Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tweakmax2

****ultrafire Cree Xm-L T6 1600Lm 5 Modes Zoom Super Bright Flashlight Torch****

This High Quality UltraFire Water- Resistant 1600LM CREE Led flashlight/Torch with Dimmer, through adjusting the telescoping head, you can get spot beam and flood beam as you need. Ideal for cavers, forest explorers, hunter, fisher etc…

Features:

- Using CREE XM-L T6 lamps, Max brightness 1600LM, Irradiation distance 100~200m

- Internal wiring applies constant current output, working range is wide, and can utilize the batteries in the largest extent.

- Five modes with one button – high light, middle light, low light, strobe and SOS light for your choice.

- Zoom in & Zoom out

- Aluminum alloy casing and skid-proof design, feel more comfortable

- Two power mode: 1x 18650 battery or 3x AAA battery (battery not included)

- Widely used in outdoor activities such as mountain climbing, camping, hiking, forest exploring, Or used at home like repairing or finding small thing.

Specification:

Material: Aluminum Alloy

Power Source: one 18650 Li-ion battery or 3x AAA battery (battery not included)

Max Brightness: 1600LM

Irradiation distance: 100~200m

Water-resistant (IPX8): 5 grade

Shock-proof: approx. 1.5M

Length: 136mm; 155mm

Head Diameter: 35 mm

Bottom Diameter: 28mm

Net Weight: 142g

Contains:

1x LED Flashlight/Torch with Dimmer

1x Sleeve for 18650 battery

1x Adapter for AAA battery

Do note that this is a 1600 lumen torchlight. Never to shine into one eye, as it could blind ppl.

Brand New.

Selling at $20 per pc.

Transcation will be via postage.

Buyer will be required to transfer to me before I get stocks from supplier

Interested pls sms 9.1.1.2.5.3.5.1

014692_show1.jpg

014692_show3.jpg

014692_show5.jpg

014692_show6.gif

014692_show7.gif

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I use the single+1 18650 T21VN Acebeam, with 650,000 candela. This is the most powerful flashlight someone can carry on a belt that I know of, but has only 750 lumens. So it has a narrow beam of light . However the one you sell seems to be pretty cool, so what about delivery? Also, do you sell the batteries for extra cost?

Do you have a link to the products or a website where you sell them? I need a good flashlight because we have a camping trip planned for the next month, and I want to be prepared. I found a good option on https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight-Flashlights-Water-resistant-Accessories/dp/B089T8HDBV and it's pretty okay, but your offer seems just as good to me. Let me know if this is still available, the payment and delivery options, and the terms as well. And also if you have the batteries as well. Thanks in advance.