Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
u gonna make the whole BR2 as WIW? wow! good leh.. so big! now i'm finding my WIW not big enough.. :(

expand on the other side lor...

hehehehe...

u got big space there...

expand on the other side lor...

hehehehe...

u got big space there...

tat side cannot already leh.. unless wan to get those movable racks to hang clothes but will look ugly :(

tat side cannot already leh.. unless wan to get those movable racks to hang clothes but will look ugly :)

I will be putting that at hm...

for ironing purpose mainly...

save time... dun have to walk to and fro to wardrobe...

and once wash, can jus hang there wait for mr koi to iron...

hahahaha... :(

u can push it into the WIW when ppl come to your place...

otherwise, it's really convenient...

Hihi,

Thank you for all well-wishes n advice/help rendered!:( Renotalk was reali useful when we were formulating our reno battleplan, hehehehe! :)

HI Koikoi, after selectg tiles hor, den I realise I din even noe wat brand I bght....I rem alota frens ask me to choose whitehorse le....but contractor jus brought me to showrm to select n we just chose the whitest possible shade there. :)

Hi Allo, me dun haf alota carpentry I thk....no feature wall etc. My carpentry wld includ kitchen cabinets (top n bottom) n WIW (quite long I guess as we doing L-shape). If I rem correctly, it is abt 13 feet in total (full ht). No feature wall or shoe cabinet thgy, ored 30K liao.

Just curious, how much did ur quotes cost?

Hi Jessie, yup me gona make BR2 into WIW. Knocked dwn a part of wall to make a wooden sliding door so we can air-con both rooms still. For BR2, im planning L-shape wardrobe on rightside n vanity on left side. Den mabbe window there can put my old sofa (abt 1.9m) so I can dump clothes there (for ironing) n oso do my ironing in e room.... In future, mabbe baby pram can temp put there oso. heeeheee :)

Hihi,

Thank you for all well-wishes n advice/help rendered!!! Renotalk was reali useful when we were formulating our reno battleplan, hehehehe! :notti:

HI Koikoi, after selectg tiles hor, den I realise I din even noe wat brand I bght....I rem alota frens ask me to choose whitehorse le....but contractor jus brought me to showrm to select n we just chose the whitest possible shade there. :D

Hi Allo, me dun haf alota carpentry I thk....no feature wall etc. My carpentry wld includ kitchen cabinets (top n bottom) n WIW (quite long I guess as we doing L-shape). If I rem correctly, it is abt 13 feet in total (full ht). No feature wall or shoe cabinet thgy, ored 30K liao.

Hi Jessie, yup me gona make BR2 into WIW. Knocked dwn a part of wall to make a wooden sliding door so we can air-con both rooms still. For BR2, im planning L-shape wardrobe on rightside n vanity on left side. Den mabbe window there can put my old sofa (abt 1.9m) so I can dump clothes there (for ironing) n oso do my ironing in e room.... In future, mabbe baby pram can temp put there oso. heeeheee :D

Ya, when u are at the tile shop, u will forget what are the good/bad brands that ppl was saying... just excited over the tiles u seen & touched... haha... I prefer to iron clothes while watching TV :P

My reno is below 30k. I think it included quite alot of carpentry work, with window+grilles and electrical works too. Maybe that time when i did my reno, my rates were not affected by increase of sand price & this GST increase bah...

Hihi Allo, paiseh....blur me din read carefully....ur signature put reno costs less than 30K total....hee....

U finish reno liao? any pic or quotes to share?

Me thinking of going chelsea to buy lights oso. :D Went there over weekend to check out lights n got a quote liao. Total came up to 1.8K+ after discount (bulk of it was an expensive crystal lamp la :P )

Their prices seem v competitve n I din expect them to carry so many designs, as gd as the balestier shops n mabbe mre!! :D

Ya, when u are at the tile shop, u will forget what are the good/bad brands that ppl was saying... just excited over the tiles u seen & touched... haha... I prefer to iron clothes while watching TV :P

My reno is below 30k. I think it included quite alot of carpentry work, with window+grilles and electrical works too. Maybe that time when i did my reno, my rates were not affected by increase of sand price & this GST increase bah...

Hhehee...ur oso online nw siah....not working ah? :notti:

wat carpentry works did u do?

My quotes r ard the range bah I thk. When I askd ard for quotes, seems dat all came bac 30K le...hee

so we console ourselves dat its becuz of floor-area lor...n so many walls to paint, :)

hahaha yup yup, when go there see tiles hor, BrownMse says dat I looked completely lost!!! :P

Hihi Allo, paiseh....blur me din read carefully....ur signature put reno costs less than 30K total....hee....

