Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
janetan80

Electrical Quotation For Re-Wiring (Hdb Resales)

Hello,

I've received a quote for my AMK 5 room home on re-wiring.

Light point > $30 x 28 = $840

Double 13 socket > $55 x 20 = $1100

Single 13 socket > $45 x 4 = $180

Water heater point (2 way) > $110

Air-con 20A ISO > $85

Hood & hob point > $55 x 2 = $110

Telephone point > $30 x 4 = $120

TV point > $60 x 4 = $240

Network point (Cat 6) > $90 x 5 = $450

New Distribution box (excluding main cable) > $350

Install downlight light > $7 x 24 = $168

Install hanging light > $10 x 4 = $40

Install ceiling fan > $30

Total > $3823

Discount > $323

Net > $3500

Got this contact from my colleague when i went to her house warming party. Saw the workmanship was okay and she was telling how good this contractor was. But was thinking if the quote is on the high side. Anyone could kindly rate this quote for me as this is the first time my husband and i does renovation. Many thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello,

I've received a quote for my AMK 5 room home on re-wiring.

Light point > $30 x 28 = $840

Double 13 socket > $55 x 20 = $1100

Single 13 socket > $45 x 4 = $180

Water heater point (2 way) > $110

Air-con 20A ISO > $85

Hood & hob point > $55 x 2 = $110

Telephone point > $30 x 4 = $120

TV point > $60 x 4 = $240

Network point (Cat 6) > $90 x 5 = $450

New Distribution box (excluding main cable) > $350

Install downlight light > $7 x 24 = $168

Install hanging light > $10 x 4 = $40

Install ceiling fan > $30

Total > $3823

Discount > $323

Net > $3500

Got this contact from my colleague when i went to her house warming party. Saw the workmanship was okay and she was telling how good this contractor was. But was thinking if the quote is on the high side. Anyone could kindly rate this quote for me as this is the first time my husband and i does renovation. Many thanks.

seems quite standard pricing per item and some are cheaper that what i got ... and is your TV point same as the SCV point ? must clarify, coz i got both on my quotation.

and do you really need network point ? nowadays everyone using wifi ...

Just came home after a site survey done with the electrician Mr Pang. Well he was a nice guy, we told him the points that we requires and he attentive and spots the best and possible routes for the cabling. He also advise us on how he will setup our network points. My husband was very pleased with Mr Pang's proposal and so on. Overall, he know his stuffs well. Guess we will be engaging his service to do our home electrical. Will update all on the progress soon.

Just came home after a site survey done with the electrician Mr Pang. Well he was a nice guy, we told him the points that we requires and he attentive and spots the best and possible routes for the cabling. He also advise us on how he will setup our network points. My husband was very pleased with Mr Pang's proposal and so on. Overall, he know his stuffs well. Guess we will be engaging his service to do our home electrical. Will update all on the progress soon.

I get abit skeptical when i see newbies suddenly introducing electricians into this forum.

Not to hijack your thread..but I will like to highlight and share again to all forumers that there has been cases of bogus electricians hanging around this forum.

I will encourage people to be more alert when taking contacts and recommendations in this forum.

other than that...i wish good luck to all and hope your renovations proceed smoothly.

• Like 1

I get abit skeptical when i see newbies suddenly introducing electricians into this forum.

Not to hijack your thread..but I will like to highlight and share again to all forumers that there has been cases of bogus electricians hanging around this forum.

I will encourage people to be more alert when taking contacts and recommendations in this forum.

other than that...i wish good luck to all and hope your renovations proceed smoothly.

Hello xyz, Thanks for the warning. I've read the posts that you've posted in different threads. I think its good to have someone like you who uphold the safety for all forumers using Renotalk. Tracking down those bogus electricians hanging around this forum to hurt and destroy fellows forumers dream home. Please keep it up and let all have a clean safe forum to use. Thank you for the wishes. Hope my renovation will goes well. :good:

Hi all, i've sent the request to all. Hope that this electrician will not end up being a bogus electrician here in this forum. But i will sure give a fair review of Mr Pang once he start and complete our unit. Please stay tuned for the reviews. Cheers to all

Hi all, i've sent the request to all. Hope that this electrician will not end up being a bogus electrician here in this forum. But i will sure give a fair review of Mr Pang once he start and complete our unit. Please stay tuned for the reviews. Cheers to all

Hi Janetan...while this forum is for sharing....I will like to stress again on 'responsible sharing'. Share it only if you have completed the work with your recommended Mr Pang.

i'm sorry, but the group of electricians that i have been earnestly trying to warn-off from renotalk, work exactly the same way your posts are going.

There is no need for you to be so eager to recommend your electrician to people when u only meet up with Mr Pang and not start the work yet.

These bogus electricians are sweet talkers and nobody will suspect there are cheats until the 1st payment is done.

And out of 10 customers, they will choose to serve 2 customers well, and the remaining 8, they will either leave the work undone, incomplete, and for the worst unlucky few, they will dissapear after collection of 1st deposit.

Then the 2 customers who are served well, will come into this forum and continue recommending these electricians.

This cycle goes on and on...

They have numerous accounts on renotalk, some pretending to be satisfied customers, some pretending to be asking for contacts just to populate their threads, self advertising etc.

again to all, take recommended contacts with your eyes wide open.

• Like 1