Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
momiji

Urgent Help Needed For Curtain Makers

Hi, I have moved in my place for 4 weeks but my windows are still without curtains. Reason being I have bought IKEA curtains thinking that I will use them but after fixing one window, the plastic curtain holders and the tracks make so much noise that I decided not to use them.

PLEASE recommend me your curtain maker if you have a good experience with them.

Thank you and appreciate your help!! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I have moved in my place for 4 weeks but my windows are still without curtains. Reason being I have bought IKEA curtains thinking that I will use them but after fixing one window, the plastic curtain holders and the tracks make so much noise that I decided not to use them.

PLEASE recommend me your curtain maker if you have a good experience with them.

Thank you and appreciate your help!! :)

Hi, u can see my post for the curtains contacts...

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47187&view=findpost&p=742943

Jimmy Textiles did my house. Fuss free, one visit to the shop to select material, two visits to my home. One to measure and the second to install.

Got mine from 11 November curtain maker. Very friendly Debbie and Jo but workmanship is below average. Wavy sewing and I have to hand sew some places where the machine had missed the mark. The metal rods used are not stainless steel. Only half a year and rust had formed in some areas. Won't recommend.