U finish reno liao? any pic or quotes to share?

Me thinking of going chelsea to buy lights oso. :notti: Went there over weekend to check out lights n got a quote liao. Total came up to 1.8K+ after discount (bulk of it was an expensive crystal lamp la :D )

Their prices seem v competitve n I din expect them to carry so many designs, as gd as the balestier shops n mabbe mre!! !!

At the bottom of my signature, there is a link thats leads to my blog address. Feel free to view and give comments. :D My reno just completed. Pleasant renovation experience. We just cleaned the house one round... more rounds to go, the house seem to be dusty after a few days, i think thats becos the dust are still in the air. kekez...

Me and other neighbours in our block gotten lights from Chels*a too. But please bear in mind that they always make error with the order and the QC check is not good... but we are more concern of the $$$ lah... haha... i think among my neighbours, my experience with Chels*a is the worst. But ok lah, now all rectified le.

Hihi,

Thank you for all well-wishes n advice/help rendered!!! Renotalk was reali useful when we were formulating our reno battleplan, hehehehe! :notti:

HI Koikoi, after selectg tiles hor, den I realise I din even noe wat brand I bght....I rem alota frens ask me to choose whitehorse le....but contractor jus brought me to showrm to select n we just chose the whitest possible shade there. :D

Hi Jessie, yup me gona make BR2 into WIW. Knocked dwn a part of wall to make a wooden sliding door so we can air-con both rooms still. For BR2, im planning L-shape wardrobe on rightside n vanity on left side. Den mabbe window there can put my old sofa (abt 1.9m) so I can dump clothes there (for ironing) n oso do my ironing in e room.... In future, mabbe baby pram can temp put there oso. heeeheee :D

hehehee...

we went soon bee huat to select tiles...

so many and choose until siao...

hehhee.... end up, the first round short listed one,

only use kitchen and balconies...

At the bottom of my signature, there is a link thats leads to my blog address. Feel free to view and give comments. :notti: My reno just completed. Pleasant renovation experience. We just cleaned the house one round... more rounds to go, the house seem to be dusty after a few days, i think thats becos the dust are still in the air. kekez...

Hee...me abit blur...I did go to the link but I neber see pics le...I oni see 2 pics of the downlights n ur perspective drawings....did I miss smething here? Me not tech-savvy..... !!

Hihi,

tat will be a very long wardrobe ya :P

me same as allo, iron clothes must be in front of tv. hehehe..

else very boring :P

hehehee...

we went soon bee huat to select tiles...

so many and choose until siao...

hehhee.... end up, the first round short listed one,

only use kitchen and balconies...

Hi Koikoi, was looking at ur blog last nite, hehehe.... !!

Love the space after u knock dwn the study corner, reali spacious! I like!

Ur hse is oso very colorful!! I love the orange wall with the lighting effect, stylo-milo! :notti:

Hee...me abit blur...I did go to the link but I neber see pics le...I oni see 2 pics of the downlights n ur perspective drawings....did I miss smething here? Me not tech-savvy..... !!

Greycat, the link to my blog at blogspot is indicated at the 1st message there. This is the link:

Nest At Jurong

Me don't have 1 ultra long wardrobe. I split into 2 parts: BR2 8ft & MBR 6ft. Wanted to do outside MBR toilet initally, but was not 'approved' by Fengshui Master. And we were worried that the clothes will turn mouldy due to too near the toilet...

Hi Koikoi, was looking at ur blog last nite, hehehe.... :notti:

Love the space after u knock dwn the study corner, reali spacious! I like!

Ur hse is oso very colorful!! I love the orange wall with the lighting effect, stylo-milo! :good:

greycat, we love the sapce too...

ehhehehe... u also like our gallery??

hehehee... we love it too... :)

u are welcome to come over to see see look look this sat as we will be meeting up with the rest.

:P

Greycat, the link to my blog at blogspot is indicated at the 1st message there. This is the link:

Nest At Jurong

Harlow harlow.....hee, me reali blur...found it liao.

Wow, so many pictures!! I love ur living lights effect, shooting across the grey-painted part. V designer!

Can see dat ur hse reali did a lota reno, for less than 30K, wow!! :good:

oh yah, I oso saw the light at chelsea, the one dat has crystals all rd the rim, can chnge to dim light n colorful lights wan, veli exp!!! :jawdrop: