Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Harlow Cantona, thks thks... :)

We started off wif neutral colors for the hse, den realised need sme color to spice it up, in the end, started to buy colorful lights n furniture :jawdrop:

My fur-rug is abt 3yrs old liao (Labbit lifespan abt 10yrs), so consider adult nw bah....

He's a notti boi, bght him frm a petshop when he was a big baby (abt 4 mths, small tissue box size). Nw he is extra-big tissue box size... :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

More updates for Day3 of carpentry!:yamseng:

Well, actualli carpentry is all but 3 days lah...hee, so next step wld b solid top b4 touch-up oni....

Finally saw my almost complete kitchen, thk abt 70% completed to me, left 2 panels of drawers missing...

Me gonna let pictures do the talking..... :rofl::rofl:

1) View of kitchen frm the kitchen entrance. My kitchen is just a rect shape, so far end is the scvs yard..

Lights on, lamianates is a white (streaky metallic surface) but cant see rite? Hee just looks like matt white nw. Middle portion is steel backsplash but hafnt take protective sticker off yet...cant wait!

Sep4011.jpg

2) View of kitchen frm the other end (kitchen sink/scvs yard side)

Yup, that hole is for my fridge, hafnt finish yet....and dat copper pipe is the gas pipe (or so hubby says)

Sep4010.jpg

3) View of kitchen frm inside scvs yard. Had problems takg this pic cuz the whole scvs yard was full of rubbish :rofl:

Sep4009.jpg

The scvs yard full of rubbish, omg...

Sep4014.jpg

Lights off

Sep4025.jpg

Cute little cabinet to hide the ugly kitchen pipe....

Initially thot my contractor wld just do a box-up. Was quite surprised to find this little cabinet with door

Sep4006.jpg

Sep4007.jpg

Now the problems discovered in the kitchen.....

1) Top cabinets incredibly little storage space becuz we had a beam running across the top of our kitchen, hence it ate into the space. Didnt expect to eat sooo much lor. See picture below, the top top row of top cabinet can oni put mugs manz....

Sep4008.jpg

2) Bottom cabinets not so bad but becuz we di-siao-siao, wan nice nice suspended off the floor cabinets, so end up with little storage space at bottom too....

Siao liao lah....my PILs bght a lota pots n pans (slow cookers) for us liao.....

Sep4012.jpg

3) The supposedly pull-out sauce cabinet. Bght this expensive sauce rack frm Songcho :rofl: , rem I paid extra somemre for smethg extra to make it pullout cabinet. But hor, carpenter uncle made it a normal swing open cabinet, den the sauce rack pull out wan.....piangz....

Sep4013.jpg

neat and nice kitchen...like the clean feel... :rofl:

Thanks ah kiat!:yamseng: Will update mre pictures day by day, ehehee :wub:

Update of wardrobe in WIW-rm. Almost complete except sme drawers, hanging rods n mirror la...(85%)

Drawers put in!

Anything along the length of the wardrobe belongs to Greycat!:rofl:

Anything along the width of the wardrobe belongs to Brownmse, eheheheh :notti::notti:

Sep4016.jpg

Picture of my deepdeep drawers to put my bagbags! :D

Very happi with the small rect opening I askd my contractor to make for the drawer, makes it veli easy to pull drawer out. No handles! :D

Sep4020.jpg

Those drawers along Brownmse's width of wardrobe. 1st rack his tofu squares, 2nd layer his oni drawer (hahaha), 3rd layer the pants hanger...

Sep4024.jpg

On the other side of the wall wld be the vanity dressing table (drawers hafnt put in yet). Mirror yet to be installed oso....

Sep4023.jpg

Dats abt it! BrownMse will be on duty to taken contractor tomrw n to take mre pictures. Hopefully, the solidtop workers will b there to do work! :D

Hihi Applefreak, Thks!!

Nw, our problem is it seems too small, we could have stretched a bit frm frm 8feet to 10feet. Being conservative, we decided to leave mre empty space to put a small couch so end up wardrobe too small...

Ur wardrobe oso nice nice lah! Urs got doors rite? Mine no doors, so haf to b same color inside...

*nod nod*...not enuff....the wardrobe is abt my own wardrobe size at hme nw..... :dunno:

BrownMse asking contractor whether can extend nw....

hi greycat! so long never come in here and look see. nice to see that your reno is progressing well. :notti: ya i agree with suspended kitchen cabinets can't put much things. i also got alot of barang barang that i keep in the bottom cabinet then now full already. abit regret doing suspended cabinet, also don't really turn on the lights under the cabinets often. :dunno:

Hihi Jessie, thks for popping by! Yah lor...veli long neber see u liao

but nbmind, next time got chance to see at neighborhood, eg koufu! hehehe :notti:

Jiarat, dunno where to put our pots n pans... :P

For our common toilet, we bght a $138 set frm HoeKee (shower-set + rainshower)...cheap :notti:

sorry, where is Hoe Kee exactly? I'm looking for rain shower too :P Thanks

Harlow spikedoll,

I got mine frm Hoekee @ IMM. Hoekee n simsiangchoon r both selling bathroom n kitchen accessories stores...n they got branches one...

When u go IMM, u will see both....

SImsiangchoon oso got a big showrm @ tampines there....

PohJoo n many small shops along jalan besar all sell bathrm accessories too....

Then oso got the mre high-end stores like Lookz oso, in balestier if I rem correctly...

Then got Grohe in Parkmall too :)

Harlow spikedoll,

I got mine frm Hoekee @ IMM. Hoekee n simsiangchoon r both selling bathroom n kitchen accessories stores...n they got branches one...

When u go IMM, u will see both....

SImsiangchoon oso got a big showrm @ tampines there....

PohJoo n many small shops along jalan besar all sell bathrm accessories too....

Then oso got the mre high-end stores like Lookz oso, in balestier if I rem correctly...

Then got Grohe in Parkmall too :~

Thanks Greycat! will make a trip down Hoe Kee see see...I saw alot rainshower mostly at least $200++ above..exp exp :)

btw do they install the basin/rain shower cap for u? if not how much is the charges?

Edited by spikedoll