Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ptww85

Voila Design Pte Ltd

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My Reno works was done by Voila and the ID is Loy. I'm very happy with the workmanship, response and attitude. Loy followed up closely on the renovation work. During the renovation period, she was at the site most of the time. She will personally check for any defects and ensure those defects were rectified. I would like to recommend Loy if you are looking for ID.

Hi TerenceChianYour reno completed? what's you home theme? :)

Hi

How's the workmanship till now? Any photo to share on the design?

Think this is just another self-advertising avatar :no:

My Reno works was done by Voila and the ID is Loy. I'm very happy with the workmanship, response and attitude. Loy followed up closely on the renovation work. During the renovation period, she was at the site most of the time. She will personally check for any defects and ensure those defects were rectified. I would like to recommend Loy if you are looking for ID.

Hi

How's the workmanship till now? Any photo to share on the design?

Hi Cpatan , this is Jason from Voila Design. Recently I was inform of your post about how one of our ID had missed his/her appointment with you and you are so upset you created a new account just to show your unhappiness. As a company we will like to follow up with all complains as quick as possible so if you could please feel free to contact me at 64558861or 93870321 and let me know what's the name of the ID and also your address and I will take necessary action against the ID. I have checked with all our ID and so far I am not able to identify the ID but we haven't missed a site visit appointment and this to us is pretty serious. At the same time I would like you seek your understanding and forgiveness by following up on your cases personally . Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

I arranged for an appointment at my place for quotation on 7 October 2014. I went home after work to get ready. To my dismay, no one turn up. Very unprofessional. I cant comprehend such service standard

Hi, Who is the id? can share?

Hi TerenceChianYour reno completed? what's you home theme? :)

I arranged for an appointment at my place for quotation on 7 October 2014. I went home after work to get ready. To my dismay, no one turn up. Very unprofessional. I cant comprehend such service standard

Hi Oneofakind.

Yep.. iam doing industrial theme.

but i highlighted to my ID that i don't want the design to be overly "industrial", otherwise will be too cold....

He added touches of cosyiness by introducing some very nice wood grains laminate textures for the rest of carpentry....

Nice!! :good:

U can look at my tblog for renovation work done by them. Satisfied with the work quality and attitude. Definately better than alot of other companies out there.