insist to use their in-hse carpentry should be okay. Their in-hse carpenter workmanship are quite good cause they did in my relative hse.

Mine was done by their outsource carpentry....bad luck...

All their IDs are the same methodology....period... Catch hold of the management team if thing is not right.

If any change request, do it in B/W. If thru email, ensure it is thru their company email and not those gmail or yahoo email to avoid void CR being agreed and committed.

Edited by hugobossy