Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ysc3

What Happens To Rejected Quotes ?

ok, you received a few quotes for you reno and finally selected one.

so what will you do for those rejected quotes ? you call them or just keep quiet and get along with your reno ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

if they have put in effort, i'll buy them a present and tell them what i think about their quote so that they can do adjustment inorder to get another customer instead.

In another hand, if they have lost becuase of their design, i hope i can point out to them so they can improve their quality for better future. :good:

I usually informed them by email that I have choose someone else. All of them were so nice and put some effort to come to my place to take measurements, so sending them email to thanks them and informed about my decision is, I think, at least what I can do. And, yes, it is basic courtesy.

at first after shortlisting my desired contractor, i tried to tell those that i rejected that i have already made a decision ... then they asked me what was in my package so they can try to help me see if i was shortchange. but after i told them, they came up with counter offers instead saying their is better and the shortlisted one is not. make me more confused and headache.

so i finally made up my mind to go one and then signed the contract, then just sms the rest to thank them for their interest and time.... but only one replied with acknowledgement.

Hi ysc3

Can pm me your contractor and quote. I need to reno my toilet n possibly kitchen. Thanks.

i cannot access private messaging ...