Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kooky

K's Home

Hi Kooky,

I have spent more than 3 hours to read all the posts. Thumbs up for your great renovation. Do you mind to share your ID contact? Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Cuiping, I have just PM you his contact number. However, he may not respond now as his dad has just passed away and he has to go back to M'sia.

After a long and hectic day in the office, came home today and surprised that the gate which I had ordered has finally been installed. I select the design and colours myself.

Image taken in the morning

l9qi.jpg

Look of the gate taken from outside the main door

byf.jpg

Image of the gate taken inside of the flat/unit.

iopf.jpg

Edited by kooky

Hi Cuiping, I have just PM you his contact number. However, he may not respond now as his dad has just passed away and he has to go back to M'sia.

Hi Kooky,

Thank you. I have noted down his number. In this case, I will call him a few days later. By the way, you door looks elegant, but is it safe for your sweetie as there are sharp edges on it? I have one boy who is 2.5 year old and a girl who is going to be 6 month. Hence, the safety is first priority. If you don't mind, I would like to ask your opinion on certain ideas. Thank you.

cheers,

cuiping

Hi Cuiping,

The bamboos and leaves are mounted the other side of the gate (facing the corridor). The sharp edges are my main concerns, so I rang up the supplier and he actually had asked his gate-maker to round the sharp leaves. I, personally touched on each of the edge and it is indeed not sharp and there isn't 'cut' feeling of the gate.

I am pleased with this design as it does not allowed my girl to stand on the gate like some traditional designs where there are squares and lines....if you understood what I mean?

If you are interested, I can take a close shot of the leaves and upload the picture here for you. Let me know :-)

For the door, I keep the old as it is fire-rated and it's a pity to discard it since it's still in good condition. We just painted the door in white.

If you any questions, ask away. I am not an expert but will try my utmost to help to the best of my knowledge. Speak again!

Edited by kooky

Hi, good morning all. Hope today everyone is feeling better since it's the 2nd day where we can smell the air without getting choke! LOL

Okay, it's 1.5 months after our move-in and finally the glass panel in the MBR's toilet and the mirrors for both MBR and common bathroom on the 2nd floors are up!

Simplicity is our choice as we are simple people - so nothing great about our mirrors just that with them, it completes the toilets! :-)

The mirrior in the MBR's toilet. We had decided to put in a simple shelf to store my 'barang barang'. Please ignore that woman in the picture....lmao

q505.jpg

0mfh.jpg

Glass panel/shower screen. The bathtub is opposite the water closet.

uuph.jpg

Mirrior in the 2nd bathroom on 2nd floor.

2o18.jpg

Complete view of the 2nd bathroom.

er3f.jpg

Edited by kooky

Over the last week, we made some purchases. However, there are still lots of nitty-gritty stuff we need to acquire over the next couple of months ....whenever we have time and when we are in the shopping spree mood.....again.

Dish Rack

9ale.jpg

Cultlery set

gvdl.jpg

Trash Bin

hwex.jpg

There is only one famous one I think. The one formerly from Margaret Drive. Almost always long queue. On the right hand side when you come up from the escalator, can't miss it...

the duck rice/noodle beside the fishball noodle stall also not bad one, the other fishball noodle stall, their laksa actually not bad also

Alfred, thanks for your appreciation and compliment :-)

You've got mail!

kooky,

I love what you did to your house. it is really nice. do you mind sharing the contact for your ID ?

Finally! All the accessories in the common toilet on the 1st floor is eventually installed. Yes, it takes a long time but then we only have the time to shop for these stuff after almost all the un-packing are done (80%!) .

Nothing fanciful or special in the fixtures and accessories as this toilet will usually be utilised by the maid most of the times, with visits by some visitors/guests; which will be minimum.

cbr1stflr.jpg

May I ask where you got the chrome pipe and water trap?

How was the quality?

How much is the damage?