Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Yo Greycat neighbour, how's your renovation going on? :dancingqueen:

Reno done?

Yesterday went back to my empty flat. Heavy rain weather, thot good chance to see what'll happened to our balconies... Only the front 1ft or so got some abit wet, ok lah hor? Oso happened to find out that we do have sheltered walkway to go back home from the bus-stop :D (cos i din have umbrella with me) kena abit of rain due to the wind thou.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yo Greycat neighbour, how's your renovation going on? :P

Reno done?

Yesterday went back to my empty flat. Heavy rain weather, thot good chance to see what'll happened to our balconies... Only the front 1ft or so got some abit wet, ok lah hor? Oso happened to find out that we do have sheltered walkway to go back home from the bus-stop :P (cos i din have umbrella with me) kena abit of rain due to the wind thou.

haha.. I think this greycat neighbour is busy with reno and ROM..

my reno is starting soon oso once HDB give me new set of wall tiles in the toilet and kitchen and new doors!!

Hei, greycat.. I can accompany U to ur house when ur hubby is not ard.. hehe

I go to my house alone oso cos my hubby cannot get leave for this whole mth.

Dear All, Im back!!!!! (Brown-mse too!!) :sport-smiley-018:

Just had our ROM last weekend (17th Mar 07)....

During those 1 mth, forgot abt my hse completely.....

Sad to say, since we booked the hse in Jun 06, got the keys in Sep 06..till nw, we oni been to our hse 3 TIMES!!!! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

So therefore, we're gonna start work this weekend n target to move in by Jun 07!!!! :sport-smiley-003::):sport-smiley-003:

Greycat & Brownmse been very lazy!! 8|8|8|

For a start, Greycat will attempt to learn to use Google sketch at hme (cuz office canot dwnload) :dunno:

Then, Greycat has created a recci-list for this week. :deal: We're gonna cheong these places:

1) Asia Excel (IMM)

2) Hoe Kee (Will someone pls tell me the address?) :help:

3) Poh Joo (Jalan Besar)

4) Adamas (seems its near PJ)

5) Grohe outlet @ Parkmall

6) Sim Siang Choon (Been there but heard its quite exp)

**Pls do let me noe if I've missed out any good lobang places!!!

Target--To figure out what we need for the toilet (tampui, basin, showerheads, kitchen sinks, taps) n get the measurements for our contractor.

Many many thanks for all concern, esp our neighbours....we'll join u guys soon!!! :P:P

Dear All, Im back!!!!! (Brown-mse too!!) :sport-smiley-018:

Sad to say, since we booked the hse in Jun 06, got the keys in Sep 06..till nw, we oni been to our hse 3 TIMES!!!! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

So therefore, we're gonna start work this weekend n target to move in by Jun 07!!!! :sport-smiley-003::):sport-smiley-003:

For a start, Greycat will attempt to learn to use Google sketch at hme (cuz office canot dwnload) :dunno:

Then, Greycat has created a recci-list for this week. :deal: We're gonna cheong these places:

1) Asia Excel (IMM)

3) Poh Joo (Jalan Besar)

Target--To figure out what we need for the toilet (tampui, basin, showerheads, kitchen sinks, taps) n get the measurements for our contractor.

Many many thanks for all concern, esp our neighbours....we'll join u guys soon!!! :P:P

welcome back, Greycat!

Heehee, thank u!:) I just put a query up on ur blog n ur at mine.....hiaks! :sport-smiley-003:

ohh? wahahaha! oh i have replied you at my thread... so just check back at my side and i will give you the exact colour, hopefully by tonight, else tomorrow?

:sport-smiley-003:

Hihi, No problem..take ur time lah....no worries....Thanks!! :sport-smiley-003:

Greycat n Brownmse haf yet to meet contractor...progress veli e slow here... :)

ohh? wahahaha! oh i have replied you at my thread... so just check back at my side and i will give you the exact colour, hopefully by tonight, else tomorrow?

:lol:

hi Greycat,

i posted on my thread but thought it'd be better to post it here directly... the paint we are using for our living and dining areas is from ICI Dulux. the code for it is WW22617L and the colour is known as Natural Cane.

hope this is of some help!

:notti:

Dear All, Im back!!!!! (Brown-mse too!!) :bangwall:

Sad to say, since we booked the hse in Jun 06, got the keys in Sep 06..till nw, we oni been to our hse 3 TIMES!!!! :D:)

So therefore, we're gonna start work this weekend n target to move in by Jun 07!!!! :):bangwall::bangwall:

1) Asia Excel (IMM)

3) Poh Joo (Jalan Besar)

Congrats to your ROM!!! New phase of your life together! :drunk:

Greycat & brownmouse, can also consider Nah Wah as I feel that they have some sanitaryware that is quite reasonable, its at Jln Besar as well, nearer to the main road, lavender food court. Their lights also cheaper.

Dear All, Im back!!!!! (Brown-mse too!!) :P

Sad to say, since we booked the hse in Jun 06, got the keys in Sep 06..till nw, we oni been to our hse 3 TIMES!!!! :D:sport-smiley-004:

So therefore, we're gonna start work this weekend n target to move in by Jun 07!!!! :notti::notti::lol:

1) Asia Excel (IMM)

3) Poh Joo (Jalan Besar)

Adamas is opposite Jalan Besar Plaza.. 199/201 Jalan Besar. I bought my Cuizino Hood, Hob and Oven there.. but the display for the items r quite limited.. so go ard and look see first before going there. The offer they gave me for the 3 items is very good!!!

Poh Joo.. service CMI.. my mother and I stood at the counter there for so long but the sales rep never even acknowledge us as they're serving other customers.. I asked for their package deal promo.. someone photocopied for us.. but I wanted to see the original catalogue cos got colour mah.. den this guy was like so afraid that I will steal his catalogue away!! :furious: den I told him that I will stand in front of him and see the catalogue!!! after tt, my mother and I stormed off and found Adamas :)

As for Hoe Kee, there r 4 branches.

1. IMM on 3rd floor.. 2 storeys above Mac.

2. Tanjong Katong Complex.. #01-38

3. New World Center. 1 Jalan Berseh. Opp Jalan Besar Hawker center.. the building with the mac.

4. Plaza Singapura. #04-03.

I am most likely to get my rain shower set at PS.. cos the salesperson there seems more knowledgeable abt the products and was willing to brief me through their products even though I was not prepared to get any. The salesperson at IMM is the most **** up .. I cannot trust their judgement..

After looking at Hoe Kee and Sim Siang Choon, Hoe Kee offers the cheapest rain shower set.. the KrisRoz is very nice.. but mayb I am bias la.. cos got my name Kris on the shower mixer.. so very tempt to get one!! hahaa :notti:

Congrats to your ROM!!! New phase of your life together! :drunk:

Greycat & brownmouse, can also consider Nah Wah as I feel that they have some sanitaryware that is quite reasonable, its at Jln Besar as well, nearer to the main road, lavender food court. Their lights also cheaper.

Nah Wah got sale at their ware house last weekend.. but it was too far for us leh.. its at Changi South (if I am not wrong)

Edited by krisietong

Nah Wah got sale at their ware house last weekend.. but it was too far for us leh.. its at Changi South (if I am not wrong)

Aiyoo. Kris, beat beat :notti: ! Nah wah has a branch at Jln Besar, never read my post! Hee... :notti: