Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Thanks Greycat! will make a trip down Hoe Kee see see...I saw alot rainshower mostly at least $200++ above..exp exp :dancingqueen:

btw do they install the basin/rain shower cap for u? if not how much is the charges?

market rate to install such stuffs from $40-$80

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hihi,

They're all installed by my contractor wan....dont thk these shops do instalation....

Ru a new hse owner? Or getting for ur existing hse?

Care to share? :dancingqueen:

Hihi,

They're all installed by my contractor wan....dont thk these shops do instalation....

Ru a new hse owner? Or getting for ur existing hse?

Care to share? :dancingqueen:

I got my own contractor to install my rainshow from Hoe Kee too...Hoe Kee do provide installation with some charges...especially if you buy many bathrooms accessories from them...they may install for u free i think...no harm asking...:sport-smiley-004:

Edited by ah_kiat

wow wow wow....

greycat, ur place is simply so perfect...

I like it very much...

your WIW etc...

heehhee.... once done, u dun invite, i will also pop by...

ahahhahaa :dancingqueen:

and before i forget...

u buy for me the mooncake ice-cream lah...

heehhehehee :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by koikoi

ya..it's looking great!

i met mr brownmse once at pioneer mall..he so kelian..go alone to clean house leh..hardworking ah. hehe.

yeah..me wanna go over and looksee too!

Finally got to see more JWer moving in. :dancingqueen:

Ur WIW drawers are veri big, veri gd can protect ur bags from dust. (Must hv alot of LV or Gucci Bags) :notti:

Jiarat, dunno where to put our pots n pans... :P

No problem can donate all the pots & pans to us. :)

Edited by Cantona7

Harlow lurgee!!

Long time no see!:notti::D

Hehehe, thk brownMse was cleaning during the weekend when I went KL....

now hor, bac to pre-reno stage liao!! Sibei dusty again.....

No prob, feel free to come look see look see....nw hafnt complete yet though, we targetting end-Sep moving in.....my neighbors keep asking me too :P:P

Anybody organising mooncake fest at our basketball court? Hehehe :notti:

Koikoi: Me go buy 1 piece for u :P:P

Finally got to see more JWer moving in. :dancingqueen:

Ur WIW drawers are veri big, veri gd can protect ur bags from dust. (Must hv alot of LV or Gucci Bags) :notti:

No problem can donate all the pots & pans to us. :)

Haha Cantona, how did u noe dat the drawer is meant for "hiding" bags frm my hubby.... heeheehee :notti::notti:

I don even noe wat pots n pans I haf nw :P ....but according to hubby n PIL, we r fully operational to cook. Actuali my want is a microwave oven nw le...hafnt buy yet.... cuz I can cook ANYTHING with a microwave!:P:good:

No problem can donate all the pots & pans to us. :dancingqueen:

You cook often meh...if my kitchen like yours, i dun bear to cook...haha... :)

Not for my own cooking lah(Btw we are still trying to learn). My intention is to lelong all the pots & pans to u then every night can go to ur plc to eat free dinner. :dancingqueen:

Hehehe, we like to cook wan.... :dancingqueen:

Me like to cook chinese, BrownMse like to cook Western (He the spaghetti n roast-chkn type of guy)...

When we tell ppl we wan a white-color kitchen hor, kena scolded upside dwn many times liao... :notti:

But I quote n unquote a fellow forummer:: "have a white kitchen for 5 yrs n a yellow kitchen for next 5 yrs lor...." Hee, color change foc wan.... :P:notti:

U hafnt seen the "worst" yet....my solid top is pure white (no speckles wan, chose the white-white wan)..... :notti:

Alamak...Greycat made a booboo...so Ah Kiat was hinting Cantona dont cook, not me :notti:

Btw, u 2 stay close to each other? Not our precint rite? Im staying near Pioneer Mall there.....

Hehehe, we like to cook wan.... :notti:

Me like to cook chinese, BrownMse like to cook Western (He the spaghetti n roast-chkn type of guy)...

When we tell ppl we wan a white-color kitchen hor, kena scolded upside dwn many times liao... :notti:

But I quote n unquote a fellow forummer:: "have a white kitchen for 5 yrs n a yellow kitchen for next 5 yrs lor...." Hee, color change foc wan.... :notti::notti:

U hafnt seen the "worst" yet....my solid top is pure white (no speckles wan, chose the white-white wan)..... :notti:

Alamak...Greycat made a booboo...so Ah Kiat was hinting Cantona dont cook, not me :good:

Btw, u 2 stay close to each other? Not our precint rite? Im staying near Pioneer Mall there.....

I heard my ID said he got done up a hse that do heavy cooking for the family yet they still use white concept but the owner must hv self discipline to clean everyday loh. :dancingqueen:

Wow can exchange cooking tips next time. :)

Yeap we are staying at Blk 987 near to the sport complex. :P

Hee, we bght a strong hood for sucking up the oily gas...1000cm/3! :notti:

Thk I wont b so disciplined to clean everyday n cook everyday though...we both work till late smetimes...

but probably heavier cooking on weekends oni...(no deep frying un-necessarily) :P

*nod nod* must exchange tips in future....

So ur staying at the sports complex nearby! The big blur me still hafnt found it even though everyone says its nearby.....Must go n find it 1day... :)

Off to lunch, hungry! :dancingqueen:

Alamak...Greycat made a booboo...so Ah Kiat was hinting Cantona dont cook, not me :notti:

haha...doesn't matter lah...your white kitchen so nice...i dun bear to cook too if i have same kitchen as yours... :P

Not for my own cooking lah(Btw we are still trying to learn). My intention is to lelong all the pots & pans to u then every night can go to ur plc to eat free dinner. :)

haha...firstly my kitchen too small to hold the pots and pans... :dancingqueen:

secondly, you talk as if we know how to cook...muhaha... :notti:

Hee, we bght a strong hood for sucking up the oily gas...1000cm/3! :notti:

Thk I wont b so disciplined to clean everyday n cook everyday though...we both work till late smetimes...

but probably heavier cooking on weekends oni...(no deep frying un-necessarily) :notti:

*nod nod* must exchange tips in future....

So ur staying at the sports complex nearby! The big blur me still hafnt found it even though everyone says its nearby.....Must go n find it 1day... :)

Off to lunch, hungry! :notti:

We only got maggie mee cooking tips. :dancingqueen:

Wah Cantona....I lurve ur kitchen manz!:notti: swee swee... :P

Thks, we didnt have much cabinet jus plain simple design with glass backing only(Kitchen too small).

Edited by Cantona7